LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Loving the dresses hunni u look gorge esp the red crossover one, what a fab idea to try those on instead of binging!
Sorry yesterday was a bad day for you massive hugs and hopefully they will realise what a twat your ex is!!!! Stay strong

ayshaahmad said:
Loving the dresses hunni u look gorge esp the red crossover one, what a fab idea to try those on instead of binging!
Sorry yesterday was a bad day for you massive hugs and hopefully they will realise what a twat your ex is!!!! Stay strong

Ah thank u love means alot x don't think I could have stayed on cd without u guys yr all just precious to me ATM x thank u x

Well day 135 wow that's a long time on cd and I have defo had ups and downs x today I'm working all day which is good because it keeps me going x it's normality x last night I couldnt sleep through worrying and over thinking stuff but minis kept me sane x everyone on here's such a god send and we all have our own crosses to bear but having this support makes it so much easier x if only our own friends and family could be the same :( x anyways a top tiddly morning to u all I'm starting a busy day now so will catch up later x

Hello hunny, sorry to hear how you felt yesterday :( Here's to a fabulous day today :)

You look great in all of your outfits and look skinny (yes skinny!) in your Matalan jacket. It's so nice x

Hiya my lovely i love all ure pics from last nite u r one sexy mamma!! I cant wait ti be in the same situation and buy lots of sexy new clothes :))) youve done amazingly well.xxx

LeaE said:
Ah thank u love means alot x don't think I could have stayed on cd without u guys yr all just precious to me ATM x thank u x

Aww u will make me cry, back at ya hunni u are always there whether we do gd or bad sometimes I love my internet girls more than my real life ones lol

Faith_111 said:
Hello hunny, sorry to hear how you felt yesterday :( Here's to a fabulous day today :)

You look great in all of your outfits and look skinny (yes skinny!) in your Matalan jacket. It's so nice x

Ha ha ha skinny !!!! I'm 13st 11lbs missy lol but thank u for the comment made me smile x my jacket was a bargin bought it last week in the sale £17.50 I think that's fab so bought it small so I can fit in it over Xmas hopefully x today's been good so yr good vibes worked pls send more lol

franbella21 said:
Hiya my lovely i love all ure pics from last nite u r one sexy mamma!! I cant wait ti be in the same situation and buy lots of sexy new clothes :))) youve done amazingly well.xxx

Ah cheers fran how are u anyway x won't be long till yr needing new clothes ! My wardrobe is so limited ATM I have gone from 3 wardrobes filled and 5 drawers to now half a wardrobe and 2 draws its annoying but all I keep thinking of is how nice it will be to fill them again with skinny clothes once I'm at goal I just actually can't wait !

ayshaahmad said:
Aww u will make me cry, back at ya hunni u are always there whether we do gd or bad sometimes I love my internet girls more than my real life ones lol

Lol <3 xxxxxxxx u could never do bad in my eyes x how far u have come is amazing and I do hope unstick with us even if u do get pregnant x I would miss u x

I gotta say ! Being thinner is sooooo much easier x

Also added my face Pics as double chin nearly gone ! Just them wobbly knees to sort out !

You look stunning!!!

Wow, wow, wow! My eyes are burning you look hot!!! What a great figure and you wear the belt very well (I never know what to do with them)!

Being thinner makes shopping much easier! It still takes some time to adjust - every store I went into in the US, I kept gravitating to the plus size area and pulling clothes off the rack which were too big. Turns out I'm a US size 10-12 (UK 12-14); down from US 18-20. Woo hoo! I got 3 dresses (I *never* wear dresses), 2 skirts, 5 trousers, 2 fun jackets and loads of tops, as well as 3 pairs of shoes. Took 2 suitcases (weighing over 70lbs) to get me home. :) When in doubt on the size, I took the smaller (aka tighter) one - added incentive to start Phase 2 and lose more weight! I also got a belt to use as an accent, tho' I think it will be a while before I feel comfortable wearing it.

So after 3.5wks, lots of sun, pool, beach as well as food, drink, festivities, etc., I got back yesterday and weighed myself on my home scale to check out the damage - 6.6lbs. Not great, but not too bad, all things considered. My goal now is to get as much of it off before 3 Sept when I start phase 2.

