LeaE's Jelly Wobble

katiebaby said:
Im finally back in the zone and have dropped the 5lb i put on during my break :) so 10.6lb left to my initial goal.... you will be in the 14's in a blink if you keep losing like that

Wow yr so close to goal x well done u that must feel amazing xc I'm pleased for u if not a little bit jealous lol only messing that's really great u will do that in no time at all xxxxxxx do u have a diary I might catch up on u tonight at work ?

LeaE said:
well had my weigh in and im so so happy i actually screamed and jumped and kissed my cdc i lost 5 lbs which has officially taken me into the 15s xxxxx so so happy words cant describe as i never thought i would do it this week xxx i love cd at the moment xxxx cant rate this diet enough xxx the 15s whoop and i love that i can now officially aim for them 14s and i cant bloody wait x x x and the way i am feeling right now i wont be cheating or struggling or anything food is so over rated when u see them scale numbers and clothes xxxxx that levi jacket will fit me perfect soon xx whoop xxx
I really want to say a massive thank u to everyone who has posted on my diary beause u keep me on this at times of woe and doubt and vadey u have been lovely with yr text and support xxxxx so part of me being so happy is all down to u lot and because of that i am ever greatful a massive kiss and hug to each and every one of u and please please stick with me and keep pushing me on because right now i have decided my goal ! I am finally deciding on a number ! I would like to get to 10stone x at my heaviest i was 20 so a nice round number so at 10 i will half my body weight and its a nice round number to get to and i will have a healthy bmi then x my bmi by the way is now 36 exactly so im still serverly obease but i was 44 and i only have 16 lbs to lose until i am out of that bmi catagory xxxx right i godda walk te dogs now so spk soon and i will answer any previous posts then xxxx much love x my world is all rainbows and butterflies at the moment xx

Congratulations! 5lbs is fantastic - and now in the 15s working towards the 14s! You have to believe now that you are going to get to goal. Just stick to CD and it will happen. Make sure that jacket is ironed as you will be wearing it soon. And thank you - your happiness is infectious - your post made me smile!

Daisy65 said:
Congratulations! 5lbs is fantastic - and now in the 15s working towards the 14s! You have to believe now that you are going to get to goal. Just stick to CD and it will happen. Make sure that jacket is ironed as you will be wearing it soon. And thank you - your happiness is infectious - your post made me smile!

Usually I'm so down on myself but I gotta agree the 15s on them scales was a shock and I'm so so happy I'm like skipping everywhere lol x yes I have my eye on them 14s now and although it will take me about 4 to 5 weeks I guess I hope it flies by ! And cheat ! Me noooooooo way with that bloody target of 10stone that now seems abit far fetched I can't afford to cheat !!!!! Too much banking on this now I'm afraid plus I need some new clothes and I can't buy a new wardrobe until I'm there but I was working it out and if I want 5stone 13lbs gone from now it's going to take me up till Xmas to get there so guess what father Christmas can buy me !!!! Some new clothes ! Yeah perfect however doing this right until Xmas is abit scary so better not look too long term spesh seen as I want to go on holiday in August mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how are u love x have u had a nice weekend ?

Newtocd said:
Well done doll.. What an amazing achievement.
X

Thank u sugar x yr posts are always so short and sweet sooooo how are u how u getting on x

Lol I try to write more but I always get disturbed by either the children the phone or if I start rambling I can never stop. I'm doing ok had a bad week only really started properly again on Thursday n doing ok. My weigh in is on Tuesday n am looking forward to it whichever way it. You doing so so well it's amazing really it is. Do you exercise as well?

LeaE said:
Bloody hope not because with the goal I just set myself I must say I'm a little scared x I have exactly 5 stone 13lbs to go and boy that's a lot !!!!

Yes but look how far u have come, deffinatley achievable just set small targets and forget the bigger picture!

I do have a diary in the slim and save section now it was moved... :)

LeaE said:
well had my weigh in and im so so happy i actually screamed and jumped and kissed my cdc i lost 5 lbs which has officially taken me into the 15s xxxxx so so happy words cant describe as i never thought i would do it this week xxx i love cd at the moment xxxx cant rate this diet enough xxx the 15s whoop and i love that i can now officially aim for them 14s and i cant bloody wait x x x and the way i am feeling right now i wont be cheating or struggling or anything food is so over rated when u see them scale numbers and clothes xxxxx that levi jacket will fit me perfect soon xx whoop xxx
I really want to say a massive thank u to everyone who has posted on my diary beause u keep me on this at times of woe and doubt and vadey u have been lovely with yr text and support xxxxx so part of me being so happy is all down to u lot and because of that i am ever greatful a massive kiss and hug to each and every one of u and please please stick with me and keep pushing me on because right now i have decided my goal ! I am finally deciding on a number ! I would like to get to 10stone x at my heaviest i was 20 so a nice round number so at 10 i will half my body weight and its a nice round number to get to and i will have a healthy bmi then x my bmi by the way is now 36 exactly so im still serverly obease but i was 44 and i only have 16 lbs to lose until i am out of that bmi catagory xxxx right i godda walk te dogs now so spk soon and i will answer any previous posts then xxxx much love x my world is all rainbows and butterflies at the moment xx

