ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

LCCxox said:
I need to find the wagon again and fast!
I've been too ashamed to post :break_diet:

miss you all hahahahahah xxxx

I've lost the wagon to because I've not been losing, I haven't Ben bad as couch just not pointing :(

ive put on a pound which is nothing compaired to how much I have eaten :/ I just dont know where to find some motivation to want to count again ! :( xxx

LCCxox said:
ive put on a pound which is nothing compaired to how much I have eaten :/ I just dont know where to find some motivation to want to count again ! :( xxx

I'm feeling the same it started after I done 100% week and put in a lb then the next two week I've STS so I've just thought bugger it

No more faffing about I am back to it..
I had a dream about me in a bikini last night and MY GOD it scared the crap out of me LOL!
Usually if i start mid week again I have no weeklies, but if i mean as i go on, i need weeklies, so, I'll still Weigh in on friday, but i will have all 49 to use until then and see how we go ....

Thank you for all your support guys.... Its 11:12 am and i still havent eaten :/ not sure what to have.... will scout some diaries and have a browse :)

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hey Laura,

We should buddy up! I'm trying to lose 3 stone too! We'll be fabulous and fit by autumn.

Naomi xxx

Hey Laura,

We should buddy up! I'm trying to lose 3 stone too! We'll be fabulous and fit by autumn.

Naomi xxx

i think this is exactly what i need :) I think we should do it :) xxxx

Back