LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Day 54
Thanks newtocd he had a lovely day ta xc how are u?
Well just worked it out and today is day 54 to me x I have had such a busy week I have hardly had time to write stuff down in my diary x the weather is lovely but despite the glorious sunshine I have barely had time to drink my needed water which I think my result in another low loss this week but will aim to correct that as of tomorrow x I'm abit sad it will be low as I have been 100% even though I have baked and had a birthday tea to sit through at my mums but at least I didn't cheat x to be honest right at this moment I couldn't care less if I ever eat again I'm not hungry at all and have to have my shakes by the clock as if I didn't I would forget as I'm not hungry nor light headed anymore and I think that's why I have not had my needed water this week as there is no sign off my body to remind me to drink x as I mentioned earlier watching the tv show my fat fetish really got to me and watching the women with their fat and making themselves scoff huge amounts aiming to put weight on really hit home to me and made me feel really determined one to lose my fat bulges and secondly never to return to that size again so even if I do only lose a little I'm quite happy to be on cd x a few ppl are starting to comment on my loss now which up until now I have really craved but now it makes me feel abit uncomfortable and embarrassed and I don't lie as I'm honest so I do tell them I have lost and how much but I would prefer just to do this quietly and without anyone noticing x the support on here is amazing and seems enough for me to keep at this and I feel I have now accepted this is going to be a long journey and my patience seems to have increased as I no longer expect to be thin in a week I'm quite accepting that to lose this weight is going to take months x
Well got back from my mums and walked the dogs x I let them off the leash as no other dogs were around and hey presto my dogs got a little bit attacked by a great big alsasion however u spell it x shock or what I'm ok now but scared me to death all dogs are ok though x I'm laid in a bath as my feet are killing from work and I need abit of me time after this week !
Anyways roll on tomorrow x might go to sewerby for the day but not sure see what happens x

U sound like u r in a really good place ATM lea :)

I watched the fat fetish programme. Made me feel I'll - it appeared to me that the women were just being used and abused to satisfy men. I couldn't understand how someone could profess to love their girlfriend and then stuff her with food so she doubled in size putting her health at risk.
Sorry to hear about the dogs. I sometimes walk my friend's miniature pincher and I am always terrified of him being attacked by a big dog - there are so many Staffs around which could eat him whole!
I started CD 121 days ago - the time seems to be flying by - at my last weigh in my CDC asked me when I was going to stop SS! You will find that the next 50 days go much more quickly than the first.

Newtocd said:
That's great mindset lea, I'm struggling to be honest. Im on step 2 at the moment and because I can eat somedays I eat the wrong stuff and convince myself well as long as I'm not over 810 I should be fine, what times do u drink your shakes? I may hve to steal your pattern n see if next week I can manage. This is harder than I thought n just now I was thinking maybe I'm not ready for Cambridge. But I really need to do this.... Otherwise what else can I do? I hate being fat I really do.
I'm glad that u staying strong and so brave for being real with your emotions. Have a good evening and a great weekend hun x

Hey sweetheart I'm sorry yr struggling but get yr head into the fact that yr doing it and tough luck and yr body will follow x I have my shakes between 9 and 10 12.30 and 2 and last one between 5 and 6 and then I drink black coffee and tea and water x if u like we can do this together and support each other x I suggest u try and watch that fat fetish if u can watch it on catch up as it totally made me love cd x chin up love and maybe try ss for a while so food isn't a problem xx

Liveonce said:
Hey hunn soo happy for u sound really happy today :) sorry to hear about ur dogs glad there ok xxx don't worry about water as long as u have had a little I always forget these days and my losses aren't to bad lost 4lb this week :D

Omg that's brilliant well done u c so proud of u and I bet u are too x

Daisy65 said:
I watched the fat fetish programme. Made me feel I'll - it appeared to me that the women were just being used and abused to satisfy men. I couldn't understand how someone could profess to love their girlfriend and then stuff her with food so she doubled in size putting her health at risk.
Sorry to hear about the dogs. I sometimes walk my friend's miniature pincher and I am always terrified of him being attacked by a big dog - there are so many Staffs around which could eat him whole!
I started CD 121 days ago - the time seems to be flying by - at my last weigh in my CDC asked me when I was going to stop SS! You will find that the next 50 days go much more quickly than the first.

