LeaE's Jelly Wobble

hippyd said:
Oh good grief according to that I need to loose 5 inches are you sure it's right !!!!!!!!

I don't think it is I got it off wiki but if I wore an 18 now it falls down my ass so I think it's wrong xxxxxx

vadey said:
Well done lea!! Fab achievement!!! It's working girl!! I'm trying to get through the day without killing someone!!! Arrggggggghhh x

Ha ha have u set up any pranks yet on u know who xxxx

Your doing fab Hun, a total inspiration :)

Rachel :) said:
Your doing fab Hun, a total inspiration :)

Ah thank u Rachel how are u getting on x

Right this one seems a bit better but its a us size chart so remember to convert to a uk size x

Attachments

• image-1260729324.jpg
    image-1260729324.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 45
Well it's week 12 for me and today is in the bag as my first day back to routine after a wobbly week due to illness x I'm quite happy with myself for sticking with this diet through my illness as I felt shocking and could quite easily have just had a week off but I'm really committed and really determined to do this right now so glad I stuck with it x I'm not sure what's clicked this time maybe it's the fast weightloss that's keeping me going or maybe I'm just really sick of being the fat unattractive one who knows but whatever it is I'm really glad really really because I really want to get to goal x goal is something that's so far away for me and feels like I could never get there but although 80% of my brain is saying no u can't get there and be just happy with being thinner a small 20% of my brain is stuck in the dream of yes u can and with each stone bracket that I get into that 20% gets just a little bit stronger x x I honestly don't know if I will ever get to 10stone and it is still a million miles away but all I can do is keep trying hey !
My nxt little target is set to get into a size 14 and coming from someone who's been a 20-22 that's just weird ! But do able x I think it's more mentally more than anything because 16+ is still classed as plus size clothes but 14 isn't and I have a total mental block to getting into a size 14 sounds totally screwed up doesn't it and I don't even expect anyone to understand because I'm quite a complex character but that's just how it is for me! And I mull it over in my head all the time to try and get myself positively focused like I have with all my other dress size drops but this one is just difficult and there seems to be big barriers in my way where I just can't see me getting to that point ! However life is a challenge isn't it and one thing I am is a stubborn born fighter so better kick my fat ass into this because for one of the first times on cd it's something that has become a big big challenge and something I will have to work and fight for :(
How's everyone else getting on ? I'm on nights tonight which after a full days sleep I'm ok with really just don't really like all that time to think because I'm defo over thinking this size 14 bloody stuff x caught up with pip aka demonp and she's doing great I think she's 12st 7 which is fantastic so that positively inspired me quite alot plus vadeys on this with me so going to get weighed with a friend helps and everyone on minis is fantastic with support and lifting yr mood so might have to read diaries tonight to stop this anxiety xxxxx

Lea x I do understand where your coming from the last time I was 10 stone was nearly 20-25 years ago :-( I realise now that my stressful horrendous divorce set me off on a path of eating and bingeing on food and low self esteem but anyway I got so used to being a size 22 + that I just thought oh that's it I ll never get slim again yet this time I do think I can be who I'm meant to be and I believe 200% you will get to your target of 10 stone too x x so embrace those soon to fit 14 s but I doubt you ll be in them for long as the 12 s will be shouting for you !! X x

I think I just need a bit of help that's all x my brain seems to be struggling to catch up with all this and all I need is a bit of reassurance but not sure where from x reality says yr doing it yr fine my head says aaaahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! Fact is I can't even remember what it's like to be slimmer so not sure why I'm expecting to know x I obviously need to get a grip x

Lea - well done for sticking at it. I know what you mean about not believing that you will reach goal. I still don't really believe it because I have been dieting for over 30 years and have never reached goal so I have a bad track record! All I can say is that 12 to 20 weeks go in a flash and in the next 8 weeks you will be at most 13 stones something and the goal won't feel like a long way ahead.
Size 14 does seem like a "normal" size. I am size 14 on the bottom but am secretly convinced that the clothes I am buying must all be a bigger cut than normal... I think it just takes a while for your head to catch up.
Mind you - I was overjoyed to get into an 18 a few weeks ago as you can shop in most stores rather than sticking to Evans and Sainsburys!
And another small triumph - now only the fourth fattest in the office (there are only 24 of us) - I used to be the fattest! Silly things like this plus minimins have kept me going.
You are doing brilliantly - you've just got to carry on as you have been and it will be impossible not to reach goal.
Hope the night goes quickly - I could never do shift work - I would pass out at about 1.00am!

