Laura's quest for the 24 year old me!!!!

Hi All -hope you are all having a fantastic weekend
Well the last two days have been a bit of a write off, wednesday went so well but then thursday forgot to take any lunch with me to work and don't get a break as only do five and a half hours, so bought a tuna and cheese wrap from the canteen, then followed that with a cake that someone had brought in for their birthday, then BBQ last night at inlaws, ate one cheese burger and one hot dog which wasn't too bad (considering I would have eaten double that before SW) but then managed to down my body weight in cider, feel rough today and want fatty non SW food but haven't got anything in the house so that has helped me to get back on track today
Total syns for last two days 127 - ooops
line drawn and hope I can limit the damage by having 5 syns or under for the remaining days until weigh in
everyone enjoy their weekend whatever they are doing !!!

well done laura, your doing fab. I am in a similar situation to you, i have done sw before but kinda fell off the wagon, my goal this time is to stay firmly on the wagon (even if ive fallen off plan) good luck xxx

Well after my cider drinking last weekend - I had a bit of a downward spiral which included mcdonalds and biscuits
Went to weigh in on Tuesday and had gained a pound - things could have been worse - so line drawn and here goes again
Aiming for a two and a half pound loss this week and next week to get my stone award
Positives though I got my bronze body magic award at group on Tuesday so exercise is heading in the right direction
Have a couple of things planned over the weekend but am going to choose the best options for all of these and may treat myself to a post weigh in mini easter egg on Tuesday if I get my two and half pounds off - know I shouldn't reward myself with food but am more likely to cheat this week without that to look forward to
So about to go and get supplies to make a SW quiche and then we are off to the zoo this afternoon
Everyone have a brilliant weekend!!!!

Oooh hope u have a fab time at the zoo! Xx

Didn't end up going, the queue was horrendous (even the members one) so had a picnic in the park, managed to stick to sw friendly food, and then did a 2km walk around one of local country estates, have our baby niece tonight and working tomorrow, feel the rest of the weekend may be hard work
hope everyone else s enjoying their weekend

Happy Easter Laura! Remember not too many choccies! Hehe! Xx

Ah just read your diary. Hope you had a good Easter. I was reading about you going to the zoo and how busy it was and thought god it's always like that when I go to the zoo. And looked at your location and your from Bristol too like me.lol. What a small world.x

Ah just read your diary. Hope you had a good Easter. I was reading about you going to the zoo and how busy it was and thought god it's always like that when I go to the zoo. And looked at your location and your from Bristol too like me.lol. What a small world.x
I know - such a small world - I was on here the other day and someone was from the little village in scotland that my gran lives in - it was so weird
I have a members pass for the zoo which means I can go four time a year for free - it is one of the perks of my job (one of the very few) - it usually means getting in quicker but on good friday, I have never ever seen it that bad
We ended up doing a long walk at Ashton Court instead it was lovely and perfect body magic
Hope you are having a good weekend - going to update my diary properly later as had a really bad week and not just food wise
You seem to be doing really well even without going to meetings - I go to a Tuesday night group in Hanham
Which part of Bristol do you live in? - I'm in St George

Back