Lauras Diary of Incubating

Hi Laura, I subscribed to your old diary before it around the time you fell pregnant & have been awol for 4 months so....

First..I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, that's terribly sad, especially after such a fierce battle x

Second...Huge congrats on your pregnancy, how exciting, I've read through the first half of your diary & saw you had awful morning sickness, hope that's got better now!

Hannah :D

Hiya Hannah, nice to see you back. I wondered were you went.

Thanks for the condolences. I really miss her, everyday. Was thinking about her alot today.

And yeah I'm 16/nearly 17 weeks pregnant and feeling like more with this heat haha.

Food today was grand. I ate:
Breakie - Toast with bacon - no fat, no butter
Lunch - Lettuce, strawberries, pesto and feta. Banana and choc chip pancakes
Dinner - Homemade wedges, fish fingers, peas and sweetcorn
Snacks - Fresh squeezed orange juice and 1/2 a banana

Wasn't sick today AND didn't feel sick at all! Feeling dare I say normal'ish. Just tired spells and loads of round ligament pains. :D

Hiya Hannah, nice to see you back. I wondered were you went.

Thanks for the condolences. I really miss her, everyday. Was thinking about her alot today.

And yeah I'm 16/nearly 17 weeks pregnant and feeling like more with this heat haha.

Food today was grand. I ate:
Breakie - Toast with bacon - no fat, no butter
Lunch - Lettuce, strawberries, pesto and feta. Banana and choc chip pancakes
Dinner - Homemade wedges, fish fingers, peas and sweetcorn
Snacks - Fresh squeezed orange juice and 1/2 a banana

It's so sad & such a shame, she obviously meant a lot to you.

So exciting about the new bubba, you're still eating very well which is great & well motivated of you....I always worry if I fell pregnant I'd be one of the people using it as an excuse to eat eat eat!!

It's so sad & such a shame, she obviously meant a lot to you.

So exciting about the new bubba, you're still eating very well which is great & well motivated of you....I always worry if I fell pregnant I'd be one of the people using it as an excuse to eat eat eat!!

OMG its only recently were I've been eating relatively okay. The last 15 or so weeks I couldn't eat much but rubbish really. Had a thing for cheese burgers....which I still have lol. I've gone up from 11st 9lb to 12st 3lb...so 8lb on eeeek

That's not a huge increase, cheeseburgers, yum!! You've got to cut yourself some pregnancy slack :)

Think I may have cut myself a little too much pregnancy slack lately lol. How are you getting on? Still maintaining?

Sadly not - should never have stopped subscribing....was over my January start weight 2 weeks ago :( But 4lb off so 9st13 hopefully heading to 9st8 or less for mid August (wedding - skinny pretty people!). I'm 'running' again though, I've a 10k on 4th August so training away, which is beginning to get more successful - just hard to motivate myself as I am lazy!

Sadly not - should never have stopped subscribing....was over my January start weight 2 weeks ago :( But 4lb off so 9st13 hopefully heading to 9st8 or less for mid August (wedding - skinny pretty people!). I'm 'running' again though, I've a 10k on 4th August so training away, which is beginning to get more successful - just hard to motivate myself as I am lazy!

Awwww...dont' fret you'll get back there. Well done on the running. I miss it! I'll check out your diary again x

I suppose I'm just disappointed at how quickly I stopped paying attention - it was supposed to be maintaining for good!! This time I'll do it !

OMG its only recently were I've been eating relatively okay. The last 15 or so weeks I couldn't eat much but rubbish really. Had a thing for cheese burgers....which I still have lol. I've gone up from 11st 9lb to 12st 3lb...so 8lb on eeeek

8lb isn't bad at all hun, and cheeseburgers mmmmmmm I hate the pregnancy hunger pangs (pass me a burger) ha ha!! hope your doing okay in this heat I know it's killing me!! xox

Hi Laura, u doing grand as bit of weight is needed for our babby, so its fine, Ur food is still healthy love.

Ah scan soon wow, it will b a nicer surprise wen he or she arrives.

Take care love x :)

Monday 15/07/2013 - 17+3

Had a good enough weekend. There was lots of family stuff on around the town for our festival so was out and about most of the time. However have been feeling alot worse most days. My morning sickness is back with a vengence. Today has been the worst in weeks. Not feeling like eating and sick 3 times today (small amounts but still). I really could do with having some peace and quiet and perhaps a nap. I feel very very emotional too, feel like crying alot. I'm trying to get the house presentable after the busy weekend and its not going well. I've done bits but keep sitting down and staring at the wall.

2 weeks and 3 days till my scan. Can't wait! Haven't felt hardly any movement since last week. So don't know if the movement I felt was in my head or the baby is facing a different way or what....Anyone fancy getting me a nice holiday :eek:

Leave the kids with Frances and then come on holidays to me in kildare! :D

Grand so they'll be on the bus at 7.30 in the morning. In fairness they are really good children so will be no bother to you Frances. Just feed both and remember to change the small one regularly :D

Done. Ill b at the other end waiting :)

Back