ProPoints Laura's Food Diary

Your chicken and mango curry sounds nice. Do you have a recipe?

Recipe: (serves 4)

Low fat cooking spray - 0pp
4 x chicken breasts (diced) - 16pp
2 garlic cloves (crushed) - 0pp
2 onions (diced) - 0pp
1 tsp grated ginger (or half tsp dried) - 0pp
1tbsp tomato puree - 0pp
150ml chicken stock (half a cube) - 0pp
1 mango (diced) - 0pp
50g half fat creme fraiche - 2
Curry powder (I only use 1 tsp as I don't like it too spicy) - 0pp

Spray the oil onto a pan and sweat the onions, covered, on a medium heat.
Add the chicken and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, tomato puree and curry powder and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes (add more stock if needed).
Add the mango and cook for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in creme fraiche.

I have mine with 60g (dry weight) rice and broccoli.
It works out to 10.5pp (I say 11pp) all together. x

Laura your menu's sound lovely :)

Thanks hun :) x

Food for today is not so healthy...i really use my weeklies at the weekend (never all of them though)

B:
Banana - 0

S:
Flapjack - 4

L:
Pitta bread x 2 - 8
25g cheese and chive dip - 3
2 tsp clover light - 2

D:
Chicken nuggets - 8
Chips - 8
Tomato sauce 1tbsp - 0

S:
Amaretto x 2 - 4
Pepsi max - 0
1/2 pint semi skimmed milk - 4
4tsp sugar - 2

Used:
35/35 daily
0/0 activity
8/49 weekly (18/49 total)

Am off out to a friends tonight for karaoke at her house so might end up having to add more amaretto points :)

Droooooling at the curry!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Looking good! :) have subscribed x

Thanks both :)

Weigh in today and lost 1lb which I'm happy with.

Food for today (couldn't resist the 1/2 wispa)

B:
Pitta bread - 4
2tsp clover light - 2

S:
Banana - 0
Vanilla Biscuits x 2 - 3

L:
Boiled egg x 2 - 4
Toast x 2 - 4
2tsp clover light - 2

S:
1/2 wispa - 3

D:
Chicken and veg casserole - 6
150g roast potatoes - 6

S:
1/4 pint semi skimmed milk - 2
4tsp sugar - 2
Orange sponge finger with lemon icing - 4

Used:
35/35 daily
0/0 activity
7/49 weekly

Well done i love wispas and ripples defo are my favourite x

Thanks...wispas are definitely a weakness for me.x

Thanks for the recipe! I had a wispa incident today too!
That's ok hun :) wispas are just too tempting sometimes! x

So today I'm not going to write down my food diary...but I know it was well within my daily points.
Last night I came over really ill (haven't felt right for a few days but been stupidly ignoring it) and had to phone out - of - hours doctors. They sent me to a&e. I have a bad urinary tract infection so on antibiotics. But they were a bit concerned that it might be spreading to my kidneys as well. Although it does explain my asthma attack last week as they said i had a fast heart rate and high temp due to the infection so my asthma could have been affected. Didn't get home until gone 2am. Spent most of today in bed and meds are meaning that I've lost my appetite a bit. I can't take pill form antibiotics as my stomach doesn't tolerate them and I'm always sick. So I have to have the children's liquid form but double the dose...it tastes absolute horrible lol. Off to take my last dose of the day now and hopefully I will sleep better tonight x

Oh god hun am sorry to hear about ur ordeal how r u feeling now hope ur not in to much pain i know water infections are painful x

Oh dear! UTI's can really mess you up all over, it's not like 'a little spot of cystitis'

Lots of fluid! Rest up, I know how not funny antibio's can be (long term auto immune condition)

Oh god hun am sorry to hear about ur ordeal how r u feeling now hope ur not in to much pain i know water infections are painful x

Thanks hun. I'm feeling a lil better today. Although waiting on tests as they think I may also have something else going on so will have to wait and see.
Will go to find your diary and subscribe x

Oh dear! UTI's can really mess you up all over, it's not like 'a little spot of cystitis'

Lots of fluid! Rest up, I know how not funny antibio's can be (long term auto immune condition)

Thanks...sorry to hear about the long term auto immune condition, that must be awful. x

Hope you are feeling better soon! There's nothing worse than being unwell. Take rest and look after yourself xx

Thanks hun. Finally starting to feel a bit better xx

Haven't really been pointing much at the moment as not eating a great deal. Hopefully will be back to pointing properly again soon.
Am waiting to have a scan done as they are concerned I might have something else....mentioned so far is a ruptured ovarian cyst or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (possibly due to coil fitting) but will just have to wait and see.
Hope everyone else is good...will go catch up on diaries now x

My coil dug in a little when it was settling...I had to go for an ultrasound to check it wasn't perforating. It settled down after a bit...

Be prepared to be erm...'probed'

Just popped in to subscribe :)

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

subscribing hun :)
sorry to hear u havent been well lately

Thanks hun x

My coil dug in a little when it was settling...I had to go for an ultrasound to check it wasn't perforating. It settled down after a bit...

Be prepared to be erm...'probed'

Sorry to hear your coil caused you problems! I'm hoping I don't have to have mine removed for any reason as it's best form of contraception for me. Haha...I've had the internal scan before and I'd definitely describe it as a 'probing' x

Just popped in to subscribe :)

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Thanks xx

Hopefully everything goes well for you! xx

Thanks hun. xx

Not heard any news about when my scan is going to be yet. But drs did say even though the referal is urgent it could take a while. But I really want to get back to work! Because my job is quite active I'm really missing it as find I'm just sitting around a lot at home (plus the pain doesn't help).

Will be back to pointing properly and noting down food on Sunday xx

Hi Laura,

Just popping in to subscribe! :)

I second the loving of the Ripples! :p

lostinarnia xx

Hi Laura,

Just popping in to subscribe! :)

I second the loving of the Ripples! :p

lostinarnia xx

Thanks for subscribing hun :) xx

I'm still having spasms of abdominal pain and back pain. Just waiting to find out when my scan is. I feel so bored being off work and can't wait to go back!
Will be back to writing down my food diary tomorrow after my weigh in. I've not gone over points the last week but I haven't chosen wisely either so I think I'll probably havd a 'stay the same' tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday xx

Weigh in day today and lost another 1lb...it seems to be a bit slow at the moment but I wasn't too strict this week with everything. Im just glad its still a loss. So back on it :) x

Back