LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Liveonce said:
found your diary :) your such a lovely person and will deffinatley keep updated with your progress now i wont fib though i didnt read the whole 48 pages :) glad i found you on here youve helped me through alot xxx

Ah thank u love that's so kind of u x I was just in a weird mood but I'm ok now I just feel really foolish I even wrote that x how u getting on x I'm Leanne by the way but most call me lea x

Oh big yawn this has been a boring shift which means I'm clock watching ! Never good x can't wait to get my kiddies to school so I can go to bed and whoop it's weigh in tonight x I love my weigh in not just because I get to see how I have done but also because I can get my products for 1 more week which means I am on this at least another week x I'm really happy with my diet and how it's going so far it's amazing and so nice to have a change x ppl at work have said they can see a difference and that's good but I'm wearing the black trousers I wore to court that fitted but were def snug now aren't too big but are loser which is nice x
I'm so tired right now and I hate this time all I want to do is curl up in my bed in my bfs arms and sleep all warm and snuggly x oh well roll on 9.30 so I can do just that and drift into the world of nod mmmmmmm heaven x

Gd luck for wi later lea, those 15.s will be here before u know it xx have a gd sleep later xxxx

ayshaahmad said:
Gd luck for wi later lea, those 15.s will be here before u know it xx have a gd sleep later xxxx

Why oh why are U up at this time u mad woman lol x and thank u love I do hope I have lost a decent amount which to me is anything 3lbs or above x and yes roll on the 15s for me x love having mini goals and ooohhhh the 14s for u this week that's so amazing I'm really really really excited for u u must be so so happy I know I would be u have come so far x

Is somewhat worried about weigh in with only an hour to go ! Why ? I have no clue ! Thank u for yr good luck wishes x

Well I lost 3lbs and 1inch off my waist ! Can't say I'm thrilled but 3 lbs is good so no problem x I have got weighed late and I am on nights which for some reason makes me heavier so I'm fine with it but a bit poo in comparison to what other scales have said this week but my fault for weighing inbetween weigh ins x roll on next week xxx
Got some soups to try this week as well so see how I get on with them but I have spare shakes for if I hate them and I bought more mango ones which I love x
Took a friend with me today so she is starting the diet and will be nice to do it together as she wants to plan her wedding next year so is good incentive for her but also gives me drive to carry on as well x anyways best get ready for work xxx hope you are all ok x

Oh but now I'm 16st 12 so officially in the 16s now to combat them 15s

You go girl..... 16`s!!!!! and 15`s here u come, Well done thru all the stress youve had girl, i would of crumbled as im an VERY emotional person, and turn to food whatever the emotion.. be it down or up :((( Your doing brilliantly and such an insperation to little old me, as i batttle to go through the weeks....... Maythe shake be with you...... OMG(sorry had to say it)!!!!haahahahahahahhaahahahahah!!..... Absolutley love ya furry babies!!! i gotta a sausage doggy...Toby, hes 15 now and still as spoilt as ever..... He had a superman suit, but doesnt fit him now, due to hes nanas sunday dinners and cake and custard... Wonder if they do doggy cd..... LOL xxxxx Well i best get my cuppa camomile and spiced apple cuppa tea....MMMMMMMM...they lushhh...x BYEEE hun x

LeaE said:
Well I lost 3lbs and 1inch off my waist ! Can't say I'm thrilled but 3 lbs is good so no problem x I have got weighed late and I am on nights which for some reason makes me heavier so I'm fine with it but a bit poo in comparison to what other scales have said this week but my fault for weighing inbetween weigh ins x roll on next week xxx
Got some soups to try this week as well so see how I get on with them but I have spare shakes for if I hate them and I bought more mango ones which I love x
Took a friend with me today so she is starting the diet and will be nice to do it together as she wants to plan her wedding next year so is good incentive for her but also gives me drive to carry on as well x anyways best get ready for work xxx hope you are all ok x

Yay well done on your loss! I love the spicy tomato soup so tasty :) x

LeaE said:
Oh but now I'm 16st 12 so officially in the 16s now to combat them 15s

Well done in your 3lb lea and hurrah for the 16s ;)

What they all said ..... I think you're fab and I also
Share your thoughts and can relate. This diet makes you look at many things so differently and as we hve more time on our hands we over think. Im giving myself a good telling off today because I'm completely jealous of a skinny friend gone down from size 14 to 8 and now she wants surgery so get thighs are a size 8. She thinks size 12 is big. WTF. But I have to remember each to
Their own. Hope u having a better day hun. Btw I only lost 1lb today x

Well done Lea that's Brill, those 15s are not that far away!!!

I think that if 3lbs is a bad week that you are doing well! And you're in the 16s - that must be cause for celebration - though what we are to celebrate with god only knows!

Thank u guys that's really kind of h all and yes roll on the 15s now so officially 13lbs to go xxxx and yes 3lbs is fine it is good infact just this diet makes u greedy with weight loss x

LeaE said:
Thank u guys that's really kind of h all and yes roll on the 15s now so officially 13lbs to go xxxx and yes 3lbs is fine it is good infact just this diet makes u greedy with weight loss x

Well done !!!

I've just received a book to read that was suggested on here. Called 'Say goodbye to over eating! Looks an interesting read! Il not be taking it on Hol lol x

Ha ha u could prob do will an AA book lol xxxx i so wish I was off away x

Back