Lauras Diary of Incubating

Ha ha ha!! Enjoying those last posts!!!

Morning sickness sounds awful, it's actually enough to put me off pregnancy, well & the other stuff!! Hope you're feeling better :)

Ha ha ha!! Enjoying those last posts!!!

Morning sickness sounds awful, it's actually enough to put me off pregnancy, well & the other stuff!! Hope you're feeling better :)

Aww it's a small price to pay for what you get at the end of it. Don't let it put you off. And some people feel great during pregnancy.

So finally stopped feeling so nauseous and stopped throwing up this evening and hubby made a pizza. Had one slice and wasn't hungry so just left it. I'm heading to bed now and hoping I'll have a better day tomorrow. Did manage to get the bits and pieces done around the house though.

Aww it's a small price to pay for what you get at the end of it. Don't let it put you off. And some people feel great during pregnancy.

So finally stopped feeling so nauseous and stopped throwing up this evening and hubby made a pizza. Had one slice and wasn't hungry so just left it. I'm heading to bed now and hoping I'll have a better day tomorrow. Did manage to get the bits and pieces done around the house though.

aww hope your morning sickness at least calms down a bit soon, I know how disabling it can be at times, I still get sick every morning, but luckily thats where it ends Now and it's not all day anymore. you got any anti sickness tablets? Just think though not long till your scan :0) bet your well excited, I wouldn't worry about the movements too much yet either, I still get days where little man is hardly felt at All, but obviously of your worried best to contact midwife xox

Hmmm I'm not so sure!! It's not in my plans, but plans can change!!

Hope you're feeling better today, you must be running on empty x

21/07/2013 - 18+2 - Sunday

Hey all. I've had a busy weekend. Seem to be just running after the kids and other people all week. Its caught up with me today. I'm extremely tired, and I've really bad restless legs. Haven't been sleeping to well in this heat. So now I've taken to the bed. Hubby came home from footy with his friends around 1.30p.m and I told him we were going out for carvery and then I'd be laying down for the rest of the day. He couldn't really say much because he's had A LOT of day out and about with his friends playing football and then he went to a party last night as well. So I enjoyed my dinner and now I'm home and in bed relaxing with some magazines and my laptop. I have resorted to just wearing a sports bra and pants to bed because I want to feel cool for a while haha.

Food hasn't been to bad this weekend. I've tried to eat salads with every meal to bulk out. Today at the carvery I had:
Starter - prawns and salmon with a tablesp. marie rose sauce and loads tossed salad. And melon.
Maincourse - Lamb with carrots, green beans and gravy
Desert - half slice choc cake and strawberry ice-cream
Feel really really stuffed after that so probably do me for the rest of the day.

I would love some more melon now yummy.

I hope everyone else is well and having a great weekend xx

Sounds like a yummy lunch & good on for telling hubby you're resting up! Sounds like bliss, except may be the scorching heat!!

Sounds like a yummy day hun... Wish I had your appetite... I can just about manage a side plate of dinner these days.. Never mind three courses!!
Ordered a Chinese the other day n my God was it a waste!!! Had a couple of pieces of chicken, a spoon of rice and about 5 chips.. No exaggeration!! And I was STUFFED!!!!! Didn't eat til lunch the next day

Lunch sounds fab.
Well done on taking it easy! :) x

23/07/2013 - Tuesday - 18+4

Not having a good day. I'm exhausted. I am having dull tummy pains and now I've just been to the toilet and I've passed a clot about the size of a 2 euro piece. My IBS seems to be playing up too which is unusual for me in pregnancy.

I'll have to wait till the end of the week to try and get a doctor appointment because my hubby is working and I don't want to take the kids to the doc incase they say something upsetting in front of my doctor. But if I'm not well tonight and the clotting continues I'll head to the Emergency doctor tonight.

Not having a good day. I'm exhausted. I am having dull tummy pains and now I've just been to the toilet and I've passed a clot about the size of a 2 euro piece. My IBS seems to be playing up too which is unusual for me in pregnancy.

I'll have to wait till the end of the week to try and get a doctor appointment because my hubby is working and I don't want to take the kids to the doc incase they say something upsetting in front of my doctor. But if I'm not well tonight and the clotting continues I'll head to the Emergency doctor tonight.

Aw hun, hope everything is ok. I know its easier said than done, especially with two kids, but try to relax as much as you can. X

Hope you're ok Laura, thinking of you! Ya defo need to rest up more you poor thing xx

Just back from the doctors. My plug has gone. She checked my cervix and it is closed. She says there is nothing really they can do at this stage in my pregnancy. Babys heart is beating away and its busy in there (she had a hard time keeping track of it because baby was all over the place). I have to rest as much as possible and hope for the best. She wants me to come back if there is any cramping or blood. She was very sympathetic and nice. She says the 20 week scan will tell me more and try not to worry.

Just back from the doctors. My plug has gone. She checked my cervix and it is closed. She says there is nothing really they can do at this stage in my pregnancy. Babys heart is beating away and its busy in there (she had a hard time keeping track of it because baby was all over the place). I have to rest as much as possible and hope for the best. She wants me to come back if there is any cramping or blood. She was very sympathetic and nice. She says the 20 week scan will tell me more and try not to worry.
Glad baby's heart is beating away n it was having a busy old day.. :)
What does your "plug is gone" mean?? sorry.. prob really dumb Q..

You usually loss your plug or have a show before you go into labour, but I have read it can happen and the baby be fine so I'm holding onto that. Its basically a mucus plug with blood streaks in it.

"Throughout pregnancy, a mucus plug blocks the opening of the cervix to prevent bacteria from entering the uterus. Before labor, this mucus plug is expelled so that the cervix can open to allow the baby to pass through during labor and birth. Passing a mucus plug is a sign that your cervix is dilating and your body is starting to prepare for birth. Labor could be hours, days, or even weeks away as the cervix gradually opens over time. A mucus plug may be clear, slightly pink or blood tinged in color. It may be stringy mucus or sticky discharge. Some women may not even notice the loss of their mucus plug because there is already an increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy. " - copied from another site

The things are body can do - we are clever! Glad you got to the docs today & hope it put your mind at ease, when's the 20 week scan?

So still having pink stained mucus today, so still a bit terrified I'll go into labour. Trying so hard to be positive....

Did have a few little kicks today which is brilliant. 2 weeks tomorrow till 20 week scan! Can't come soon enough!

Aw hope you're ok hon. I have no advice as know nothing about pregnancy but if you're worried get it checked again. Nothing is more important than your piece of mind. :) x

Back