LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Right the following pictures are awful so if u have a sensitive stomach do not look on lmao I'm posting these as this is my next goal and it seems abit unreal but if I put it on here then I'm do stubborn I will make myself do it ! Yes I'm that stubborn x following is a picture of me in cream size 16 trousers ! No they don't fit but my aim is for them to fit x one with button open 2nd pic is of them squeezed on with button and zip closed with a mega muffin top and wow loads of fat leg ass and cellulite on show and yes I'm aware they look awful but I am posting them because I'm aiming to lose enough do they don't look awful and it's good to compare do here goes my size 16 goal trousers !

Great motivation for you good Idea won't take u long weight is falling off you :)

LeaE said:
Well this night shift has been abit of a bore but shouldn't complain as I'm shattered I slept today but was abit hit and miss as so hot I was sticky window open so heard everything that was happening and I had to drink due to dry mouth so loo runs every 5 mins x can't wait to be home at 8 o clock x I'm not resting today as I have decided seen as kids are at school and Steven in sewerby and the house is mine I'm cleaning it from top to bottom as its my only free day x been drinking loads tonight as its so hot so I'm at the loo all the time here but with a quiet night at least it means I had a reason not to just sit about lol x x. read a diary tonight about a woman who has gone from 27st to 12 and I was so impressed so maybe I better stop moaning about my 9ish stone to shift anymore !!!!!!
Loads of ppl have noticed my weight loss now and to be honest it's awful ! Something I have craved so much I ab hate right now and I mean hate it ! I have no idea why but I can't handle compliments at all and I really struggle they make me cringe and feel so awkward ! And I never know what to say when I'm
Given one not just about my weight but anything ! My usual response is thank u and some weird comment that's negative about me to counter balance the negative comment then a quick change of subject ! So what exactly do u say x the male nurse at work has finally got off my back about diet and weight loss and has actually been nice tonight so at least that's a result ! Well better get some energy and motivation from somewhere x

Hey you should just say thank you when someone compliments u. It is hard I think a lot of people struggle to accept compliments but I read somewhere that if u don't say thanks and counter act there positive with a negative then it can offend the other person because you r saying that there judgement Is wrong, do U get what I mean? Took me ages to learn to just say 'thank you' then i'd compliment them back to change the subject xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Hey you should just say thank you when someone compliments u. It is hard I think a lot of people struggle to accept compliments but I read somewhere that if u don't say thanks and counter act there positive with a negative then it can offend the other person because you r saying that there judgement Is wrong, do U get what I mean? Took me ages to learn to just say 'thank you' then i'd compliment them back to change the subject xxx

My main line at the min is yes I have 3 stone and thank u but still loads to go then I change subject it just makes me so awkward x and it's crazy because when I started this I was willing ppl to notice now I just want to slim away without anyone seeing lol the human mind hey x

Good god today hasn't gone as planned x Stevens away at sewerby kids at school I had full intention to clean the house but instead I fell asleep until 2 so now I have to do it now :( what a pain ! I have done one room so far but have no motivation what so ever x I'm not sure why but it feels like a Thursday today but it's only Tuesday so still have a full week to go until weigh in x popped into my mums and stupidly got on her scales when I went to the loo and I was 16st 4 lbs but my CDCs always weigh heavier I can't honestly wait to be in the 15s x the 15s seem so low to me considering I once topped the scales at 20st and now the numbers are getting lower this journey seems a little more achievable !
I was annoyed yesterday as my bf found my weigh in card so knows how much I weigh and I hate telling anyone how much I weigh minimins excluded of course ! Anyway I just had to suck it up and face facts of tough luck ! He knows and there is nothing I can do about it and kinda now I feel the pressure to push at this now so I do lose the weight so I no longer weigh this amount ! I just found it mortifying that he knew but it's just something I am now going to have to live with ! Dam ! Been a lovely sunny day today so the doors and windows are open airing the house and now I just have to clean and tidy it whoop aren't I lucky x

LeaE said:
Good god today hasn't gone as planned x Stevens away at sewerby kids at school I had full intention to clean the house but instead I fell asleep until 2 so now I have to do it now :( what a pain ! I have done one room so far but have no motivation what so ever x I'm not sure why but it feels like a Thursday today but it's only Tuesday so still have a full week to go until weigh in x popped into my mums and stupidly got on her scales when I went to the loo and I was 16st 4 lbs but my CDCs always weigh heavier I can't honestly wait to be in the 15s x the 15s seem so low to me considering I once topped the scales at 20st and now the numbers are getting lower this journey seems a little more achievable !
I was annoyed yesterday as my bf found my weigh in card so knows how much I weigh and I hate telling anyone how much I weigh minimins excluded of course ! Anyway I just had to suck it up and face facts of tough luck ! He knows and there is nothing I can do about it and kinda now I feel the pressure to push at this now so I do lose the weight so I no longer weigh this amount ! I just found it mortifying that he knew but it's just something I am now going to have to live with ! Dam ! Been a lovely sunny day today so the doors and windows are open airing the house and now I just have to clean and tidy it whoop aren't I lucky x

I know what you mean about the bf knowing your weight I've lied and said i am a stone smaller than i am because i am too embarrassed. Just think you are doing something to make changes and those scale numbers are gonna continue to decrease so i wouldn't worry. He is with you because he loves you so knowing your weight or previous weight wont bother him, he will probably be thinking the same as everyone else, how amazing you've done!

