LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Em_Butterfly said:
I'm 15.10lbs, I think you might be less than me? I could do with a buddy, starting to feel a bit fed up lol! I love charity shops, my friend got me into it - I'll have to go and have a look for some size 14s too! Bought a beautiful size 14 swimming costume at the weekend - would really like to be in it on my holiday! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.10 Target: 10

Honestly u wouldn't believe the bargains I got today I think it's about selecting where u look x I got loads of designer wear looks never worn sooooo cheap I loved it x one shop only stocks designer named stuff and if I was a size 10 to 12 omg I would have bought loads and also I hate wearing what everyone else is so each item is individual granted its because it's out of season but tbh I don't care x x I'm 15s6lbs so not alot of difference so yeah I'm here for u x best get catching up on yr diary haven't I lol pls go buy a few select items of 14s trust me it's such a drive xxxxxxxxx well done so far x

LeaE said:
Mmm I'm thinking mine may just be the same as my bottom half is well massive ?!,
I can't get over how fantastic u have done x

Thanks Hun I feel great but all I can see is how fair have to go not how far I've come.... 13 is my Initial goal but I would love to be 11.5 stone .... I need toning all I see is wobble lol not loose skin thank god but wobble never the less lol x I'll never get rid of my hips altogether they are big lol

katiebaby said:
Thanks Hun I feel great but all I can see is how fair have to go not how far I've come.... 13 is my Initial goal but I would love to be 11.5 stone .... I need toning all I see is wobble lol not loose skin thank god but wobble never the less lol x I'll never get rid of my hips altogether they are big lol

I think u spend so much time at the start of this diet and all the way through thinking about what u have to go that it's difficult to turn that on its head and see where u have come x yr not alone I think we all focus on that xxxxxx in not sure u should want to totally get rid of yr curves x they make u a woman shame don't they so maybe we should all really try to embrace some of our curves even if they do make clothes a little difficult x I just tried on all of my buys of today on my own in the Murrow with shoes and heels and hair up and hair down and even though some don't fasten and even though some are so tight I have major muffin top it's given me an insight of things to come x I have to admit I was a bit negative feeling these past two days about them size 14 clothes but now I have a few and now I can see a goal I'm determined I will reach them x maybe not in time for my holiday which is fine but one day I will and when I do I will be pretty dam impressed x life's too short to always think negatives and although we can't stop the self criticism maybe it's time I didn't do it quite so much x

Yay to the positive feeling for the size 14 s x I do agree with the self criticism I have got to stop it too after a mini breakdown at work ( crying ! Unlike me ) am ok now tho
Spk soon my lovely x x

Katierose said:
Yay to the positive feeling for the size 14 s x I do agree with the self criticism I have got to stop it too after a mini breakdown at work ( crying ! Unlike me ) am ok now tho
Spk soon my lovely x x

Ah love hugs x it is this diet it sends u wappy xxxxxx how u getting on diet wise

Dear Lea.
I've been reading your Diary for the last few days and im so totally inspired by you! I came across your diary whilst tawling the internet about the Cambridge Diet. Not only has it made me sign up for the diet (i see my consultant on June 28th) i've also signed up the the site so i could tell you how wonderfull you are.

I'm so determined to shift my weight and after reading all about your journey i cant wait to start mine! I pilled on the fat after becoming severely depressed due to a horrific relationship, but thats in the past now and hes so far out of the picture its almost as though he never existed (apart from the rounded waist line lol). I'm a classic comfort eater and love my food. At this point i have no idea what i weigh but i'm a size 20 so guessing about 15st. I've lost almost all my confidence and feel like getting rid of this weight would be like earasing the last remains of the fool i had the missfortune to know.

Anyway, i digress, What wanted you to know is that you've given me the light at the end of my tunnel and for that i am eternally greatful. I hope to start my own diary on here once i start, so wish me luck and thanks again

Lauren xxx

Hi lea x
Am feeling better today thank you x x and been 100% with diet so that's gd . Hope ur having a gd day x
Hi to Lauren gd luck on your journey x

Skinny Sia said:
Omg, ur doing great! Here to follow. Sia xxxxxx

Ah thank u x so tell me about u and yr journey how u getting on ?

CherryCola said:
Dear Lea.
I've been reading your Diary for the last few days and im so totally inspired by you! I came across your diary whilst tawling the internet about the Cambridge Diet. Not only has it made me sign up for the diet (i see my consultant on June 28th) i've also signed up the the site so i could tell you how wonderfull you are.

I'm so determined to shift my weight and after reading all about your journey i cant wait to start mine! I pilled on the fat after becoming severely depressed due to a horrific relationship, but thats in the past now and hes so far out of the picture its almost as though he never existed (apart from the rounded waist line lol). I'm a classic comfort eater and love my food. At this point i have no idea what i weigh but i'm a size 20 so guessing about 15st. I've lost almost all my confidence and feel like getting rid of this weight would be like earasing the last remains of the fool i had the missfortune to know.