Daisy65 said:
Lea - well done for sticking at it. I know what you mean about not believing that you will reach goal. I still don't really believe it because I have been dieting for over 30 years and have never reached goal so I have a bad track record! All I can say is that 12 to 20 weeks go in a flash and in the next 8 weeks you will be at most 13 stones something and the goal won't feel like a long way ahead.
Size 14 does seem like a "normal" size. I am size 14 on the bottom but am secretly convinced that the clothes I am buying must all be a bigger cut than normal... I think it just takes a while for your head to catch up.
Mind you - I was overjoyed to get into an 18 a few weeks ago as you can shop in most stores rather than sticking to Evans and Sainsburys!
And another small triumph - now only the fourth fattest in the office (there are only 24 of us) - I used to be the fattest! Silly things like this plus minimins have kept me going.
You are doing brilliantly - you've just got to carry on as you have been and it will be impossible not to reach goal.
Hope the night goes quickly - I could never do shift work - I would pass out at about 1.00am!

You have done so well and thank u for yr post made me feel loads better at least I'm not on my own with this x just hope so much to be where u are now x thank u so much x

hippyd said:
Help I am struggling on 4 th day and eyeing up the bread bin and losing the will

No no no no today is the hardest day I admit but it's also boarder line ketosis and getting easier u have come so far come on lass if not for u do it for me xxxxx stick with me xxxxx step away from the food x

Well well well today has been fantastic x been shopping bought 3 dresses one jumper 1 skirt and 2 tops x none fit and all mega too small except my all saints jumper as all a 14 !!!!! It's inspired me and given me a kick up the ass to get in them I like them and want them to fit so diet all the way for me x not sure if I can do it by my holiday in about 6 week though but I will defo give it me best shot I swear !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay to the new clothes lea x :))) see it won't be long before ur on those 14 s

You're doing so well Lea, such an inspiration! I'm trying to get into the 14s too - I'm hoping to be there in a couple of weeks and ideally in the 13s in July! I'm also aiming for 10 stone so once we reach the 13s/14s it won't seem such a mammoth task! Excited to fit into all the gorgeous clothes I have in sizes too small at the moment xx

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.10 Target: 10

Katierose said:
Yay to the new clothes lea x :))) see it won't be long before ur on those 14 s

It bloody will tried them on and they don't fasten I'm not talking a bit tight I'm talking bloody tiny on me not even my v small ever shrinking boobs fit in them but ......... They will be it 6 weeks or 6 month I now have a dead set goal !

Em_Butterfly said:
You're doing so well Lea, such an inspiration! I'm trying to get into the 14s too - I'm hoping to be there in a couple of weeks and ideally in the 13s in July! I'm also aiming for 10 stone so once we reach the 13s/14s it won't seem such a mammoth task! Excited to fit into all the gorgeous clothes I have in sizes too small at the moment xx

I know ppl judge shopping at charity shops but anyone on this diet honestly should try it x it's hard work but fun I had loads of exercise today walking around and I'm shattered but weirdly rewarding even though I can't wear any of it x go give it a go and see if u can find some size 14 treasures x
Ooohhhhhh same goal hey x how much more do I weigh to u x x we really could do this hand in hand together x be so nice doing this with u x

You will be in those 14s before you know it :) I am 13st 8 and still a 16 bottom Grrr a 14 waist but my hips just won't have it.... But I'm a 14 top which will do for now haha

katiebaby said:
You will be in those 14s before you know it :) I am 13st 8 and still a 16 bottom Grrr a 14 waist but my hips just won't have it.... But I'm a 14 top which will do for now haha

Mmm I'm thinking mine may just be the same as my bottom half is well massive ?!,
I can't get over how fantastic u have done x

LeaE said:
I know ppl judge shopping at charity shops but anyone on this diet honestly should try it x it's hard work but fun I had loads of exercise today walking around and I'm shattered but weirdly rewarding even though I can't wear any of it x go give it a go and see if u can find some size 14 treasures x
Ooohhhhhh same goal hey x how much more do I weigh to u x x we really could do this hand in hand together x be so nice doing this with u x

I'm 15.10lbs, I think you might be less than me? I could do with a buddy, starting to feel a bit fed up lol! I love charity shops, my friend got me into it - I'll have to go and have a look for some size 14s too! Bought a beautiful size 14 swimming costume at the weekend - would really like to be in it on my holiday! X

Back