Laura's EE diary...

Hey guys..had a mad morning this morning! Went to drop my car off at the garage and on the way the baby was sick so it was a complete mess! Then I got back and been looking after the baby, while cleaning everything up! So I was planning on having bacon & scrambled eggs for breakfast but ended up having a banana and a raspberry danio yoghurt and some fruit tea

Here's what today is looking like...

Breakfast
Raspberry danio yoghurt (2.5) and a banana

Lunch
Leftover Cajun turkey burgers with some lettuce, tomato & jalepenos & 1tbsp salsa (1)

Tea
SW chicken fried rice (chicken, onion, chilli, baby corn, frozen peas, boiled rice, scrambled egg all thrown together)

Snacks
Mini SW quiche
Mini aldi magnum (6)

HEXA cheese
HEXB x2 rocky road hifi bar

Total Syns: 9.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Here's my lunch...
image-31275051.jpg

Your fried rice looks gorgeous Laura - how do you make it?x

It was dead easy! I just cooked up some rice then in a frying pan I fried off some onions, chilli and chicken then adde whatever I had in my fridge (baby corn and frozen peas) then when they where fried off, I added the cooked rice and some splashes of soy sauce then mixed it all together. Make a well in the middle of the rice and add 2 beaten eggs until they are cooked (a bit like scrambled eggs) then you're done ;) xx

Morning :D woop it's Friday! Weigh day tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it (for once!) here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
SW quiche & blueberry danio yoghurt (3)

Lunch

Tea
Bacon and egg with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion & jalepenos with 1tbsp of light salad cream (1.5)

Snacks

HEXA SS milk
HEXB x2 rocky road hifi bars

Total Syns: 4.5

Weigh day today and I lost 2.5lb which is what I put on last week so I'm made up! Had lunch with the girls today after weigh in and I chose a wise choice! I had Cajun chicken pieces with salad and a jacket potato :) so here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
Rocky road hifi bar

Lunch
Cajun chicken pieces (2) with a jacket potato and salad

Tea

Snacks

HEXA SS milk
HEXB x2 rocky road hifi bars

Total Syns: 2

So today is back to normal...been starving today though because haven't eaten for about 3 days! Here's my diary for today...

Green Day

Breakfast
Cherry danio yoghurt (1.5) & WM bread with a thin spread of butter (1)

Lunch
Jacket potato with beans & salad

Tea
Spicy store cupboard pasta

Snacks
Caramel hot choc (2)

HEXA SS milk
HEXB WM Bread

Total Syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Been chocker yesterday so here's what I've had...

Breakfast
Danio yog (2) and tangerines

Lunch
Gammon, JP & veg with some mustard (2)

Tea
Went to the theatre so brought with me some grapes, Alpen light bar and wotsits (4.5)
Then when I got home I had a bowl of many peas

HEXA SS MILK
HEXB Alpen light bar

Total Syns: 8

So starting a new job today and I'm half an hour early! So I've nipped in to costa and got a small cappachino with skimmed milk...does anyone know the syns of this? Here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
Banana and a cappachino (3)

Lunch
Turkey & Ham salad with sweet onion sauce (2)
Space raders (3)

Tea
Pitta pizza with SW chips & salad

HEXA milk
HEXB WM pitta

Total Syns: 8

Last edited:
Back