Lauren's diary, fighting to be fit.

laurenmay

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I've tried slim and save before, & been all over these forums trying the various diets available but always giving up after a short period of time.

Anyway, here I am again and hoping slim and save will get me to goal weight & change my crappy relationship with food along the way.

I'm on 3 packs a day with 100g protein..

My starting weight is 15 stone 7lbs and today's day 1. I've had a lot of people telling me I should just start dieting once christmas is done with, but I can't keep putting it off anymore.. plus I don't like Christmas dinner so I won't be having that & I've made sure there's no festive foods such as chocolate, mince pies, alcohol etc in my house!

So far so good.. I got up at 5am for work & had a coffee with 100ml skimmed milk and a chocolate shake, and just had my 100g protein in the form of 2 boiled eggs. Two more shakes & plenty of water left - lets hope today goes well!

I'm drinking Ribena plus as I heard this was okay, it doesn't contain any citric acid & is pretty low on the carb scale too..

Wish me luck! Will update this evening :)

Great to see you back Lauren and good on you for starting now, if you're in 'the zone' there's no point in putting it off especially if like you say Xmas dinner etc doesn't really bother you.
I'm subscribed now so I look forward to seeing you succeed :) X

Great to see you back Lauren and good on you for starting now, if you're in 'the zone' there's no point in putting it off especially if like you say Xmas dinner etc doesn't really bother you.
I'm subscribed now so I look forward to seeing you succeed :) X

Thank you! Means a lot :) there's a huge tin of quality street in work but I'm doing my best to resist them & so far so good! x

Eek, I've not bought any so far this year, too dangerous! We're going to my brother's on Xmas eve for a few days and I know there will loads of treats to resist there. I'm so determined not to go crazy though. I've come too far to mess it all up now!
You getting on ok? X

Hi welcome how's it going so far? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back