LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Morning x
I just have to get those books Lea . Have you read them ?
I'm going to the cinema today so an planning my packs around it I'm going to see the alien film with my eldest but plan on taking a can of coke zero with me it's allowed on S&s :) x
I think you said you was taking your girls swimming ? And you have a well deserved day off ? Hope you have a gd time x
When is your next weigh in? I looked back at the beginning off your diary Lea and you have done so so well !! It's keeping me going on day 6 as I keep thinking ok what can I achieve in 9 weeks (I can't refer back but think that's how long you be been on? ) your pics are amazing ! You look stunning now so at goal ... It ll be wow !!
Ok off to have my first pack of the day a bit later for me to today :)
Have a gd day everyone x x

LeaE said:
Well just think u have had a break now just to get back on it love I'm sure u will do great u have done good so far love please don't give up xxxxxxx

On other news ong the 50 shades of gray books are being made into a film !!!!!!!!! Who's coming with me ? Steven sooooo won't sit through that he won't even do the twilights with me x

Ooh if I lived closer to u I so would be there with u lol think we have to wait years though as not even castes yet! Ian somerhalder is my Fave for Christian lol x

Katierose said:
Morning x
I just have to get those books Lea . Have you read them ?
I'm going to the cinema today so an planning my packs around it I'm going to see the alien film with my eldest but plan on taking a can of coke zero with me it's allowed on S&s :) x
I think you said you was taking your girls swimming ? And you have a well deserved day off ? Hope you have a gd time x
When is your next weigh in? I looked back at the beginning off your diary Lea and you have done so so well !! It's keeping me going on day 6 as I keep thinking ok what can I achieve in 9 weeks (I can't refer back but think that's how long you be been on? ) your pics are amazing ! You look stunning now so at goal ... It ll be wow !!
Ok off to have my first pack of the day a bit later for me to today :)
Have a gd day everyone x x

Congrats love yr doing great and I have read two of them just need to buy the 3rd xxxx yeah it's been nine weeks now and I'm still going x and yeah I do look better just need to work on the rest x how was the film how are u x I have coke zero too it's like a little treat x

ayshaahmad said:
Ooh if I lived closer to u I so would be there with u lol think we have to wait years though as not even castes yet! Ian somerhalder is my Fave for Christian lol x

Wonder how long it will be I can't wait although I think I may blush a little x shame u live so far away we could have all gone to see it and been the cd pervs in the back row x with a can of coke zero and a bar lmao xxxxx how are u today x

Well just off swimming in a min x but news news news ! Never before have I been to a charity shop but went today as I have no clothes and I want to go on holiday in August and I can not afford a new wardrobe so I plucked up the courage and went and ........ I got a gap top £1.25 fcuk top £1.25 Levi jacket £4.99 Levi jeans £4 red herring silk boob tube green £4 h and m black top with gold sequins £5 which I love x Levi's are a size 14 so don't fit but I'm washing them and ironing them and popping them in the cupboard as a target clothes x I feel abit wired wearing 2nd hand clothes but on the other hand they are a right bargain and I just can't afford a new wardrobe every couple of months but I don't want to wear clothes that are too big as they look stupid and I'm working hard so deserve new clothes ! Can u believe it though ! I'm abit in shock tbh x them Levi's are well small xx

Hi x
The film was gd it was the alien film :) I enjoyed my coke zero but going to the cinema has put me out of sync with my meals today had porridge and just had my shake but I do have chicken and veg followed by a bar later . I like the variety with s &s as you can either have 4 packs & veg or 3 packs protein and veg so I'm going to have that at weekends the 3 packs that is to vary it x
Am feeling gd today Lea wonder how much I'll have lost at 9 weeks ??
Brilliant about the clothes and I don't blame you not wanting to buy loads of new clothes at the moment as you are not going to be on them long at the rate your going and I know you can get some nice things x x
Enjoy your swimming :))

Katierose said:
Hi x
The film was gd it was the alien film :) I enjoyed my coke zero but going to the cinema has put me out of sync with my meals today had porridge and just had my shake but I do have chicken and veg followed by a bar later . I like the variety with s &s as you can either have 4 packs & veg or 3 packs protein and veg so I'm going to have that at weekends the 3 packs that is to vary it x
Am feeling gd today Lea wonder how much I'll have lost at 9 weeks ??
Brilliant about the clothes and I don't blame you not wanting to buy loads of new clothes at the moment as you are not going to be on them long at the rate your going and I know you can get some nice things x x
Enjoy your swimming :))