Anyway, i digress, What wanted you to know is that you've given me the light at the end of my tunnel and for that i am eternally greatful. I hope to start my own diary on here once i start, so wish me luck and thanks again

Lauren xxx

Omg Lauren just omg I actually can't believe I did that x wow x that just about made my day thank u x I write my diary for two reasons one to get all this crap out of my head and two to help ppl because sometimes its scary so the support helps but never did I think I would ever get a post like that so thank u soooo much x it's weird how me the fat unhealthy cow could ever inspire someone to not be fat so that's just great xxxx
Defo write a diary it helps but keep popping into me as well and let me know how u get on xxxx good luck love x

Katierose said:
Hi lea x
Am feeling better today thank you x x and been 100% with diet so that's gd . Hope ur having a gd day x
Hi to Lauren gd luck on your journey x

Ah wasn't that an unreal post katie x so unreal that I could help ppl just by talking my rubbish ha ha x so glad yr doing well u are so positive at the mo and it's just fab x have u any plans tonight x

The post was well deserved lovely Lea x x your a very kind lovely person am glad we are supporting each other . I'm just chilling at the moment hope your having a gd evening x x

LeaE said:
Just been playing with my new toy x my body fat analyser ! My results are shocking x I am 45.7 % fat Jesus x

Ooh cool toy!!! :)

LeaE said:
It's just unnerved me a bit but what will be will be this is a long haul thing for me so only a week x you should be pleased restarting again is so hard and u have been so strong so pat on the back for u x I went to see american pie the reunion with vadey actually which was lovely as it just shows I'm not hiding behind my computer x not mentioned it before but I got some hate mail on minis a while ago generally slating me and it was harsh but shows I am exactly what I put in here as otherwise I wouldn't have met up with her so sod them x x roll on tomorrows weigh in hey and let's see what's what x

Omigod who would want to be mean to u?!!!

Sorry to hear that, they r just pathetic lea

Xxx

Daisy65 said:
Lea - I am really shocked that you got hate mail on minimins! You're diary is inspiring and you sound lovely - I thought we were all here to support each other.

What she said^^^ u should name and shame (or at least report them)

LeaE said:
well hello little miss xx after much stress about todays weigh in and a god awful week i have only gone and lost 7 bloody pounds whoop whoop that brings me to 15stone 6 lbs so 2 weeks and them 14s are mine they just gotta be x thats so unreal writing that but whoop i have a 2 week goal for that xxx them fat analyser things are been solt in b and m if u can get there for 1.99 and they are loyds ones so go get one i love it i have done all the family ha ha ha x
well im off to see my daddy now so not writing much will check in again later good luck everyone x

Wow well done lea u deserve it :) xxx

hippyd said:
Thanks !! And really well done i hope i can do as well as all of you !!!
sorry forgot to say my name is Julie and my boys are 8 and11... The eldest is in his last term at primary school and rapidly growing up ! In fact he asked if he could cook bacon and eggs for his breakfast so that I would not have to as he knows I am doing the cd diet what a star ! I checked he was ok and was chased out of the kitchen ! Then he completely cleaned up !
As for divorce best thing I have ever done !! Solicitor says she has never had such a happy client !!! Lol

Hi hippyd, bless what a sweet son u have, u have trained him well!! Can I sent my bf to u for a boot camp style training session in tidying up after yourself :) x

LeaE said:
Posted these so I don't lose them as I'm so disorganised at home lol
Start. Now
Thights. 31. 28
Smallest waist. . 41. 35
Under boobs. 46. 36.5
Boobs. 46. 43
Top arms. 16. 15
Ankle. 11. 10
Neck. 14. 13
Wrist. 6.5. 6
Widest part of hips. 54. 46

Ha ha just made me realise I'm obsessive to do all them measurements ! But nice to refer to a learn about where u lose the most will be nice to lose off my dam legs eventually x but bloody boobs feel like I have lost a lot more off them than that x

Glad m not the only one who measures my neck ;) x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - well done for sticking at it. I know what you mean about not believing that you will reach goal. I still don't really believe it because I have been dieting for over 30 years and have never reached goal so I have a bad track record! All I can say is that 12 to 20 weeks go in a flash and in the next 8 weeks you will be at most 13 stones something and the goal won't feel like a long way ahead.
Size 14 does seem like a "normal" size. I am size 14 on the bottom but am secretly convinced that the clothes I am buying must all be a bigger cut than normal... I think it just takes a while for your head to catch up.
Mind you - I was overjoyed to get into an 18 a few weeks ago as you can shop in most stores rather than sticking to Evans and Sainsburys!
And another small triumph - now only the fourth fattest in the office (there are only 24 of us) - I used to be the fattest! Silly things like this plus minimins have kept me going.
You are doing brilliantly - you've just got to carry on as you have been and it will be impossible not to reach goal.
Hope the night goes quickly - I could never do shift work - I would pass out at about 1.00am!

4th fattest in the office made me chuckle, I pictured you counting everyone on your finger and pitting them in a 'bigger' and 'smaller' list, hehe. Great motivation tho :)

Back