::Laura on a Mission::

Keep up the good work hun, your foods sounds lovely!! How are you finding it now?

I am finding it really easy to be honest.
They only struggle I have is breakfasts. I have never been a cereal lover, but now I'm trying out the different Special K's and *kind of* enjoying them! Two weeks ago my breakfast would be 4 slices of buttered toast, or scrambled eggs or a pancake!

I think I am adjusting in very well to the Xenical Family :D

Mothers Day :D
We went for carvery, I had a wee piece of ham and some boiled potatoes, mashed carrot and turnip and carrot batons. Skipped the yorkshire puddings, stuffing, cauliflower cheese and stuffing, which looked LUSH!

Breakfast::
Bowl of special K cereal with a wee bit of milk

Lunch::
Carvery!

Dinner::
Prawn salad consisitng of chopped cucumber, lettuce, red onion, chopped apple and cocktail prawns.

Snacks::
Apple
Tesco Light Choices Cheese & Onion crisps

:D

Day 14

Special K with a wee bit of milk

5 x Rakussens 99% fat free crackers with 35g tub of extra light philadelphia and chopped spring onion & cucumber
Weight Watchers Chocolate Yogurt
Watermelon

Quorn Sausage & Mash

Slices of ham
Box of cherry tomatoes

How good does my lunch look lol

qlstg7j2.jpg

YAY 2 weeks of 100% :D:D

Day 15

Special K cereal with a wee bit of milk

Thai Mugshot
4 x Rakussen;s crackers with 35g tub extra light philadelphia cheese and chopped cucumber.
Infact I ate the whole cucumber :D
Weight Watchers strawberry yogurt

Weight watchers Mexican CHilli & potato wedges
Wee home made prawn salad

Day 16 & still going strong

Bowl of Special K Oats & Honey and a tiny bit of milk

4 x 99% FF crackers with 35g tub of philadelphia cheese and chopped spring onion
Thai Mugshot
Weight Watchers Chocolate yogurt

Weight Watchers sausages and mash

Lettuce leaves?? lol
1/2 cucumber

Thanks Rach!
I'm hoping for a 10 lb loss when I get on those doctor scales :D

I am absalutley shattered today, it's been a VERY long day, but had to come on and check in : )
Was at work in the morning then had to drive to Dundee for a funeral, then back home again. It's been non stop but now home and relaxing.

Hmmmm I had some of the dreaded side effects this morning, about 1 hour after I had eaten my breakfast - a bowl of special K oats and honey. Weird. Anyway, food diary.. yes, here goes.

Day 17

Special K oats and honey cereal with a wee bit of milk

The usual 5 ryvitas with a 35g tub of extra light philadelphia spread and chopped cucumbers
Weight watchers chocolate yogurt
Box of cherry tomatoes

Weight watchers chicken curry

Today - Day 18

Special K oats and honey and some milk

Lunch;:
Baked potato with beans
Box of cherry tomatoes

Asda good for you chicken korma
with side salad

To sleepy to type more :D

Could it be the special k ?? SOme of there cereals are higher in fat than xenical allows!!

Hmm possible, I will have a look when I get back to work on Monday, but i've been eating it for 2 weeks and had zero problems! Werid. Ach well. Today I am back to normal as to put it!

Day 19

Weight Watchers yogurt

Asda Good for you spaghetti bolognaise

Home made Lemon and Pea risotto

Two cans of sugar free red bull and plenty of water :D
No snacks today and no fruit. Tut Tut.

Just checking in quickly!
I am down in England-shire now until Monday taking photographs of strange buildings...... but all is good food wise :D
Heading to Sheffield tomorrow, then up to Leeds!

I get back to Aberdeen on Monday night, doctor on Tuesday morning at 9am for my first monthly weigh in!
SO excited!

Back