Lea you totally rock girl!! Well done so proud of you x

vadey said:
Lea you totally rock girl!! Well done so proud of you x

Thank u sweetie xx

Newtocd said:
Lol I try to write more but I always get disturbed by either the children the phone or if I start rambling I can never stop. I'm doing ok had a bad week only really started properly again on Thursday n doing ok. My weigh in is on Tuesday n am looking forward to it whichever way it. You doing so so well it's amazing really it is. Do you exercise as well?

I haven't really yet but I will just hard to grab time ATM x I have messed around with wii fit and a workout DVD but really need something solid wbu ? Good luck on restart x

Starzz said:
Well done LeaE xxxx

Thank u my pudding xxxxx how are u my dear xxxx

ayshaahmad said:
Yes but look how far u have come, deffinatley achievable just set small targets and forget the bigger picture!

Think I will have to x I'm nearly at my 4 and half stone first target that I set right at the beginning of my diet but I think aiming for those stone barriers really works for me ! It's just a short but very sweet goal each time u achieve it it feels great and keeps me motivated x plus my CDC showed me my old cards from when I did this diet years ago like 6 plus years ago and the lightest I was was 13stone 13 lbs then I got pregnant x but I remember at 13st13lbs I felt bloody good and it's shocking because I'm only 2 stone off there and 3 months ago if u said I could get there again I would have laughed at u but now I'm aiming to go past that !

LeaE said:
I haven't really yet but I will just hard to grab time ATM x I have messed around with wii fit and a workout DVD but really need something solid wbu ? Good luck on restart x

I used to execute but had to stop because of my surgery and tbh I really miss it. I thought it was ready to restart last week but health prevented from doing so. A few more weeks of recovery hopefully and then I can get back to it. Isn't it sad I'm always restarting this diet? I must be the only pleb on the planet who does that. Such a tool.

Hi lea x
Just seen your weigh in results! Wow go you :))) am so pleased for you and my target is 10 stone too so am pleased we can support each other ! And I'll say it again your stunning now so goodness what you ll look like at target x
My first weigh in Tomoz on S&s so I'll let you know how I get on speak soon x x

Newtocd said:
I used to execute but had to stop because of my surgery and tbh I really miss it. I thought it was ready to restart last week but health prevented from doing so. A few more weeks of recovery hopefully and then I can get back to it. Isn't it sad I'm always restarting this diet? I must be the only pleb on the planet who does that. Such a tool.

You are far from alone with that loads and loads and loads of ppl do restart x I believe u only fail when u give up trying love so go with it and keep chizzling away at it xxx here if u ever need any help x

Katierose said:
Hi lea x
Just seen your weigh in results! Wow go you :))) am so pleased for you and my target is 10 stone too so am pleased we can support each other ! And I'll say it again your stunning now so goodness what you ll look like at target x
My first weigh in Tomoz on S&s so I'll let you know how I get on speak soon x x

Omg yr first weigh in that's so exciting xxxxx well done on yr first week and I have my fingers crossed for a great weight loss x whoop x make sure u let me know because I love hearing about other ppls success and I'm really sad because I even get a little excited because I know just how important it is x and thank u love that's so kind of u x I don't think I'm fugly but I wouldn't say stunning x I'm happy just been me plain and simple Leanne I'm a mummy so I can get away with not been amazing looking lmao I just want to be thinner that's all x I am so pleased with my loss because it was such a shock and I wasn't expecting them 15s this week and I apologise if that sounds big headed it really doesn't mean to be but I am still buzzing off that feeling x x good luck sweetie with tomorrow x x will be thinking of u but don't forget I'm on nights tonight so please don't think me rude if I don't jump for joy and reply straight away as I will be asleep but will check in the min I wake up I promise xxxx

Finally home after my nights just need to get kids off to school then I get to sink into a lovely bed xxx mmmmm can't wait x

Attachments

• image-234705913.jpg
    image-234705913.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 50
LeaE said:
Finally home after my nights just need to get kids off to school then I get to sink into a lovely bed xxx mmmmm can't wait x

Sweet dreams chick xx

Back