It's just so weird though going and finding them !! Glad film was good and well done on surviving the film xxxxx I'm impressed s and s sounds quite good variety wise x just got back from swimming and done the food shopping which annoys me as I'm not eating and I find it such a pain spesh seen as bf doesn't tell me what he wants but oh well all done x roll on bed time I'm cold and tired x x

good luck at wi today hunni, let us know how you get on xxxx

leaE, you are doing brilliantly well, you look gorgeous in your photo xx good luck for weigh in.

i absolutley loved the 50 shades books. i think ryan gosling would be good, ian sommerholder or I am rooting for alex skarsgard (AKA eric the vampire). I cannot imagine who they will get to play Ana though.

well had my weigh in and im so so happy i actually screamed and jumped and kissed my cdc i lost 5 lbs which has officially taken me into the 15s xxxxx so so happy words cant describe as i never thought i would do it this week xxx i love cd at the moment xxxx cant rate this diet enough xxx the 15s whoop and i love that i can now officially aim for them 14s and i cant bloody wait x x x and the way i am feeling right now i wont be cheating or struggling or anything food is so over rated when u see them scale numbers and clothes xxxxx that levi jacket will fit me perfect soon xx whoop xxx
I really want to say a massive thank u to everyone who has posted on my diary beause u keep me on this at times of woe and doubt and vadey u have been lovely with yr text and support xxxxx so part of me being so happy is all down to u lot and because of that i am ever greatful a massive kiss and hug to each and every one of u and please please stick with me and keep pushing me on because right now i have decided my goal ! I am finally deciding on a number ! I would like to get to 10stone x at my heaviest i was 20 so a nice round number so at 10 i will half my body weight and its a nice round number to get to and i will have a healthy bmi then x my bmi by the way is now 36 exactly so im still serverly obease but i was 44 and i only have 16 lbs to lose until i am out of that bmi catagory xxxx right i godda walk te dogs now so spk soon and i will answer any previous posts then xxxx much love x my world is all rainbows and butterflies at the moment xx

Wow well done hun I am so so proud of you right now that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catching up with me Hehe I beat get a wriggle on ;) those 14s are in your sights and those clothes will fit u perfect soon! I always look in charity shops for clothes and never find anything nice, I only find granny clothes lol! So pleased for u chick that post put a massive smile in my face!!!!!!

Just discovered your diary... just wanted to say hello :) and give you a massive WELL DONE!!! 5lbs is amazing :)

ayshaahmad said:
Wow well done hun I am so so proud of you right now that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catching up with me Hehe I beat get a wriggle on ;) those 14s are in your sights and those clothes will fit u perfect soon! I always look in charity shops for clothes and never find anything nice, I only find granny clothes lol! So pleased for u chick that post put a massive smile in my face!!!!!!

Yeah !!!! I'm still giddy about it xxxxx 14s for u on Thursday u just gotta do it now xxxx took me ages to find anything ok because there was a lot of rubbish but I'm happy with what I got just need to iron it now x thank u love I just have to get them 14s now so on count down 14 lbs to go x

katiebaby said:
Just discovered your diary... just wanted to say hello :) and give you a massive WELL DONE!!! 5lbs is amazing :)

Well hello there too and thank u love xxx how ate u getting on ?

LeaE said:
Yeah !!!! I'm still giddy about it xxxxx 14s for u on Thursday u just gotta do it now xxxx took me ages to find anything ok because there was a lot of rubbish but I'm happy with what I got just need to iron it now x thank u love I just have to get them 14s now so on count down 14 lbs to go x

The way u are going hun it won't take u long at all!

Well hello there too and thank u love xxx how ate u getting on ?

Im finally back in the zone and have dropped the 5lb i put on during my break :) so 10.6lb left to my initial goal.... you will be in the 14's in a blink if you keep losing like that

ayshaahmad said:
The way u are going hun it won't take u long at all!

Bloody hope not because with the goal I just set myself I must say I'm a little scared x I have exactly 5 stone 13lbs to go and boy that's a lot !!!!

Back