LeaE's Jelly Wobble

facebook is lame...:(
wud rather spend my time on here! Im gonna giv bogging a bash..hehehehe x

Just catching up on your last nights posts, sorry about all the drama with your mum that can't be easy for you :(

How are you feeling this morning?

Krissykat said:
Just catching up on your last nights posts, sorry about all the drama with your mum that can't be easy for you :(

Kinda used to it with mummy dearest so doesn't really effect me long term x I'm good this morning apart from over laying how are u ?

Not too bad! Just thankful I'm off work for 2 days so I'm in a good mood lol

Me too I'm working all day until Friday now and keeps u going on this diet when yr busy doesn't it lol it will soon be Sunday for me and I'm looking forward to weigh in and I want to officially be in the 16s so I can focus on the 15s ! I haven't been this light in ages and although I'm still really fat I feel almost more normal x ha ha sounds stupid doesn't it x I will prob feel like a super model at 14s ha ha ha xx

Its really weird but I still feel MASSIVE! I feel more conscious of my weight now than I did when I first started, maybe I was just in denial then who knows. I don't remember EVER being the weight I am now, I've always been big I didn't suddenly put loads on. I do get my good and bad days though when I do feel different. Will just take a while for my head to catch up with my body I think!

LeaE said:
Wow tv has become so dull !!! What to do with the rest of my night alone I feel abit alone ! And does anyone else spend more time on here than anywhere else ! Face book is so dull compared to here x

Yes i do too hve put fb to one side at the moment. I'm on the forum every chance I get. I may not say much but read just about everything. It's great

Krissykat said:
Its really weird but I still feel MASSIVE! I feel more conscious of my weight now than I did when I first started, maybe I was just in denial then who knows. I don't remember EVER being the weight I am now, I've always been big I didn't suddenly put loads on. I do get my good and bad days though when I do feel different. Will just take a while for my head to catch up with my body I think!

Yeah we all have fat/ thinner days I was fine this morning but now I feel fat ! Well I am fat but I mean like I haven't lost a pound !

Afternoon Leanne hope ya having lovely day sweetie sorry been so busy with uni will try and catch up real soon xxxx

WOW ur weight Losses are fantasic!!!:D
Well done xxxxx Any tips for me to stay on SS.....thankyou x

Hi everyone. Still a bit emotionally knackered from yesterday to say hi and hope you are all doing well. That post about feeling massive made me laugh-that is just how i feel even though my clothes are starting to hang off me, when i look at my body i see little change. My thighs and bum are still huge and Im still a long way off being able to wear a knee length skirt. When i had to get in the wheelchair with my little one yesterday i was still thinking god i hope Im not too heavy to push. When oh when are my legs going to start shrinking? X

demonp said:
Hi everyone. Still a bit emotionally knackered from yesterday to say hi and hope you are all doing well. That post about feeling massive made me laugh-that is just how i feel even though my clothes are starting to hang off me, when i look at my body i see little change. My thighs and bum are still huge and Im still a long way off being able to wear a knee length skirt. When i had to get in the wheelchair with my little one yesterday i was still thinking god i hope Im not too heavy to push. When oh when are my legs going to start shrinking? X

It's always the bit we hate that go last isn't it ? X

demonp said:

Ahh hope your little boy is ok x

Little boy is loads better thanks. Running round like nothing ever happened and demanding cups of tea! Back to nursery for him tomorrow! He clearly finds being at home too boring. Sat on the swing at the playground and realised that my arse actually fitted in. Just as well as it might have been a bit awkward otherwise! X

