laurenmays journey to lose 2 stone the CC way!!

I want to, but my ankle has been playing up all day, and I can just see myself going and then being injured and unable to do anything exercise wise then for a little while.. Getting really sleepy now too! Only 45 minutes until work is over, thank god...

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Oh no, worst thing you can do is exercise on it. Yep, rest it up.

Think I'm prone to leg injuries.. I started running a good couple of months ago, and since then have managed to badly injure my knees, tear the ligaments in my left ankle and badly sprain my right! Lol

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

DAY ONE - So I've come to the conclusion that 1050-1200 calories is a bit too low for me at the moment, only because I've been so used to binge eating and large quantities of food that I feel absolutely starving, and if I don't slightly increase my calories then I'll just end up blowing it completely in a desperate attempt to fill my tummy!

So for the first few days I'll be consuming up to 1400 calories a day, which is what the calorie calculators online suggested anyway, and then as my belly progressively shrinks and adjusts to smaller amounts of food, I'll gradually decrease calories.

So todays food diary is as follows:

Breakfast -
1 slice of hovis granary bread toasted - 84
1 laughing cow light triangle - 25
1 large poached egg - 103
100ml skimmed milk - 35

Morning Snack -
Apple snack pack - 41

Lunch -
WW wholemeal pitta bread - 106
2 laughing cow light triangles - 50
100g wafer thin turkey ham - 105
Fun size banana - 95

Afternoon Snack -
Raspberry and cranberry muller light - 90
100ml skimmed milk - 35
1 kingsmill toasted crumpet - 102
30g cadbury chocolate philidelphia - 86

Dinner -
200g grilled chicken breast - 260

Supper -
Cambridge diet cappuccino shake - 141

Total - 1358

DAY ONE - and I've blown it already and have binged. All I can do is forget about it and accept it and move on. Tomorrow is another day and I'm cooking up some grilled chicken breast for tomorrows lunch at work and will plan my calories for the day now too!!

Tomorrow is a new day and well done for being good most of the day! Good luck tmrw. Stay strong! X

DAY ONE - and I've blown it already and have binged. All I can do is forget about it and accept it and move on. Tomorrow is another day and I'm cooking up some grilled chicken breast for tomorrows lunch at work and will plan my calories for the day now too!!

sound's yummy :) x you can do it x

DAY ONE - So it's day one again for me today, thanks to my lack of strength against junk food last night. Which only made me feel sick and lethargic, and resulted me ending up in bed by 7pm!!

I'm trying to follow the 'take it one day at a time' theory, and just focus on today and not tomorrow, or the weekend or next week. So for today I'll be consuming between 1050-1200 calories and heading to the gym straight from work. I don't care how tired I am, or how much I don't fancy going, because it's my lack of motivation and laziness that's got me this size! So I'm trying to think of the gym as how I think of work - I have to go to work, no matter how tired or not in the mood I am, and I'm telling myself that I HAVE to go to the gym, it's not optional anymore and once I get there I know I'll enjoy myself and feel proud that I went.

I've planned my calories for today, so today's food diary is as follows:

Breakfast -
1 slice of Hovis granary bread 84
1 laughing cow light cheese triangle 25
1 large egg poached 103
100ml skimmed milk 35

Morning Snack -
Apple snack pack 41

Lunch -
WW wholemeal pitta bread 106
2 laughing cow light cheese triangles 50
200g grilled chicken breast 260
Fun size banana 100

Lucozade lite cherry flavour 50

Dinner -
Cambridge cappuccino shake 141
Kingsmill toasted crumpet 102
30g Cadbury chocolate philidelphia 86

Total - 1183

I've decided to go back to the Cambridge diet.. I just have no willpower at the moment and it doesn't matter what diet I do, whether it's this or CD - I just keep blowing it and gaining more and more weight..

I have an event coming up in four weeks, and would like to lose as much weight as possible beforehand, so that's why I've chosen to go back to CD but then when I'm at goal or have lost the majority of the weight I'll be venturing back to calorie counting to maintain the healthy way :)

Thank you all for your amazing support and see you all again soon!

Il miss u on this but at least u gave it a go. I wish u all the best and send me a link to a diary of u set one up. Uv done so well before and u can do this again sweetie. Big virtual hug xxxx

Skinny Sia said:
Il miss u on this but at least u gave it a go. I wish u all the best and send me a link to a diary of u set one up. Uv done so well before and u can do this again sweetie. Big virtual hug xxxx

You're so sweet, thank you! I think when the weight starts falling off that maybe I'll get stronger and find myself again so to speak. Wish you all the best and will pop on to read your diary regularly and keep in touch :) xxx

Back