Lauras Diary of Incubating

The doc recommended Pregnancy, Mums to be and Baby Advice, Week by Week Information | Emma's Diary to me as well.. Its UK based but is monitored by The Royal College of General Practiticaners so the information given is 100% true.. Rather than thrawling the net n ending up even more confused than when you started... Only thing is.. You need a UK address to register to we can just browse on it but seems a good one :)

Hi Laura
Thanks for posting u new blog, n congratz I didn't know u were pregnant again, well done u! What with u n Frances u will both get my eggs going lol x :)

Hi Laura
Thanks for posting u new blog, n congratz I didn't know u were pregnant again, well done u! What with u n Frances u will both get my eggs going lol x :)

Ohh sorry Liz, I didn't wanna say too much before 12 weeks on my other thread incase my family seen it before I told them. How are you gettin on now. You back to the fasting days?

Ohh sorry Liz, I didn't wanna say too much before 12 weeks on my other thread incase my family seen it before I told them. How are you gettin on now. You back to the fasting days?

Ah no lovey I understand, u did right.
I'm OK love, ready for my hols.
I've been doing a bit of fasting n a bit of healthy eating n exercising, lost about 6lb in total. I will probably have to start again after my hols, get back into it ready for next years hols, the cruise lol :)
Take care of urselves x
:)

Sorry Frances I keep missing your posts and I don't know why. I'll check out that link.

Yesterday was a disaster, my morning sickness seems to be getting worse rather than better. I was sick all morning and couldn't stomach lunch, ate all evening and then went to bed at 7.30 with the kids. Woke up at 3a.m though and was wide awake till 6a.m, but I got up again and 7.30. Still feel awful today!!

went out for a walk with my son today which was great. Think I'm getting a bit lazy. Will get out again tomorrow.
Oh and discovered bacon sandwiches seem to help my nausea. :-D
Tomorrow I'm gonna clean this kip and make at last one healthy meal....that's my mission statement ;-)

went out for a walk with my son today which was great. Think I'm getting a bit lazy. Will get out again tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'm gonna clean this kip and make at last one healthy meal....that's my mission statement ;-)
Well done on the walk.. And the discovery ha.. ;)

That is an impressive discovery. I couldn't have stomached a bacon sand which. Whilst I had MS so that's good.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is an impressive discovery. I couldn't have stomached a bacon sand which. Whilst I had MS so that's good.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah it has to be crispy bacon on white bread , no butter or red sauce.

Been out and bought a new tent today, had to return the other one, it wasn't big enough. I'm all set for our trip next weekend now. I can't wait :D

Ohh and definately definately felt baby move today YAY. I was driving along and definate movement. I love that feeling :D

Aw, that is one thing about pregnancy I actually enjoyed:) the best way if you want to let the kids have a feel is by telling them to be really quiet then you have an Ice cold drink and lay down. The baby should start squirming. It's really cool I used to work with pregnant teens and I used to get them to do this. It may not work yet but it will when babies a bit bigger.

Not a bad day today, got up at 7.30a.m and threw myself straight into the shower, stayed there for 15mins (may not seem long to some, but hubby was at work and the two kids were awake). Then up and got everyone breakie, I even sat down with them and ate :eek:. Out to school and off to return and get new tent, met hubby for lunch. Home tidies, get DD from school, off to visit mom. Home and hubby said he wanted to go out for dinner. I had a craving since Monday for steak so finally got one and yummy yummy yummy. Now he's off for a run and I've the kids down and I'm relaxing. Happy enough with that.

BREAKIE
Chrunchie nut cornflakes with milk

LUNCH
Sundried tomato chiabatta
Prawns in marie rose sauce
Lettuce, tomato and cucumber

DINNER
Steak with white wine sauce
Mushrooms
Garlic potatoes and tossed salad :D

RUBBISH EATEN
1 Choc caramel sweet
5 liquorice alsorts
Lucozade - I know not great but I'm just happy I ate loads today and didn't throw anything up :cool:

Not a bad day today, got up at 7.30a.m and threw myself straight into the shower, stayed there for 15mins (may not seem long to some, but hubby was at work and the two kids were awake). Then up and got everyone breakie, I even sat down with them and ate :eek:. Out to school and off to return and get new tent, met hubby for lunch. Home tidies, get DD from school, off to visit mom. Home and hubby said he wanted to go out for dinner. I had a craving since Monday for steak so finally got one and yummy yummy yummy. Now he's off for a run and I've the kids down and I'm relaxing. Happy enough with that.

BREAKIE
Chrunchie nut cornflakes with milk

LUNCH
Sundried tomato chiabatta
Prawns in marie rose sauce
Lettuce, tomato and cucumber

DINNER
Steak with white wine sauce
Mushrooms
Garlic potatoes and tossed salad :D

RUBBISH EATEN
1 Choc caramel sweet
5 liquorice alsorts
Lucozade - I know not great but I'm just happy I ate loads today and didn't throw anything up :cool:

Sounds a fab day Laura xxx

Hey hon. Finally catching up on diaries. You seem to be doing so well considering your so sick. Great that you can feel baby already. Very exciting. :D

Back