LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Well it's nearly 12 so means only anoth 7 and a half hours to go !!!! Boo hiss x well I got motivated and got all my jobs done extra fast and extra early because I just know that soon I will start going on a downwards slope of tiredness and really can't muster any energyness !! Lol minimins is tonight going to be my saviour of keeping me awake and keeping me on track as I aim to catch up with as many diaries as I can and see what everyone else is up to in a bid to focus and not be bothered about the food I wanted today x kiddies were brilliant today fab behaved and they enjoyed swimming x hope everyone is getting on ok x

LeaE said:
Well it's nearly 12 so means only anoth 7 and a half hours to go !!!! Boo hiss x well I got motivated and got all my jobs done extra fast and extra early because I just know that soon I will start going on a downwards slope of tiredness and really can't muster any energyness !! Lol minimins is tonight going to be my saviour of keeping me awake and keeping me on track as I aim to catch up with as many diaries as I can and see what everyone else is up to in a bid to focus and not be bothered about the food I wanted today x kiddies were brilliant today fab behaved and they enjoyed swimming x hope everyone is getting on ok x

I can't cope with nights, I've tried, that 4am sickness killed me off!!! X

Hope your shift went fast hun and you're enjoying a lovely well deserved sleep. I think the ridiculous hours ive worked in past 12 days caught up on me, i was only up for 3hrs before i went back to bed and slept til 12 today so i think i effectively slept almost 24hrs in total eek. Well done you for going out swimming too, i just cant do anything when im on nights, maybe if they were regular i'd get used to it. You take care and don't stray you're being soooo good. 15s will be here soon and then 14s and then almost goal woohooo

well its 3pm and i have only just woke up ha ha ha bf had the kids all day and i just died in bed lol i think a war could have broken out and i wouldnt have been any wiser ! I did so much at work last night because i was so tired because i felt if i stoped i would sleep and i would never wake up again so keeping busy was the only way to get through it x on a negative note though steven starts work at 5 so going to not really see him because of it but oh well because i really really really needed that sleep ! does anyone else that works nights think it stops u losing weight ! when i had my scales my weight always always went up during my night shifts and i wouldnt start losing again until thursdayish another reason nights are bad for u hey !
KIds and steven are having fish and chips for tea ! great stuff yet another think to crave and avoid lol and then i think i will just clean up abit and relax xxxx with a long soak in the bath x just having a cranberry bar and a green tea mmmmmmmmmmm my lifes so exciting x hope everyones ok xxxx

Yawn yawn how can I be tired after the sleep I have had today !! Crazy !! Anyway I have soaked in the bath cleaned the kitchen and now I'm relaxing x not sure why but I'm hungry for food today and really craving but I'm not actually hungry so to treat myself after all the hard stuff I have over come I have had 2 bars today and a shake ! I know I shouldn't have had 2 bars but I needed something chocolate and I figured it's better than coming off the diet and I just wanted a treat but know I have just wrote that it's just made me realise how radic that actually is why oh why have I just done that when I clearly didn't need to ! It's like I'm rewarding myself with food making an excuse for it and then convincing myself it's ok when clearly its not ! Get a grip miss Ellis for god sake ! Behaviour like that once off this diet could really lead to a downfall gggrrrrrr I'm really quite annoyed with myself right now !
Anyway spoke to mum on the phone and I haven't seen her for over a week which is odd as I'm really close to my mum anyway had a catch up spoke loads of rubbish she's really happy for me once I gave her my updated stats of weight loss but also said she was jealous I had done so well mental really being jealous seen as she weighs about 15 st 8lbs which is still lighter than me !! Crazy mummy x anyway I will see her Friday anyways for our fish and chip day so alls well x going to watch more crappy tv x night all xxx ps still annoyed with myself what a numpty

Don't be annoyed with yourself hun, you had 2 bars! As you said, it's better than going off plan xxx which is what I did today :-( gutted!!! X
There must be something in the air tonight xxx
Chin up babes x x x

LeaE said:
Yawn yawn how can I be tired after the sleep I have had today !! Crazy !! Anyway I have soaked in the bath cleaned the kitchen and now I'm relaxing x not sure why but I'm hungry for food today and really craving but I'm not actually hungry so to treat myself after all the hard stuff I have over come I have had 2 bars today and a shake ! I know I shouldn't have had 2 bars but I needed something chocolate and I figured it's better than coming off the diet and I just wanted a treat but know I have just wrote that it's just made me realise how radic that actually is why oh why have I just done that when I clearly didn't need to ! It's like I'm rewarding myself with food making an excuse for it and then convincing myself it's ok when clearly its not ! Get a grip miss Ellis for god sake ! Behaviour like that once off this diet could really lead to a downfall gggrrrrrr I'm really quite annoyed with myself right now !
Anyway spoke to mum on the phone and I haven't seen her for over a week which is odd as I'm really close to my mum anyway had a catch up spoke loads of rubbish she's really happy for me once I gave her my updated stats of weight loss but also said she was jealous I had done so well mental really being jealous seen as she weighs about 15 st 8lbs which is still lighter than me !! Crazy mummy x anyway I will see her Friday anyways for our fish and chip day so alls well x going to watch more crappy tv x night all xxx ps still annoyed with myself what a numpty

Don't worry, it won't make a difference at weigh in x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Lea it won't make a difference hun and like others have said it is better than going off plan, have said this before, but with your shift work I am amazed u stick to plan I know I couldn't so keep going u are doing Brill!!!

shelleymcdiets said:
Don't be annoyed with yourself hun, you had 2 bars! As you said, it's better than going off plan xxx which is what I did today :-( gutted!!! X
There must be something in the air tonight xxx
Chin up babes x x x

Ah u ok love what happened x

Em_Butterfly said:
Don't worry, it won't make a difference at weigh in x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

I know just I was annoyed about how I used it as a reward x more annoyed with my mindset really but oh well we live and learn x

ayshaahmad said:
Lea it won't make a difference hun and like others have said it is better than going off plan, have said this before, but with your shift work I am amazed u stick to plan I know I couldn't so keep going u are doing Brill!!!

