TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Another pound off taking me to 11 st 2lbs!! So close to being in the 10s I can almost taste it!!! Back to Atkins on thursday tho so that I have a weeks worth left to get me kickstarted when I get back from holiday :)

Well back to Atkins today had scrambled eggs for breakfast... It was divine although i do feel guilty :-( let's see if I gain a pound with the transition tho

Hello!!! So I had my staff night out last night and just wanted to show you what I wore.. I'm loving the vintage 50s look at the mo

Attachments

• image-4093270233.jpg
    image-4093270233.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image-896665798.jpg
    image-896665798.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 48
well hello everyone...it took me ages to dig this diary up from the grave lol but back on exante and after holiday im back to it and im 11st 1lbs so close to being under the 11 stone bracket!! i will dance around naked when that happens lol i feel great tho and heres a wee pic of my hen do outfit for 19th nov...lets just pray it still fits me, well its quite clingy so it should

Attachments

• 20111022_201421.jpg
    20111022_201421.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 43
Aw u look well nice :) where's you dress from? X

thanks guys!!! the dress is from oasis would you believe!! Im right into the whole pin up look at the moment lol...I think I will still get some control pants just to make me.feel a bit better x

hiccups grrrr put too much chilli in my thai soup :-(

Oasis is a fab shoP :) I'm on the hunt for a Christmas frock but will wait a while I think.

Hope weigh in goes well

asos has a lovely sale on...i got my xmas party dress from there..

asos has a lovely sale on...i got my xmas party dress from there..
Oh asos i have never shopped on there . I will look tonight actually there size 6-8 models always put me off lol.
Thanx

yeah i know what u mean but their sizing isnt on the small side like you would expect.

i thought id defo be under 11st today coz i feel thinner lol but still the same...ah well it will defo be some time this week!!

hello dustqueen!!! thanks!! not long now till d-day for u

Just dug this diary up from the grave as I am back on exante TS day 1!!! The last time I posted I was 11st now I'm 13st8 omg definitely have to do this now. Back when I did exante it was only shakes bars and soups so I'm loving the meals!!!

Back