Laurens 2nd CD Journey - Nearly There!

End of day 2

Right then.... Here I am at the end of day 2, I am testing myself royally on this diet, just cooked my boyfriend his dinner - Chicken Stir Fry - it was torture but I got through it. I think I go into this mode of proving to myself I can do the diet and by cooking dinner I've proved it.

I had my porridge when I was cooking dinner though so it helped. I still feel horribly weak though today, hoping that I will feel much better tomorrow. I could work from home but am scared that this will cause me to go searching the cupboards for goodies and therefore ruin all my work so far.

I'm sure that once Friday comes I will be in ketosis and therefore feeling that much better - REALLY hoping this will happen as I am in London on Friday and need all the energy I can muster to get through the day.

The food diary for me today is :-

Breakfast - Banana Shake, Green Tea
Lunch - Strawberry Shake, Green Tea
Dinner - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge

I have also had 2 more cups of green tea today and 2.25 litres of water so far, am going to try and get 750ml more down before the end of the day.

I feel your pain!! I have to cook for my boys every night :( tonight it's chicken, bacon and tomato pasta topped with cheese...tomorrow it's pizza making - my favorite night!! x

Oh man, cooking the food is the hardest. My OH has darts tonight so he will grab some food at the pub - saving grace me thinks! :)

I am doing quite well today - I have the death breath so am pretty sure ketosis has hit. I have so much more energy today than before. Also, don't know if it made a difference but I had my porridge for breakfast so that felt like i'd had a proper meal to start the day.

Meal Diary For Today:-

Breakfast - Porridge / Green Tea
Lunch - Strawberry Shake / Green Tea
Dinner - Chicken & Mushroom Soup / Green Tea

I've had 2.25Litres of water at work today, and am peeing like a trooper, just going to get another cup of green tea down me and a little bit more water, then I will be on target for my 3litres a day.

On another note, went to the doctors today - Smear time - eek. Anyway, the nurse weighed me and I sneaked a peek at the scales, It was showing as 11.2 which would mean a 7lb loss in 3 days - although I know they aren't my CDC scales so I cannot fully rely on them, i'm chuffed that a set of scales is showing some losses! he he

I've started to have the products at meal times.....porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch and soup for tea. Seems to make sense to get into some sort of a routine now and feel as though I've actually had a meal.

yaya - ketosis fairy has come and you know it's all downhill from here. rooting for you, honey.

Phew! End of Day 4 done!!! Woop

I have to say, I am not appreciating this cold weather much, its not doing me any favours as I am freezing as it is, lol.

So, anyways, today I have had an assessment day in London - me doing the assessing not the other way around. This is where I used to feel bad last time I did this diet, as I have to be up dead early and don't get back until late.

I have had a banana shake for breakfast and a strawberry one for lunch, then I am going to make a porridge for dinner. I've had 2.5 litres of water so far and will have more on the train home and more green tea when I get home.

Feeling much better today though in terms of energy etc.. am definitely fully in ketosis, my OH commented on the stinky breath last night... Oh Dear :)

Hope you have all had a good day x

Sounds like your doing well Hun! Keep it up! I'm finding it alot easier now energy wise aswell but i am also freeeezing!! Stupid weather xx

Sounds like your doing well Hun! Keep it up! I'm finding it alot easier now energy wise aswell but i am also freeeezing!! Stupid weather xx

How are you doing hun? The weather is ridiculous, it was -6.5 when I was waiting for the train this morning! not sure its much better out there now.:cry:

lauren-1986 said:
How are you doing hun? The weather is ridiculous, it was -6.5 when I was waiting for the train this morning! not sure its much better out there now.:cry:

I know it is stupid!!! I'm sitting by the radiator shivering!! But im doing okay thanks Hun, better than I expected!! Still 100% 4 days later so I'm pleased with myself! Struggling with my water intake today because I feel quite full but I need to force it in! Just thinking about the scales on mon!! When's your weigh in? X

Mine is on Monday too - at 6:30 so just need to get through the weekend and see how I have done. I'm quite excited in a sad way.