Hey love how ate u today I'm working so kids off to street dance x it wasn't the actual eating it I was upset with its the mindset that I still use food as a means of a treat and although I replaced a binge with a bar I still have that demon inside which I'm trying hard to remove in prep for when I'm done with cd x

LeaE said:
Hey love how ate u today I'm working so kids off to street dance x it wasn't the actual eating it I was upset with its the mindset that I still use food as a means of a treat and although I replaced a binge with a bar I still have that demon inside which I'm trying hard to remove in prep for when I'm done with cd x

We are all the same its something we have to work on, unfortunately I don't think Cambridge helps with that side of things, I need to battle he bulge then concentrate on eating emotions like u said we need to deal with 1 problem at a time!
I am ok but son is covered in a rash, not chicken pox as had that and its different so off to docs!

ayshaahmad said:
We are all the same its something we have to work on, unfortunately I don't think Cambridge helps with that side of things, I need to battle he bulge then concentrate on eating emotions like u said we need to deal with 1 problem at a time!
I am ok but son is covered in a rash, not chicken pox as had that and its different so off to docs!

Funny u should say that Steven my oh has a rash but I think it's an allergy so have given him piroton and told him to man up lol hope yr little boy is ok let me know how u get on x and I agree cd doesn't help much with it but I'm trying to battle it as I go along and recognise what I have been doing to make me more aware when I do eat xx

That's what doc said, he has had a severe allergic reaction to something but I don't know what :(

ayshaahmad said:
That's what doc said, he has had a severe allergic reaction to something but I don't know what :(

Could be anything from detergent to food x think over if u have used anything new like sun team or something x has he given u piroton ?

LeaE said:
Could be anything from detergent to food x think over if u have used anything new like sun team or something x has he given u piroton ?

Yh he ruled out detergent as wasn't on his tummy or back he gave him a higher strenght than piriton called laratadine! Said it would be too lenghty process to find out what it is, hope your boyf ok!

ayshaahmad said:
Yh he ruled out detergent as wasn't on his tummy or back he gave him a higher strenght than piriton called laratadine! Said it would be too lenghty process to find out what it is, hope your boyf ok!

Oh dear poor little lad hope he's better soon xxxxxxxxxx Stevens fine he's gone to football so can't be that bad lol

Well today's been fine although I really couldn't be bothered with work x on a plus note I found £45 while cleaning out my bedroom so whooooo feels like I won the lottery ha ha simple things do half please me you know ha ha x
Well today has been a little bit of a turning the corner day x I have been putting this off for some time now and have planned and planned to do it but to be perfectly honest it's scared me to death but after several discussions with myself I decided I need to get a grip kick myself up my fat ass and go for it as a way to show commitment so dear diary today I cleaned out my clothes !!!! I now own nothing over a size 18 x my now empty wardrobe is now only home to a select few key items of size 16 and 18 and that is not a lot of clothes trust me x my fatter clothes had to go as 1 they hung off me so looked radic and after all this work I am not walking round looking like that and 2 if I kept them it means I could go back and again after all this work I just refuse to ! But in a good way my clothes are going to a lady who has lost stacks of weight for her to experiment with as she hates going clothes shopping so I figure all in all it's great although there is alot of monies worth of hardly worn clothes I am waving good bye to and I feel a mixture of sad happy and scared to bloody death this is either the biggest most foolish mistake ever or total genius so only time can tell me that I suppose but ...... No going back now !!!!!! I just need to get into a size 12 so I can do a massive shopping trip and make this agony all worth it !!!!!!

Well farewell dear friends x two black bin liners of clothes x sob sob good by old reliable clothes that have masked and covered me for so many years x

Attachments

• image-297536096.jpg
    image-297536096.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 35
LeaE said:
Well today's been fine although I really couldn't be bothered with work x on a plus note I found £45 while cleaning out my bedroom so whooooo feels like I won the lottery ha ha simple things do half please me you know ha ha x
Well today has been a little bit of a turning the corner day x I have been putting this off for some time now and have planned and planned to do it but to be perfectly honest it's scared me to death but after several discussions with myself I decided I need to get a grip kick myself up my fat ass and go for it as a way to show commitment so dear diary today I cleaned out my clothes !!!! I now own nothing over a size 18 x my now empty wardrobe is now only home to a select few key items of size 16 and 18 and that is not a lot of clothes trust me x my fatter clothes had to go as 1 they hung off me so looked radic and after all this work I am not walking round looking like that and 2 if I kept them it means I could go back and again after all this work I just refuse to ! But in a good way my clothes are going to a lady who has lost stacks of weight for her to experiment with as she hates going clothes shopping so I figure all in all it's great although there is alot of monies worth of hardly worn clothes I am waving good bye to and I feel a mixture of sad happy and scared to bloody death this is either the biggest most foolish mistake ever or total genius so only time can tell me that I suppose but ...... No going back now !!!!!! I just need to get into a size 12 so I can do a massive shopping trip and make this agony all worth it !!!!!!

Those size 12's won't be far!! X

Back