Lauras Diary of Incubating

Aw Laura delighted it all went well :)

Thanks Frances xx Sorry haven't been commenting on diaries, seem to be flat out....don't know doing what because my house is a tip!!! Anyway I'll get some time tomorrow to read up.

OMG that poor woman! 12lbs....brings tears to the eyes!

18 months after he was born she had twin girls weighing over 7lbs each, naturally. Even more tears in the eyes thinking about that!

For the love of god, when does this flucking tiredness go away!!! I didn't get any fatigue with my last 2 and I'm finding it very tough. My house is a tip, I just about managed to clean the pig stye of a kitchen today and cook some scones but I'm knackered!!! Was really really sick yesterday and today isn't fairing up much better. Kinda hoping I've some sort of bug and it'll pass :(.

Might head for a wee walk with the kids when DD gets out of school to try and waken me up a bit.

BREAKFAST
1 scoop granola
1 scoop popped corn
Full fat milk

LUNCH
60g pasta
1 dolmio chilli tomato pouch sauce
Sprinkly parmesan

SNACK
1 small seeded scone
1 vanilla ice-cream - bit like a choc ice

EDIT TO ADD DINNER AND SNACK

DINNER
Pasta sauce - onion, sugar-snap peas, celery, mushroom, courgette, rapeseed oil, jar of carbonara sauce from M&S (I know but it needed to be quick)
Wholegrain pasta (about 60g)

SNACK
1 small seeded scone with ex.light philla

Ohh and I think I've felt a few flutters today....isn't it too early??

Last edited:
Add to snacks
- 1 sherbet boiled sweet
- and I've a notion for popcorn so gonna make some in a wee while :D
I'm also extremely tired and not looking forward to trying to get DD to bed. DS goes no problem, he loves his bed but DD is going through a stage were she wants to stay up. On a positive, dinner stayed down :D

Ohh and I think I've felt a few flutters today....isn't it too early??

I've googled this recently and apparently you can feel it early on and are more likely to feel it this early after previously having babies. They say someone who has been pregnant before knows what it feels like so it's totally possible you did :) So exciting xx

I've googled this recently and apparently you can feel it early on and are more likely to feel it this early after previously having babies. They say someone who has been pregnant before knows what it feels like so it's totally possible you did :) So exciting xx

Yeah it felt like how I remember but I'm only nearly 13 weeks! Was a nice little moment :D

THURSDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
1 hm seeded scone
Scrapping ex.light philla

LUNCH
Mc Donalds cheese burger happy meal - no drink
3 chicken nuggets

DINNER
2 seeded bloomer slices from M&S
Reduced fat coleslaw
Tomato, lettuce
Ham

SNACKS
Handful hazel nuts
M&S chocolate cornflake clusters
Cloudy lemonade

THURSDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
1 hm seeded scone
Scrapping ex.light philla

LUNCH
Mc Donalds cheese burger happy meal - no drink
3 chicken nuggets

DINNER
2 seeded bloomer slices from M&S
Reduced fat coleslaw
Tomato, lettuce
Ham

SNACKS
Handful hazel nuts
M&S chocolate cornflake clusters
Cloudy lemonade

Mmmmm love cheeseburger happy meals:)

Mmmmm love cheeseburger happy meals:)

It was shopping day and I was starving and sick, needed something quick, their cheeseburgers seem to be a favourite at the minute. Thank god there isn't a local Mc D's here!!

It was shopping day and I was starving and sick, needed something quick, their cheeseburgers seem to be a favourite at the minute. Thank god there isn't a local Mc D's here!!

I needed cheeseburgers when I was pregnant.

I needed cheeseburgers when I was pregnant.

Ha I think I'm the same. I've bough aberdeen angus burgers from M&S to make at the weekend YUMMY

Add to food diary -
Ice-cream
Melon
More hazelnuts

15/06/2013 - 13+1 - Rambling rubbish

Well I've had a heart to heart with my sister. I feel fat and frumpy. I'm only 13 weeks and according to my weigh-in at the clinic I'm 12st 4lb :(, according to my scale I'm 11st 13lb but anyway thats splitting hairs, I am overweight AGAIN!!! I'm so scared of being back at square one after all my hard work, being within target for nearly 2 years. My target was 11st 10lb origionally. Although I know I'll put on weight during pregnancy I want to limit it.

I'm eating far too much crap. Truthfully about 2 bars of chocolate a day on top of fizzy drinks and other overly processed foods. I haven't been able to stomach alot of good foods but I do like fruit and am just being lazy about prepairing it.

So onto the plan.
Mondays - Friday - Simply filling with 90 weeklies
Saturday - Sunday - Treats if I have to have them, take away and some sweeties. But primarily healthy meals

Monday - Sunday - some form of exercise, at least 30 mins. Weekends will be a family orientated exercise so probably swimming.

I will not weigh-in. I just want to be healthy and give myself a chance.

God I hope I can follow this now. I'll try my best. Hoping the nausea and vomiting eases off now a bit and the tiredness lifts xx

Well I've been thinking again and talking to my sister. I really cannot see me counting anything while feeling sh!ty. I'm just gonna track and try and be healthy but with exercise added in. Did manage to fit in a walk today with the kids and swimming yesterday. Hubby says he isn't comfortable with me dieting either, he says I look great and I know how to eat healthy. He thinks I should just relax and stop thinking about it too much. He's right! I'm gonna track and just eat what I know is good. xx

I am officially hopeless. Been out all day at DD sports day at school. Which left me with a very very tired toddler this evening. I've made them a quick pasta with a sauce (courgette, onion, celery, tomatoes, sugarsnap peas and olive oil all sautéd up. Liquidised, added pesto and parmesan and stirred through pasta) for me and the kids, hubby was supposed to be late home but turned up and ate my dinner!!!...good job I'm not feeling hungry today.

BREAKFAST
2 hazelnuts (seem to help with the after throwing up nausea)
1 bagel with 20g cheddar and lea&perrins done under grill

LUNCH
Tuna, lettuce, sweetcorn, tomato and mayo sandwich on wholegrain bread
Can coke ( I know, naughty)

DINNER
:eek: 1/2 Cadburys mint bubbly bar :eek:

LATER
I'll have melon and an orange

Not feeling hungry really today. Nausea still very much here, and still being sick in the morning. Really breathless the last few days too, but as far as I can remember thats normal for me. Think it means my ribs are spreading making room.

EXERCISE
Not great today, ran around town this morning trying to organise a birthday party for my daughter on Friday, then straight back to the school for the sports day. DD had a great day altogether.
I was considering going swimming but I'm knackered now, gonna go to bed soon x

Back