Omg 121 days that's amazing well done u I'm totally impressed xxxx can't wait to get the 100days mark seems a life time x how are u getting on after all that time x

Omg just posted my pictures on spangles diary and now can't delete epic fail I'm so embarrassed god dam ! But here are my nearly 8 week pics I'm in a rush as off to sea side but first one is before cd and last two are right now x

Attachments

• image-729261897.jpg
    image-729261897.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 88
  • image-3780177085.jpg
    image-3780177085.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image-1113625307.jpg
    image-1113625307.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 80
Love your new you. Yes let's do this together you hve totally inspired me today. Hve a good day x

Wow looking amazing Lea u can see a huge difference in you, u are so pwetty!!!!!

What a difference! You look so much slimmer and ever so pretty! You are going to be a summer stunner!
x

LeaE said:
Omg just posted my pictures on spangles diary and now can't delete epic fail I'm so embarrassed god dam ! But here are my nearly 8 week pics I'm in a rush as off to sea side but first one is before cd and last two are right now x

Fantastic lea think I commented on the other thread but u can totally c the change in your shape (tum ESP) and in your face ;) u r a stunning looking lady!!!! :)

Thank u guys that's ever so kind the first picture pre cd is an extra horrible one which I hate but yes there is a difference but still a long way to go so maybe not a summer stunner but maybe by Christmas hey x but thank u again x

Day 66
First off this diary is such a good idea and really recommend anyone on a diet to do one it really helps in so many ways and it's brilliant to look back over and also motivation and new like minded friends xxxx
Well seaside was amazing blazing hot fun and great family time with mum
Dad bf kids and dogs x my dogs by the way are getting v naughty they escaped from my rents holiday home twice and I looked so stupid shouting them up and down the streets of sewerby so they are officially in the bad books x while there we ripped out the kitchen which is rather large as they are doing up the house there and we figured it would cut on a days labour pay so armed with tools hammer and a bottle of water we set to it and it was so much fun along with great exercise I passed on ice cream and other seaside goodies so all in all a great day but like I said earlier I really don't care now about eating junk as it feels so much better to be doing something proactive about my fat and boy I can't even explain how much I now hate it x I was always happy and confident in my body and never let fat get in the way as I'm far too stubborn but now even though I'm lighter I still feel fatter than ever prob because I'm focusing on it but the goal has been set and never one to turn down a challenge and be beat I'm here to the end this time I swear even if I do have slip ups I'm going to keep on and on ! It's Amy's first weigh in tomorrow after joining me on cd so hope so much she has lost a stone and I'm excited for her journey on cd too x I'm not so excited about my wi as I haven't drank enough and last weeks wi was ok but not brill and I defo won't be any where near my new stone barrier so no great news to look forward to but with 13lbs to lose for my next target I hope I can chisel something off that and cross off on my chart x so anyway with the bf and work and kids asleep I think it's bed time for me so roll on tomorrow weigh in and a start of a new week cd x

Gd luck for wi today hun xx

You're looking fab in your pics :) x

weigh in day
thank u guys for yr well wishes and nice comments on my pictures thats really nice of u i had a chat with my cd about my mind set as although i am smaller i still feel as fat as ever but she said its normal as it takes a while for yr mind to catch up with yr body so i feel a little bit more settled about that x i love my cdc she is totally ace x Well amy weighed in at 13lbs down and you can really tell and thats amazing i love cd too x i lost 4lbs today which is great and takes me to 16stone 8lbs now so 9 more to lose and counting until i reach my next goal and i am one pound under losing three stone so far but still a size 18 x Its the wedding next week and i cant remember what time i have to be at the church but my aim is to still get weighed as a means to stick on this diet despite the wedding like i managed at the christening so its going to be a fun and challenging week but that just adds to the fun and determination doesnt it and with the amount i have to lose messing about isnt really an option with summer holidays approach fast whoop i do love summer just a shame i didnt start this diet sooner so i could be hot for the hot summer but hey ho maybe next summer well no i should rewrite that i will be thin for next summer x well we have a kids birthday party today then off to work so best get doing some little jobs x and can i just add im in love with the chocolate bars mmmmmmmmm they are ab gorgeous mmmmmmmmmmmm roll on week 9

Well done Lea that is amazing u are doing so well x and that's a great loss for your friend xxx

I know 13 lbs that's nearly a stone lol it's shocking isn't it x how are you aysha when's yr weigh in is it tomoz I'm waiting on yr 14s x think I'm abit of a stalker I'm becoming increasingly excited about other weigh ins more than my own lol anyhow hope yr well and feeling ok x roll on yr weigh in x

Back