LeaE said:
Well nearly got another day done x and from this day forth I'm so busy with work and stuff so looks like it will be a fast week for me ! Kids all showered after swimming and had to drop lillie off at pizza hit for her friends bday god that was harsh not because I was hungry but the smell was Devine and the cheese on the freshly baked pizza looked amazing ! Thank god I didn't have to stay not saying I would have cheated as that would have been pointless but wow I gotta admit I miss the socialness of going out for a meal and the just eating whatever I fancy but that's why I'm so fat isn't it ! She still isn't back yet but the min she is they are off to bed and I'm going to have a long soak in the warmest bubbliest bath mmmmmmmm and I think an early night is in order for me !
My poor mum was in a mega mood today and she has cheated on her diet and considering she is doing ww I was abit disappointed in her because it's not like she can't have treats as she self admits she has stacks of points ! Tried to talk to her about ways she can sort her downfalls but she just said excuse after excuse and I just couldn't say anymore ! I went to the pound shop at parkgate and bought her £20 of crisps and chocolate and treats from the ww range and gave them her and said if yr going to binge then do so at least on these with the hope that 1 they are a lower fat alternative and they are already pointed up so might make her think twice when she's eating them x I wish she wasn't like this because maybe I would have had a better attitude towards food now ! And I feel guilty saying that but it's just how I feel not so much blaming her but it's just so annoying ! I'm so glad we don't live together now and my heads in the game because it would be so much harder without that distance from her eating habits. She reckons she is a size 16 and about 15st but her body shape is different to mine and she's shorter than me so looks so different ! All my adult life I have been loads fatter than her and it isn't a competition but I can't wait to be the same or lighter than her because I get so much crap off her about my weight !
It did get me thinking though about my journey and what route to take ?!? Do I stick on cd until I'm down to a healthy bmi like 10stone or do I do it until I'm about 13st then go up the steps and join a diet like ww or slimming world ! When I'm at my goal do I try and regulate my own eating or do I restrict my diet to that of a plan kcal counting or ww to try and re train my eating habits or will I be strong enough to do that myself after working so hard to get there ! What I do know is I will have to weigh once a week to keep me online and make sure I don't go more than 5lbs over my set weight and never allow myself to buy bigger clothes as otherwise it could spiral into more x

Hey leaE know how u feel my mum is overweight but 4 stone and 2 dress sizes smaller. I'd really like to be similar / smaller weight than her. She is debating whether to do CD tho (or her old faithful Rosnary Conley) I'd love her to do cd (as much as I want to weigh less than her) she is only person who agreed with CD in my life and it would be nice. She said she would gave to do SS+ or step 2 tho as couldn't eat nothing. She's thinking about it. Quite nice really cos I think me loosing weight had motivated her :) ad far as what to do nearer goal is concerned id just wait and c how u feel at the time, it's hard to know ATM. I'm The same have another 4 stone to loose and il still b 2 stone over weight then and unsure what to do so just gonna c how I feel when I get there. X

LeaE said:
Wow tv has become so dull !!! What to do with the rest of my night alone I feel abit alone ! And does anyone else spend more time on here than anywhere else ! Face book is so dull compared to here x

Yep minimins my new addiction :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Hey leaE know how u feel my mum is overweight but 4 stone and 2 dress sizes smaller. I'd really like to be similar / smaller weight than her. She is debating whether to do CD tho (or her old faithful Rosnary Conley) I'd love her to do cd (as much as I want to weigh less than her) she is only person who agreed with CD in my life and it would be nice. She said she would gave to do SS+ or step 2 tho as couldn't eat nothing. She's thinking about it. Quite nice really cos I think me loosing weight had motivated her :) ad far as what to do nearer goal is concerned id just wait and c how u feel at the time, it's hard to know ATM. I'm The same have another 4 stone to loose and il still b 2 stone over weight then and unsure what to do so just gonna c how I feel when I get there. X

Ah that's lovely she's so supportive but healthy competition hey ha ha ha x and I do think yr right about waiting until I'm there to make that decision seems along way off yet and who knows how long I will be able to do this because I didn't think I could do 6 weeks never mind any longer and ATM I feel ok with it all x

demonp said:
Little boy is loads better thanks. Running round like nothing ever happened and demanding cups of tea! Back to nursery for him tomorrow! He clearly finds being at home too boring. Sat on the swing at the playground and realised that my arse actually fitted in. Just as well as it might have been a bit awkward otherwise! X

Ah sigh of relief so glad he's ok x and now u can breath again xxxxxx how are u how u getting on x

therealbbe said:
Afternoon Leanne hope ya having lovely day sweetie sorry been so busy with uni will try and catch up real soon xxxx

Hope yr ok Sharon x take it in yr stride Hun don't get too stressed x

LeaE said:
Ah sigh of relief so glad he's ok x and now u can breath again xxxxxx how are u how u getting on x

Hi. All is slowly returning to normal-he went back to nursery today so hopefully all will go well there. Feel pretty motivated at the mo on this diet. Wish i could have a set target but i won't really know how much i need to lose till i get there. Depends when my legs decide to get thinner i suppose. Have decided to celebrate being the lightest that i have been for longer than i can remember by taking Monday off work and going for a hot stone massage-can't wait. One day i might even go shopping for some clothes that actually fit-not brave enough yet as i have always hated shopping-always depresses me. Hope you are all ok-bloody hell girls-we have been doing this diet for weeks-yay us! X x x

Back