Looking forward to seeing the weight drop off (I so hope it has) I feel better in myself for not being stuffed full of bad stuff. Its amazing what a difference 4 days can make to a pair of trousers, lol

Mine is 6!! You will have to keep us informed as soon as you can :) Im excited too!! I'm loving the appearance of the collarbones!! So sad!! Ha!! Keep positive for the weekend lovely!! X

You too :)

I love the collarbone, and the fact that my hip bones are starting to stick out a little bit ! Woop

Right then, weekend ... eek, worst time of the week

I have been chugging water down like there is no tomorrow and have also been drinking green tea to keep warm. I hate weekends on this diet, everything you do at a weekend is centered around food. My friends want to meet in town - invariably a coffee shop & muchos tasty snacks will be involved... My other half wants to go to get something from PC world , but wants a KFC on the way back as its lunchtime... the list goes on..

Gosh im moaning now. Sometimes, I feel like maybe I should SS+ at the weekend to give myself a little break, but I am determined to do all or nothing until I go onto maintenance.

Todays Food Diary :)
Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Lunch - Banana Shake
Dinner - Vegetable Soup

Have come to the conclusion today that Veggie Soup is not for me, I liked it before, but now, I'm really not feeling the love for it, actually gagged a couple of times trying to get it down. Didn't help that my dear boyfriend was stuffing his face with chicken & noodles whilst I was sat with Sh**y soup, lol

Anyway, I have had a long soak in the bath today, exfoliated, face masked, moisturised, painted nails (hands and feet) tidied house top to bottom and done all of the washing & ironing, all in the name of keeping myself busy so I don't think about food. I'm not hungry - I just have a habit of picking at weekends.

Should really have thought about this though, As I now have nothing to keep me occupied tomorrow...apart from a walk, and it is just raining down here, no snow to play in! Damn!

Todays Food Diary!
Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - Porridge
Tea - Banana Shake (not yet had it, eeking it out as much as possible)

The girls are coming round mine tonight for a catch up and I am dreading it. I have bought them some crisps and dips and cut up some carrot and celery sticks for them to munch on, however, it is taking all of my might not to tuck into them myself. I just need to get on those scales already to give myself a boost. I feel like I am going to give up at this rate.

The boyf was annoying today as well, telling me that I should have an SS+ meal today, but I want to do SS for at least all of February! We are currently 6 days in, only 23 to go and then If I am at a certain weight I will go up a step as I will be nearing a BMI of 25 anyway, I think at about 10stone 3 lbs I am at a BMI of 25 anyway so will need to step up.

Oh well, lets keep plodding on!

Be string Lauren your doing so well my boyfriend not very understanding too he thinks of you want lose weight then you just will hum ok for him to say with his prefect body and fast matabalism. Stay strong only tonight and you get your results tomorrow be a shame to break it when you done so well . You can resist I will be waiting to see if you been 100% ha ha stay strong x

Update - they came, they ate the food, didn't offer me any & I survived! Lol. So, let's look forward to tomorrows weigh in! I'm off to have a shower then go to bed now, nightly moisturising routine is now in place!

lauren-1986 said:
Update - they came, they ate the food, didn't offer me any & I survived! Lol. So, let's look forward to tomorrows weigh in! I'm off to have a shower then go to bed now, nightly moisturising routine is now in place!

That great Lauren looks like you have supportive mates and have total will power, happy moisturising lol

Afternoon Lovelies! :D

I am feeling a lot better today (damned weekend) so am getting back on with the diet now. Not that I was off it, just feeling a lot more positive about it.

I have my weigh in tonight at 6:30 which means I have officially completed week 1 on SS again. Woop. Am into the swing of things again and in the weight loss mind set I may start the 30 day shred.. Just a may! lol Not sure I could bring myself to do it again at the moment, I haven't quite psyched myself up for the aching muscles, but It can only help right? More using it for toning purposes than losing the weight.

Will update tonight on WI numero uno

Back