LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Krissykat said:
Nah I'm falling behind abit lately, haven't reach my stone a month targets for awhile so hopefully next month I can get my head back in properly!

Are u of a low weight now because it's bound to be smaller loses x u have done fab just please don't be hard on yourself you have done so well just hope I do as well as you your a true inspiration x

Thanks hun! Its hard to stick with when you come off for breaks so hopefully I won't lose it now I've come so far.

Hows your day going?

Just woke up after a night shift so feeling alot better x just had a mango shake which I love and now relaxing before going swimming with the kids ! So all good thank u how's yr day x

Can't wait to try mango, hopefully get some tomorrow at w.i
Swimmings great exercise have fun :)

My days going ok just waiting for 4.30 to come so I can go home from work!

Krissykat said:
Can't wait to try mango, hopefully get some tomorrow at w.i
Swimmings great exercise have fun :)

My days going ok just waiting for 4.30 to come so I can go home from work!

I love the mango I expected it to be too sweet but it isn't and it's my fav right now x I have already had my bar today so only got one shake to look forward to x
I hate been at work when all you want to do is go home it makes you clock watch which prolongs the agony lol
Have u told everyone that your on this diet ? What feed back have u had ?

God I know! I hope I like the mango, love mango smoothies so hoping it will be like that.

At first I didn't but now pretty much everyone knows, couldn't hide it for very long at work! Once the weight started dropping off I felt alot more confident talking about it. Most people are really happy for me cos they can see what an effect its having, but I have had a few sceptical people saying the usually things like 'oh its not healthy for you how can u live on milkshakes' etc etc, but thats only because they don't really understand how the diet works.
My B/F was exactly the same when I started so he came to my first few meetings with me now he understands it abit better he is fully supportive!
One of my colleagues that wasn't too keen on the diet when I first told him is now thinking about starting it up himself!

LeaE said:
Just woke up after a night shift so feeling alot better x just had a mango shake which I love and now relaxing before going swimming with the kids ! So all good thank u how's yr day x

Leanne do your kids have a swimming coach? I'm trying to find a good one in our area, not happy with what he had at the min x

After noon chick I tried to work in uni library today but just come home bit knackered and cant concentrate lol xxx

Yes she's called sam and at Roth leisure centre she's been my kids teacher since they were babies and she's great with them x get them booked in vadey x how old are yr kids x try getting in on a tuesday we could have weekly coffee catch up x

therealbbe said:
After noon chick I tried to work in uni library today but just come home bit knackered and cant concentrate lol xxx

Ah sorry to hear that Sharon x Uni gets abit like that x best thing u can do is have a good night relaxing and not thinking about it and go back to it tomorrow with a new state of mind xxx chin up love x

Krissykat said:
God I know! I hope I like the mango, love mango smoothies so hoping it will be like that.

At first I didn't but now pretty much everyone knows, couldn't hide it for very long at work! Once the weight started dropping off I felt alot more confident talking about it. Most people are really happy for me cos they can see what an effect its having, but I have had a few sceptical people saying the usually things like 'oh its not healthy for you how can u live on milkshakes' etc etc, but thats only because they don't really understand how the diet works.
My B/F was exactly the same when I started so he came to my first few meetings with me now he understands it abit better he is fully supportive!
One of my colleagues that wasn't too keen on the diet when I first told him is now thinking about starting it up himself!

Wow that's brilliant u have inspired some ppl so much they are trying it themselves u should be so so proud xxx

Oh and I have a confession !!! Don't be mad guys but I couldn't resist I caved in today and weighed myself on some boots scales and came in at 16st. 12 lbs !!!!!!!!!! But I was so pleased to see the 16s it's made my day sad I know and unofficial but !!!!!! Made me happy xxxx I really really now need to be in the 15s so gave me real motivation so was good in a way but yes I know I shouldn't weigh inbetween and it won't be regular lol I feel like a naughty school kid x I will practice doing lines for punishment ! I shall not weigh myself ! I shall not weigh myself !

LeaE said:
Ah sorry to hear that Sharon x Uni gets abit like that x best thing u can do is have a good night relaxing and not thinking about it and go back to it tomorrow with a new state of mind xxx chin up love x

Thanks love this essay is killing me :( I will get there. Xxxz

LeaE said:
Oh and I have a confession !!! Don't be mad guys but I couldn't resist I caved in today and weighed myself on some boots scales and came in at 16st. 12 lbs !!!!!!!!!! But I was so pleased to see the 16s it's made my day sad I know and unofficial but !!!!!! Made me happy xxxx I really really now need to be in the 15s so gave me real motivation so was good in a way but yes I know I shouldn't weigh inbetween and it won't be regular lol I feel like a naughty school kid x I will practice doing lines for punishment ! I shall not weigh myself ! I shall not weigh myself !

Awwwwwwww bloody hell I forgive you coz that is just awesome news whoohoooooo xxxxx

Haha, tsk tsk!
To be fair I would so do the same if I had a pair of scales at home, unfortunately (luckily?!) mine broke so I can't have and sneak peeks.
But alteast for you seeing that next stone will give you a little boost til your next official weigh in, what days that?

LeaE said:
hey guys x was a nice day yesterdy spent it at the sea side sewerby! was a good day and i enjoyed it x walked loads as well which is all good to the diet x weigh in was good yesterday 5lbs which i didnt expect as i think im destined to have a bad week but now im near the 16s i just hope it isnt next week as i only need 2lbs so fingers crossed x checked my chart this morning and im half way to my 1st goal of 4 and a half stone which made me giggle but i suppose im pretty simple x but im loving just concentrating on breaking the stone barriers for now x right im off to drop the bf off at work then a snooze in prep for tonight as im working x hope everyone else is good and thank u for all yr msges xxx yr all so kind bestest friends i have never met lol

BMI from 44.2 now 38.6
waist from 38" now 33 and a half"
weight from 19st 7 now 17st 1

Well done leaE u r doing so well :) x

LeaE said:

It happens but well done you, those 15's are round the corner

LeaE said:
God thank the vanilla lol make a chart like mine really spurs me on x childish I know but crossing it off every week keeps me going it's of my 4 and half stone target and now I'm halfway through every time I see it it keeps me focused x plus it's hung in the kitchen so appropriately placed lol x

Fab love it I have something similar and give myself a tick abs a smiley face each day :)

LeaE said:

Yay!! :)

LeaE said:

Woo hoo!!!!!!

Back