Lauren's Diary

lauren242

I'm going to try and keep a diary to help keep me focused on my weight loss. I can do diets pretty easily, but its sticking to them thats a problem for me :sigh:

I want to loose the 2 stone ive put on at uni, as well as another 2 stone or so. I just want to get a healthy bmi and get back the confidence i used to have. Fed up of hating myself!! :(

Last night i had my third wi at slimming world, and even though i thought i would have put on (because i was a little naughty through the week) i actually lost 2 pounds! :)
so thats 8.5 pounds lost in total through sw plus the 7 pounds i lost in the two weeks before i joined sw.

Overall i've lost 15.5 pounds but ive no idea where i've lost it! I look exactly the same, so thats pretty disappointing, would probably feel better about my weight loss if i could actually see the results!

anyway, im off to make something to eat now. think im going to have syn free chips, egg and beans. yum yum :)

Hey, lauren, ur doing so well on your weight-loss journey...Maybe taking pictures will help you to see the progress and I have to agree sticking to the weight-loss journey is the hard part but you can do it...Good luck. :)

Hi Lauren, good luck on your journey, have you measured yourself, it can be hard to see ourselves change but you can see the numbers go down on the measuring tape.

Hope you do well and congrats on the weight that you've lost so far.

xxx

Hi Lauren, good luck with your weight loss and well done with the 15.5 lbs you have already lost. What day is your weigh in? x

Back