Laura's weigh in !!

bryal99

Well I have managed a small 1lb off - :) which I am very pleased with as we have had a challenging weekend with our friends staying and all that that involves !!:eek:

Excellent - that's some achievement with the week you've had!! And 1lb isn't small!!! xxx

Well done Shep!!! :):):)

Well done shep - onward and upward.............no downwards !! in terms of lbs down !!

It's really weird the 'head' thing isn't it? Things would be so much easier if we had a switch to throw that put us in the 'zone' - If that feeling could be bottled and sold it'd be the best diet aid EVER!!! xx

Totally weird! Even when the results are good the zone moves away - oh maybe we just go falling out of the zone.

I completely aggree with you guys - I so ..am there ! In that ZONE - but why now, and for how long, and what is different ?? I actually don't really understand this mind over matter stuff ! ??Just know I am so determined this time - I have tried to get this baby weight off since I had my eldest 10 years ago - now have no more excuses and I have been getting fed up with the when is the next one due etc...??

Back