I like all your dresses, but really love the first one (with belt) and the black one (very stylish). Every wardrobe needs a little black dress - where did you get yours? I might have to book a trip to the UK and do some shopping! :)

Loving your fashion show! As I've banned myself from shopping for a month, it was nice to be able to share your wardrobe. You look fab-love the jacket! Brilliant that you found a different way to give you the buzz when feeling down rather than food-as always, very proud of you. I lost 3 this week which i am over the moon with as i had quite a naughty week. Now weigh 11stone dead. I have a couple more weeks of pure s+s and then the 10 day re feed program, then Im done. I don't really have an exact target, just whatever i get to in that time-as long as its in the 10s! Rest assured though, i am still going to be following your diary till you get to the end! We started this crazy journey together and shall finish together! X ps i will get round to updating my diary one day! X

You're looking awesome hun! And I think I might pinch your idea and start trying on my wardrobe instead of pigging out.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm back up to 10st 7lbs. So I've set myself a mini goal of trying to reach as close to 10st as I possible by 2nd sept which is my 4 yr anniversary. We've decided to buy a joint present for the whole family - a pear tree and apple tree. As 4 yrs is supposed to be fruit and flowers apparently.

So ill be checking in with you regularly to help keep me on track. Post it notes have been put up round the house along with my 'fat' picture on the fridge.

Here's to 2nd Sept!!

LeaE said:
Ha ha ha skinny !!!! I'm 13st 11lbs missy lol but thank u for the comment made me smile x my jacket was a bargin bought it last week in the sale £17.50 I think that's fab so bought it small so I can fit in it over Xmas hopefully x today's been good so yr good vibes worked pls send more lol

Loads more positive vibes coming your way!!!!!!

LeaE said:
Well day 135 wow that's a long time on cd and I have defo had ups and downs x today I'm working all day which is good because it keeps me going x it's normality x last night I couldnt sleep through worrying and over thinking stuff but minis kept me sane x everyone on here's such a god send and we all have our own crosses to bear but having this support makes it so much easier x if only our own friends and family could be the same :( x anyways a top tiddly morning to u all I'm starting a busy day now so will catch up later x

Hope you had a better day today :) I know what you mean about the support on here - its amazing! So glad I found it because I don't think I'd have lasted this long orherwise!! xx

tizzy51 said:
Wow, wow, wow! My eyes are burning you look hot!!! What a great figure and you wear the belt very well (I never know what to do with them)!

Being thinner makes shopping much easier! It still takes some time to adjust - every store I went into in the US, I kept gravitating to the plus size area and pulling clothes off the rack which were too big. Turns out I'm a US size 10-12 (UK 12-14); down from US 18-20. Woo hoo! I got 3 dresses (I *never* wear dresses), 2 skirts, 5 trousers, 2 fun jackets and loads of tops, as well as 3 pairs of shoes. Took 2 suitcases (weighing over 70lbs) to get me home. :) When in doubt on the size, I took the smaller (aka tighter) one - added incentive to start Phase 2 and lose more weight! I also got a belt to use as an accent, tho' I think it will be a while before I feel comfortable wearing it.

So after 3.5wks, lots of sun, pool, beach as well as food, drink, festivities, etc., I got back yesterday and weighed myself on my home scale to check out the damage - 6.6lbs. Not great, but not too bad, all things considered. My goal now is to get as much of it off before 3 Sept when I start phase 2.

I like all your dresses, but really love the first one (with belt) and the black one (very stylish). Every wardrobe needs a little black dress - where did you get yours? I might have to book a trip to the UK and do some shopping! :)

Omg sounds like u had a great time love and wow u did some shopping do we get yr fashion show missy xxxx

demonp said:
Loving your fashion show! As I've banned myself from shopping for a month, it was nice to be able to share your wardrobe. You look fab-love the jacket! Brilliant that you found a different way to give you the buzz when feeling down rather than food-as always, very proud of you. I lost 3 this week which i am over the moon with as i had quite a naughty week. Now weigh 11stone dead. I have a couple more weeks of pure s+s and then the 10 day re feed program, then Im done. I don't really have an exact target, just whatever i get to in that time-as long as its in the 10s! Rest assured though, i am still going to be following your diary till you get to the end! We started this crazy journey together and shall finish together! X ps i will get round to updating my diary one day! X

Ah pip u make me all girly emotional xxx I do hope u stay with me till the end but I'm so pleased for u yr journey is nearly over and although I'm happy for u it makes me quite sad x end of an era :'(

p220157 said:
You're looking awesome hun! And I think I might pinch your idea and start trying on my wardrobe instead of pigging out.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm back up to 10st 7lbs. So I've set myself a mini goal of trying to reach as close to 10st as I possible by 2nd sept which is my 4 yr anniversary. We've decided to buy a joint present for the whole family - a pear tree and apple tree. As 4 yrs is supposed to be fruit and flowers apparently.

So ill be checking in with you regularly to help keep me on track. Post it notes have been put up round the house along with my 'fat' picture on the fridge.

Here's to 2nd Sept!!

Thank u love x and I'm sure u will smash 10stone by then xxx how are u today x

Faith_111 said:
Loads more positive vibes coming your way!!!!!!

Thank u because I sure need them x how are unlove x

Back