LeaE's Jelly Wobble

You'll be in the 15s in no time - it's a huge psychological boost each time you get into the stone below. I felt fantastic last week when I got into the 12s and I felt the same when I got into the 15s which doesn't feel long ago. Unfortunately I'm losing very slowly so it may be a long time before I reach the 11s.
I hated the tomato soup but love leek and potato with lots of black pepper.

LeaE said:
Well weigh in done and dusted for another week x
The results

I lost 4lbs this week
Total 3st 3 lbs in 9 weeks
Current weight 16st 4lbs

Soooooo in about 2 weeks I will have them blasted 15s in the bag !!!! Can't wait to be in them 15s and I will be so happy happy happy xxxx because then I get to aim for them 14s and although that will mean I'm still fat the 14s means a defo size 16 and a more normal weight infact considering where I started the 14s will be thin to me ha ha ha that's so bad isn't it that I see the 14s as thin well not thin but when u compare it to 20 stone it bloody is xxx and a size 16 well that's just brilliant when I get there because as I have stated before almost all clothes shops in the high street stock a size 16 so all there doors will become open to me x only problem is lack of clothes to wear but u know what !!! Sod it I don't care I have 2 pair of jeans will last out in my black trousers and tops can always be teamed with a belt can't they to make them fit x I love cd I truely do and I have survived birthdays christening and a wedding along with meeting friends and school holidays plus several stressful events so with no more events on the horizon I think I may just do this x I have 18lbs more to lose to meet my first goal what I set out when starting cd of 4 and a half stone and I feel that's within reach now so will be thinking of a new target after that xxxxx good luck to everyone reading this hope u all do well xxx and thank u again to everyone who has taken time to read my posts and comment with words of support and encouragement x my night shifts loom so I'm off to bed x which is good as I am not speaking to Steven lol night night ppl x

Well done lea u r doing incredible!!! Xxx

Well this night shift is a killer I'm shattered !! I would say I can't wait to go home to bed but with the kids off and bf at work it's going to be a nightmare for me with no sleep and back again tonight all I can think is roll on Tuesday morning so I can pick up on the love affair with my bed !!!

Ah thank u for popping in it means alot and thank u for the kind words how are u getting on x

Very well too thankyou, hit 35lbs today WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm also having a ridiculous night shift, its just been absolutely bedlam, i wonder if it's a full moon. Hope the next few hrs til home time pass soon for us both and hope you do manage to get some kip. Im fortunate that my hubby has taken Ella to his mum n dads and theyre not back til 3pm today so ill get a good 6hrs in

ninajw83 said:
Very well too thankyou, hit 35lbs today WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm also having a ridiculous night shift, its just been absolutely bedlam, i wonder if it's a full moon. Hope the next few hrs til home time pass soon for us both and hope you do manage to get some kip. Im fortunate that my hubby has taken Ella to his mum n dads and theyre not back til 3pm today so ill get a good 6hrs in

Woo well done u and congrats on that loss yr doing fab x night shift almost over thank god ! And I'm v jealous yr getting sleep :( oh well roll on Tuesday x

Wow congratulations on your weightloss! You're doing amazing! X

hya leaE......... Your doing fantastic hun!!! all that hard work will pay off! i restarted today....:D
Bring on ketosis!!! lol xx

Em_Butterfly said:
Wow congratulations on your weightloss! You're doing amazing! X

Hey u and thank u x x I love yr signature quote v inspirational isn't it x I always think to myself x failure is giving up ! Keep going and you can always achieve yr dreams x

Too try leaE, I've been reading your diary and you're very inspirational yourself : ) how you doing today? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

cambridge newby said:
hya leaE......... Your doing fantastic hun!!! all that hard work will pay off! i restarted today....:D
Bring on ketosis!!! lol xx

Stick with it sugar and you will be fine x x life's full of hurdles but as long as you stick with it and keep trying you will get there x I once read a diary of someone slating ppl that cheated in Cambridge saying that they aren't doing the diet and it's failure but I believe as long as u keep trying no matter how many times u run into a blip your doing fab and will succeed you only fail when you stop trying so good on you for getting back to it x well done love and yes ketosis will soon be there xxxxxxxxx

I gotta admit today is blooming hard I'm shattered after night then kids all day then swimming lessons and now shower then back to work for 12hrs and I'm not sure why but when I'm tired I just want to eat ! And I want to eat junk but it's tough because although my body is shouting food my brain is stomping its feet and say dam no ! So I'm still with it x I love how much weight I have lost but still hate how fat I am and I want them 15s so so bad and if I'm going to get them in 2 weeks I can't sway from this diet can I ? I'm never happy though because now I'm only 4 lbs off 15s I'm already thinking about achieving the 14s lmao do u find yr like this I constantly feel I'm chasing numbers at the moment and I'm not sure if it's a good thing as it keeps me motivated or a mild form of OCD lol
What I also find unreal is that ppl have put I'm an inspiration ! Regarding weight loss as I have always been fat that to me is totally unreal ! I appreciate it and welcome anything I can do for anyone regarding this diet as I know how unhappy being overweight can be and how ppl judge you etc etc it just effects all aspects of life if you let it do helping someone achieve what will make them happy is just a gift in itself cxxxxx how are u getting on anyway x

Ooh hunni I feel for u I get the whole I am tired and stressed and I wanna eat feeling too and the shifts and stuff u have to deal with I am not surprised but stay strong those 15s and then the 14s are soo soooo close u so are an insperation, I am an old timer on Cambridge as u know, but somehow reading your diaries and other newbies gives me my focus back!!!!!

