TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Thanks for that scotminx... Today (apart from all the trouble) I have been absolutely fine on TS wasn't hungry in the slightest.. I think maybe I'm properly in ketosis now so will do it as long as I can manage it. I was defo thinking of doing a WS day yesterday for sure but I managed :)

Hello everyone!! Just in, had a terribly busy and stressful day at work so i went for a bit of retail therapy to ease my mood... It always works. Got some holiday goodies. Just sitting down to half of my last shake hot... I don't even want it tbh but forcing myself. How's everyone else got on today??

Big hugs for all you've been thru past couple of days & glad the retail therapy cheered you up ;)

Well done on the loss - you're doing a fab job

xxx

Retail therapy (particularly when you're shrinking) is magic - glad it helped :)

x

Thanks everyone... Got one dress and lots of goodies from boots (I keep telling myself it's building up my advantage card points for Xmas lol) the dress was a 14 but I could have got the 12 tbh once I tried it on at home the 12 would have been just a bit too tight but by holiday I would fit.

Morning everyone!!! Well I was two pounds down this morning so I was s bit cheeky and updated my ticker lol I was so happy.

So after months and months of no period as I have the implant, on this diet for a week and a half and it's hello tampax!! This diet seems to make me have a period even tho I go a year or so with none!! Crazy!! I know other people on vlcd have the same problem... It's very strange... I don't even have any tampons in the house coz I haven't had one in so long so off to the shops!!

Yay down a lb!! Would ideally like to be down another pound before thurs proper weigh in day. Got really bad heartburn today tho dunno why.

Thanks precious.. I really feel like I'm getting there now

Here's a couple of photos of me fitting into size 14 dresses heeeeee!

Attachments

• image-322597242.jpg
    image-322597242.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1751948286.jpg
    image-1751948286.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 39
Another pound down today yay!!

Woohoo on the other pound and the size 14 dresses - they are gorgeous and you look TINY!! You're gonna have to change your name to teenyfunk soon ;)

Keep it up missus and good luck for the official WI tomorrow!

x

Imagine I was another lb down tmro I'd be over the moon!! I def feel thinner but don't feel tiny just yet lol

Well another lb down today taking me to 11st 3lbs. Starting back to Atkins next thurs and boy will I never take Atkins for granted again lol... I will be back to
Exante to lose the last bit after my holiday tho :)

Back