You're not far off 15st now so thats almost 5 stone what an achievement! Xx

LeaE said:
My main line at the min is yes I have 3 stone and thank u but still loads to go then I change subject it just makes me so awkward x and it's crazy because when I started this I was willing ppl to notice now I just want to slim away without anyone seeing lol the human mind hey x

Aw Hun u have done so well be proud ;) xxx

Thank u guys x night x

Hey guys I'm doing so well today x went to meet a friend at meadowhell tonight and she came straight from work so was hungry x and I sat in a French restaurant while she had tea and a dessert and guess what ! I had an Americano coffee and a pot of green tea ! I'm so so impressed with myself and felt very much in total control I wasn't even tempted it was great and was so nice to catch up x whoop me x yesterday I bought 2 pairs of size 16 jeans in the asda sale one pair don't even fit up my fat calves and the other fasten but I have serious muffin to but has given me a new drive so cd ! Get ready because I'm on it like gromit ! Anyway come home to bf and kids asleep in bed to going to have a pot of green tea and catch up on the soaps and relax x how's everyone else getting on good I hope xxxx good luck with it all x think thin x

LeaE said:
Hey guys I'm doing so well today x went to meet a friend at meadowhell tonight and she came straight from work so was hungry x and I sat in a French restaurant while she had tea and a dessert and guess what ! I had an Americano coffee and a pot of green tea ! I'm so so impressed with myself and felt very much in total control I wasn't even tempted it was great and was so nice to catch up x whoop me x yesterday I bought 2 pairs of size 16 jeans in the asda sale one pair don't even fit up my fat calves and the other fasten but I have serious muffin to but has given me a new drive so cd ! Get ready because I'm on it like gromit ! Anyway come home to bf and kids asleep in bed to going to have a pot of green tea and catch up on the soaps and relax x how's everyone else getting on good I hope xxxx good luck with it all x think thin x

Sounds like you've had a lovely day! Well done for staying strong and not ordering food, I cant wait to feel that strength again soon! Hopefully tomorrow il be in ketosis..

Not having a great day myself but wont bore you with the details just waiting til bed time then another day over with... Xx

katywoo87 said:
Sounds like you've had a lovely day! Well done for staying strong and not ordering food, I cant wait to feel that strength again soon! Hopefully tomorrow il be in ketosis..

Not having a great day myself but wont bore you with the details just waiting til bed time then another day over with... Xx

Your not boring me do tell ? Problem shared is one halved and all that x do u drink green tea it helps me and on a plus has slimming properties x hope yr ok love here if u need me x

LeaE said:
Your not boring me do tell ? Problem shared is one halved and all that x do u drink green tea it helps me and on a plus has slimming properties x hope yr ok love here if u need me x

Oh ok well i have written it down in my diary on here, just fed up of being fed up to be honest n I feel like a hormonal freak! Snappin at anyone and everyone!

I started on sunday to drink green tea even if it tastes rank, i have about 3 cups a day they r capsules but i empty them into hot water xx

katywoo87 said:
Oh ok well i have written it down in my diary on here, just fed up of being fed up to be honest n I feel like a hormonal freak! Snappin at anyone and everyone!

I started on sunday to drink green tea even if it tastes rank, i have about 3 cups a day they r capsules but i empty them into hot water xx

I was the same and it does pass hunny x I feel for u as its awful at the start but u are nearly through it love xxxxxxxxxxx wish I could take it away for u but all I can offer is support xxxxx sorry I can't do more x

LeaE said:
I was the same and it does pass hunny x I feel for u as its awful at the start but u are nearly through it love xxxxxxxxxxx wish I could take it away for u but all I can offer is support xxxxx sorry I can't do more x

Wish I never went on that night out or eat at weekend just gone such a set back! Oh well we live and learn. Thank you for ur support and being a blessing! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Wish I never went on that night out or eat at weekend just gone such a set back! Oh well we live and learn. Thank you for ur support and being a blessing! Xx

Anytime love anytime x just draw a line under it and forget it x yr doing great now so roll with it x well done on getting back into it it's so hard but yr battling on x

katywoo87 said:
Thank you we will do this together you keep me motivated!!!! Xxxx

And u me x

Hey Lea, sounds like you have had a fab day! Well done you! X thats great X
Katy, in new too, day 3, I'm expecting the hormones to go mad any minute! X hope your feeling better tomorrow xxx

shelleymcdiets said:
Hey Lea, sounds like you have had a fab day! Well done you! X thats great X
Katy, in new too, day 3, I'm expecting the hormones to go mad any minute! X hope your feeling better tomorrow xxx

Hey love hope yr getting on ok and prepared for day 4 x good luck x I'm off to my daughters assembly and busy all day so shouldn't be a too hard a day but after yesterday in sure I can stick with this x whoop x plus I'm wearing my new jeans size 16 x they're a bit tight but all other trousers are too big x

Back