LeaE said:
I gotta admit today is blooming hard I'm shattered after night then kids all day then swimming lessons and now shower then back to work for 12hrs and I'm not sure why but when I'm tired I just want to eat ! And I want to eat junk but it's tough because although my body is shouting food my brain is stomping its feet and say dam no ! So I'm still with it x I love how much weight I have lost but still hate how fat I am and I want them 15s so so bad and if I'm going to get them in 2 weeks I can't sway from this diet can I ? I'm never happy though because now I'm only 4 lbs off 15s I'm already thinking about achieving the 14s lmao do u find yr like this I constantly feel I'm chasing numbers at the moment and I'm not sure if it's a good thing as it keeps me motivated or a mild form of OCD lol
What I also find unreal is that ppl have put I'm an inspiration ! Regarding weight loss as I have always been fat that to me is totally unreal ! I appreciate it and welcome anything I can do for anyone regarding this diet as I know how unhappy being overweight can be and how ppl judge you etc etc it just effects all aspects of life if you let it do helping someone achieve what will make them happy is just a gift in itself cxxxxx how are u getting on anyway x

Poor you - I spent 2 days with my 6yo goddaughter this weekend and was on my knees by Sunday morning - can't imagine going to work afterwards.

I love reading your diary - keeps keeps me on the straight and narrow x

Stick with it sugar and you will be fine x x life's full of hurdles but as long as you stick with it and keep trying you will get there x I once read a diary of someone slating ppl that cheated in Cambridge saying that they aren't doing the diet and it's failure but I believe as long as u keep trying no matter how many times u run into a blip your doing fab and will succeed you only fail when you stop trying so good on you for getting back to it x well done love and yes ketosis will soon be there xxxxxxxxx
Thats SOOOO true!!!....As long as i keep trying, it will happen, plus seeing ppl on here with ther fantastic weight losses does say that u can do anything if u just put your mind to it!!;) ...... And your like superwoman girl!! Whr do ya get ya energy from? lol xx Nice to talk to ya again, so here`s to day1....(again) lol xxxx Take care Lea

ayshaahmad said:
Ooh hunni I feel for u I get the whole I am tired and stressed and I wanna eat feeling too and the shifts and stuff u have to deal with I am not surprised but stay strong those 15s and then the 14s are soo soooo close u so are an insperation, I am an old timer on Cambridge as u know, but somehow reading your diaries and other newbies gives me my focus back!!!!!

I feel better now I'm at work but I'm sure come 4 am I will be dead x but I'm still sticking in there and come 2 weeks time I will be in them 15s and aiming for them 14s and the thought of that alone excites me to the point that even though I wanna eat junk because I'm tired I'm not x I just know if I did I would feel sad and beaten and as I have said before I'm too stubborn to give in x

Daisy65 said:
Poor you - I spent 2 days with my 6yo goddaughter this weekend and was on my knees by Sunday morning - can't imagine going to work afterwards.

Aahhhh they're fun though aren't they x 6 is such a lovely age x my girlies were good really and I was well prepared I cooked them a massive full English breakfast so they were full and satisfied then bribed them with goodies x we watched a DVD cooked tea walked the dogs went to the park and then went swimming so least we kept going and I dozed while snuggling them with the DVD so I can't complain really x

Em_Butterfly said:
I love reading your diary - keeps keeps me on the straight and narrow x

Ah that's great to know x if yr stats are right we are similar weights ATM so would be nice to catch up from time to time xxxxxx

cambridge newby said:
Thats SOOOO true!!!....As long as i keep trying, it will happen, plus seeing ppl on here with ther fantastic weight losses does say that u can do anything if u just put your mind to it!!;) ...... And your like superwoman girl!! Whr do ya get ya energy from? lol xx Nice to talk to ya again, so here`s to day1....(again) lol xxxx Take care Lea

Well sounds like yr ready to go but ..... It's not day one and it's not restart yr still on the same journey missy x when ppl put that I always think it would deter me as its like wiping away all u have achieved already and that's not right u should be proud of any work u have done so far x plus if u have cheated you need to learn from that to try and stop it again not forget about it x this cd is such a learning curve and part of this diet is embracing any accomplishments as well as and balls ups lol x good luck love x here if u need a catch up or kick up the booty and feel free to do the same with me xxxx

Back