lbs per dress size????

MrsB2B

I was wondering roughly how many lbs you have to lose to go down a dress size?

What are people's experiences?

I think they say the average is 9lb, although it is totally different for everyone. I've lost 2st 4lb so far and have gone from a size 18 to a 12/14.

I have been told about 10-14lb per dress size, I'm not sure.........to be honest I didn't care as long as they were dropping off! First time I got into a size 10, I wanted to wear a huge neon sign flashing "size 10" "size 10" ha ha x

Princes _stevie you look amazing!!

I'm wanting to lose weight, but my main aim to to lose inches and tone, so i was just wondering roughly how much weight i need to lose to get out of my 14's and into 10/12's. I'd love to be able to pick up a 12 in any shop and know it will fit :)

Princes _stevie you look amazing!!

I'm wanting to lose weight, but my main aim to to lose inches and tone, so i was just wondering roughly how much weight i need to lose to get out of my 14's and into 10/12's. I'd love to be able to pick up a 12 in any shop and know it will fit :)

I was a size 20 when I started SW, I THINK I was about 10.5 stone, I cant remember off hand as it was year and a bit ago, You are the same height as me, so IF you wanna use that as a rough guide ;) x

You look amazing!!

Back