laughing cow

Bubblemum

Silver Member
No not what I am doing right now lol, but I found a packet of laughing cow extra light cheese triangles in the salad bit of the fridge, I bet I cant have it can I:cry:what about on the next phase???

on cruise yes :D not attack though x

Phew there is light at the end of attack

Why is she laughing though? (nobody has ever found out!)

(Not a fan of laughing cow cheese, but bought some 0% cream cheese things this morning, so I will join you in your cheese-fest, Cathy!)

i do love cottage cheese though so its not all bad. But Laughing cow is ok ish, it will do, when I convince myself its cheese, its good enough lol. Trouble is the more fat they take out the more sugar they put in to make it edible then it just tastes sweet & horrible

you cant have much though :(
maybe she laughs cos she knows something we dont??
have just noticed the tolerated foods list had cheee under 7% fat (i think) and the blue cheese and the onion ones are 7%???

off to investigoogle xxx

Whooo hoo, shes laughing because she knows it isnt really cheese, or its cheese but not as you know it lol.
Tesco do a lighter cheese I think its a 3rd less, not going down that route just now though, must stop thinking of cheese.
I will cross that craving when I come to it.

I havent actually been as bad as i thought TBH. i overdid the cheese on the last week on atkins in purpose!

So do you chop and change with your diets then Vicky?

ooops sorry ready your post muddled up, I thought you wrote you ate cheese last week on Atkins lol.

Lol i had to double check. No have put some thought into going back on atkins tbh but think im better off low fat :D

As far as I'm concerned (outwith diets), it's impossible to overdo cheese.:D

Obviously though, I will stick religiously to 40gr a day when it's allowed again.

lol. i thought so too.
my only concern is we cant have either soft or blue cheese (cant remember) so my favourite cambazola is out of the question :( :( :(

mmm think i will keep away from the cheese altogether as I wont be able to stop

lol. i thought so too.
my only concern is we cant have either soft or blue cheese (cant remember) so my favourite cambazola is out of the question :( :( :(

Ah but you can Vicky... you can have anything you like... as part of your treat meal in Phase 3 - Consolidation!

I do recommend sticking to proper meals though. So have cheese + b's as dessert instead of... dessert!

mmm never thought of that. Great Jo!

Back