Laura's EE diary...

Hey, here to subscribe! I hope college is going well :) I didn't start uni until I was 22! I was pretty scared but after 1 day it was fine :) I was no where near ready to go to uni when I was 18!

Bubble and squeak sounds nice! I need to try that out myself one day! Lovely meal for the up and coming cold winter nights! x

Hey, here to subscribe! I hope college is going well :) I didn't start uni until I was 22! I was pretty scared but after 1 day it was fine :) I was no where near ready to go to uni when I was 18!

Bubble and squeak sounds nice! I need to try that out myself one day! Lovely meal for the up and coming cold winter nights! x

Yeah college is really good! And my class is for 19+ so everyone gets along!
Bubble and squeak is one of my faves! I love it and it's dead easy and full of super free :)
What's your journey? Have you much to lose?

Xx

Here's my diary for today...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Turkey salad with 1 tbsp of salsa (0.5)
Peach donut and grapes

Tea
Scouse with beetroot and 1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
image-2372200534.jpg

Snacks
Tempting toffee muller (0.5)
Tin of Heinz spag Bol (3)

Drinks
Mineral water
Diet coke

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB:

Total syns: 5
Total syns of the week: 16.5/105

Last edited:
Yeah college is really good! And my class is for 19+ so everyone gets along!
Bubble and squeak is one of my faves! I love it and it's dead easy and full of super free :)
What's your journey? Have you much to lose?

Xx

That's good to hear! How long is your course?

Really going to have to make that one week, could even do it tonight I guess as I'm having a green day!

My journey has been hit and miss for about a year! Always caved in at the weekends so never really got anywhere so I'm starting from scratch and sticking to it! I would ideally like to lose a stone to a stone and a half. I'm not massively overweight but I have lots of chunky bits so I just want to get rid of that! How about you? x

Thank you :)
Yes I had a nice weekend...didn't do much but it was good! Weekends go too quick! How was your weekend?

Xx

My weekened was good thanks....I went shopping on Saturday and got a few pressies for bdays and Christmas and on Sunday I had a VERY lazy day which was brill :) x

That's good to hear! How long is your course?

Really going to have to make that one week, could even do it tonight I guess as I'm having a green day!

My journey has been hit and miss for about a year! Always caved in at the weekends so never really got anywhere so I'm starting from scratch and sticking to it! I would ideally like to lose a stone to a stone and a half. I'm not massively overweight but I have lots of chunky bits so I just want to get rid of that! How about you? x

My course is for one year...I'm loving it! I actually get home and do my homework straight away ha (how sad) I'm 13st and want to get to 10st maybe even smaller - ill have to see how I feel when I get there :)
Xx

Weekly planning - you are on it this week Laura!! I think I really need to do the same tonight after a naughty weekend!

How do you make your bubble and squeak? I don't think I've ever had it before! Glad you liked the LM sausages too - I adoreeee them!! xxx

Yeah I can't get enough of them sausages now - I keep craving them!
My bubble and squeak is just a fry up of my roast dinner the night before (so carrots, mushy peas, roasted parsnips, SW potatoes, chicken and a bit of gravy all mashed up and fryed in fry light) when it's finished a stir in a tsp of mustard :) xx

So here's my diary for today..I've had a good day but I'm going to wait to have my tea for when the baby is aslee because I enjoy it better :)

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Asdas micro chicken and mushroom risotto with added chicken in it
Peach donut

Tea
Pitta pizza, SW chips and jalapeño coleslaw and sauce (2)

Snacks

Drinks
Diet coke
Cup of tea
Diet dr pepper

HEXA: 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese
HEXB: WM pitta

Total Syns:
Total Syns For The Week:
18.5/105

Last edited:
My plan for tomorrow...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana
Strawberry mullerlight

Lunch
Went out with my mum for lunch so I got gammon, mushy peas and jacket potato, some English mustard (2)(just incase for oil)

Tea
Chicken supernoodles light with onions, mushrooms, baby corn and chicken, also added a tbsp of mayflower curry sauce and 5 prawn crackers (3.5)

Snacks

Drinks
Cup of tea
Soda water
Mineral water
Fanta zero

HEXA: SS milk
HEXB: weetabix bar

Total Syns: 5
Total Syns of the Week: 24/105

Last edited:
Hey Laura all looking great! Hope you've had a good week and I look forward to catching up with you and getting motivated again after my lovely holiday..

Xxx

My course is for one year...I'm loving it! I actually get home and do my homework straight away ha (how sad) I'm 13st and want to get to 10st maybe even smaller - ill have to see how I feel when I get there :)
Xx

I bet it will fly by! It's good that you do your work straight away, wish I had that mind set!

I'm the same height as you and my goal is the same weight! I'd like to think I can get there for next March. I'm a slow loser! I'm currently at 11st 3lbs. We will get there! x

Hey Laura all looking great! Hope you've had a good week and I look forward to catching up with you and getting motivated again after my lovely holiday..

Xxx

Ohh how was your hol? Did you have a nice time? I hope you indulged ha :) xx

I bet it will fly by! It's good that you do your work straight away, wish I had that mind set!

I'm the same height as you and my goal is the same weight! I'd like to think I can get there for next March. I'm a slow loser! I'm currently at 11st 3lbs. We will get there! x

Yeah I used to be 9st when I was 18 so it would be amazing to get to that! But I don't want to push myself do I've aimed for ten stone :) xxx

Ohh how was your hol? Did you have a nice time? I hope you indulged ha :) xx

Oh laura... indulged is an understatement! ! We had a lovely time and am feeling a little blue today :/ but am getting back into sw ways today until Monday and then will be officially back on the wagon (otherwise I know if I try and force myself now I will just give up..) ive put some pics up on my diary but no food ones yet.. save the best until last ;)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back