LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Ha ha u could prob do will an AA book lol xxxx i so wish I was off away x

My little boy has what I think are chicken pox and I'm as itchy as hell!! So hoping he's ok!! Can't believe it's nearly here! X

You know what this site needs, a like button!! So many thing I just want to click like on! Lol.

How are you lea me darling! Well done on the loss!! X

Im ok love just gutted I'm working I really just want to be at home but at least it's my last one tonight x u will have to let me know how u get on with the book I'm half way through the 2nd now x. How are u my love x

LeaE said:
Im ok love just gutted I'm working I really just want to be at home but at least it's my last one tonight x u will have to let me know how u get on with the book I'm half way through the 2nd now x. How are u my love x

I'm ok hun. Disappointed about my non weigh loss as I woman pointed out to her today at work I said 6 weeks ago that've was going to be good! I lied when she asked me how much I had lost! Felt like **** when she pointed it out! Can't sleep, even though il be knackered in the morning. Had my hair coloured this morning and it's not great! My hairs dresser is off with septic tonsillitis so her 2nd in command did it and I'm not happy with it. Gone from red to blonde and I just don't feel like its the right colour x

Liveonce said:
What do u do lea xx

Nursing love x I have done nights though for yrs as I worked through my training x

The hair thing might just be that it's such a big change love x have another look in the morning xxxxx why can't u sleep hope yr ok xxxxx
As for the weight loss what's done is done just forget it and enjoy yr holiday u deserve a good time xxx

Mmmmm just had leek and Tato soup ! Can't say it was amazing ? Was a bit powdery !

LeaE said:
Mmmmm just had leek and Tato soup ! Can't say it was amazing ? Was a bit powdery !

Try the chicken and mushroom. It's the like the juice from a pot noddle x

Mmm will give it a try but that soup last night just wasn't good x

Chicken & mushroom is my fav and I don't like normal chicken & mushroom soup so thats weird

vadey said:
I love that one! The vegetable is good too! X

I'm a veggie though so can I have the chicken and mushroom 1 ! Has it got chicken in it or is it just flavouring ?

LeaE said:
I'm a veggie though so can I have the chicken and mushroom 1 ! Has it got chicken in it or is it just flavouring ?

It's got chicken in. I read it it book too. Can't have mousse either. It's in handbook.

Mmmm that's fine by me not keen on the mouse and never had the soup so at least I don't know what I'm missing but thank u for looking xxx

LeaE said:
Mmmm that's fine by me not keen on the mouse and never had the soup so at least I don't know what I'm missing but thank u for looking xxx

If u a vege don't have the strawberry tetra either don't know how strict u are but its not suitable for vegetarians xx

I don't have it anyway but glad to know as CDC hasn't told me that x

Back