LeaE's Jelly Wobble

vadey said:
Those size 12's won't be far!! X

Omg miss have u seen the bags I gotta throw !

vadey said:
All be worth it!!

What's every one wanting to wear when they get to goal? X

Nothing ! I'm dancing round the house in bra and pants !!!!!! U?

LeaE said:
Nothing ! I'm dancing round the house in bra and pants !!!!!! U?

Lol well done on the clear out - you're free of that weight and you'll be wearing beautiful size 16 clothes in a matter of weeks! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Well done Lea! That is a positive step - shed the old you - you are not going back there ever... I have carried off half my wardrobe to the charity shop and it's a great feeling. I will be going to work in my bra and pants if I put any weight on!

Madonna's cone bra if I ever get to my target. Well done Leah what an amazing achievement. The clear out must have felt so good. I had some sad news this week so diet has been out the window and struggling to get through each day. I even cancelled my weigh in however im not giving up. Hopefully by next Tuesday I should be back to what I was at the last weigh in. Keep up the good work but really I don't even need to tell u that. X

Em_Butterfly said:
Lol well done on the clear out - you're free of that weight and you'll be wearing beautiful size 16 clothes in a matter of weeks! X

Anything which ends above the knees - shorts or skirt. I have fat knees and whilst I'm losing fat elsewhere it is clinging on to my knees for dear life!

Newtocd said:
Madonna's cone bra if I ever get to my target. Well done Leah what an amazing achievement. The clear out must have felt so good. I had some sad news this week so diet has been out the window and struggling to get through each day. I even cancelled my weigh in however im not giving up. Hopefully by next Tuesday I should be back to what I was at the last weigh in. Keep up the good work but really I don't even need to tell u that. X

Are u ok love ?!?

Em_Butterfly said:

They are being dropped off today at 3.30pm x is it weird I'm abit nervous Lol oh well suppose at least it's the potential of a new wardrobe and may as well get a new style seen as I'm starting again x

Daisy65 said:
Anything which ends above the knees - shorts or skirt. I have fat knees and whilst I'm losing fat elsewhere it is clinging on to my knees for dear life!

Tell me about it my fat legs are still defo staying around !!!! Look !!!!!! So sick of it !!!

Attachments

• image-1944905289.jpg
    image-1944905289.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
LeaE said:
Tell me about it my fat legs are still defo staying around !!!! Look !!!!!! So sick of it !!!

LeaA nobody would notice your legs as you have an absolutely stunning face! You're so beautiful, like model beautiful! Seriously! You're going to be a knockout at goal! WOW! X

Em_Butterfly said:
LeaA nobody would notice your legs as you have an absolutely stunning face! You're so beautiful, like model beautiful! Seriously! You're going to be a knockout at goal! WOW! X

Aaahhhh that's so kind of u and totally made my day how kind x it's weird isn't it because u never see yourself as others do I see me as average and fat and nothing else ! But thanks love x can't wait to make more progress on this diet I'm not even half way there yet but least we have all made a start hey and it's better than where we started x I'm just dropping the kids off at street dance then work all day then seeing my friend layer the one who binned me off for the god awful bloke so will see how that's progressing x she also hasn't seen me for about a month and half so maybe she might see a difference in my weight we will see hey x oh and I need to drop off my old clothes well what a day x my bf is at sewerby all that then working tonight so I have the house all to myself mmmmmmmmnmmnm heaven

vadey said:
Restarted today!!

Whoop xxxxxxxx well done u I am somewhat impressed x

For the love of god !! My friend had just rang and wants us to have a photo done of us all for my friends birthday! They all a size 10'! How could I say no! X

vadey said:
For the love of god !! My friend had just rang and wants us to have a photo done of us all for my friends birthday! They all a size 10'! How could I say no! X

U will be fine x stop stressing u are so glam and pretty and defo not that fat so u will look as stunning as ever so chillax xc ah that's such a nice idea isn't it x

Ahh lea thank you for your kind words. It's lovely thought but selfishly my 2nd thought was oh ****! Lol x

How long u got till the photo day ?

Back