LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Lea, It was your honesty and drive which drew me in. most people sugar coat the truth to make them appear better or stronger, where you gave the whole story straight. The 28th cant come soon enough for me now! Dont worry i'll be checing in on your story and i'll let you know when i start my own fat fight. All the best and thank you once agian

Lauren xxx

Hi lea x
Am feeling better today thank you x x and been 100% with diet so that's gd . Hope ur having a gd day x
Hi to Lauren gd luck on your journey x

Thank you Katierose, your doing so well! all you ladies are such an inspiration. Keep up the amazing work xxx

Hi Lea, I got your reply to my CD diary the other day when that person started giving me crap, and thank you! What you said was real kind and I appreciate you caring.

I was going to go back to CC, but think my issues with food aren't gonna be resolved unless I take food out of the picture completely for a little while! So tomorrow I'm back and following SS+ but having 4 shakes a day with the skimmed milk for coffees and boycotting the meal completely.

I was going to read through your diary to see how your journey has gone and what your results have been so far - but 82 pages?! Lol, I can't read that much or my eyes will get dizzy! xxx

hiya i just reasd your diary from start to finish and its inspired me so much!!!!! i did cdc 2 years ago and lost nearly 3 stone but since had a baby in jan.ive tried herbalife ww sw u name it but i never get the losses that cdc brings. im starting tomorrow wish me luck lol. loved your diary xxx

So sorry to hear someone was mean to you leaE. some people are pathetic. You are doing wonderfully, the size 14's are beckoning you xxx

vadey said:
Ahh what lovely things to say, she is a star is Leanne!! X

Thank u my dear lovely love xxxxxx hope yr ok xx

Katierose said:
The post was well deserved lovely Lea x x your a very kind lovely person am glad we are supporting each other . I'm just chilling at the moment hope your having a gd evening x x

Yeah I'm fine love xxxx hope u are too how's yr day been xxxxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Glad m not the only one who measures my neck ;) x

Hey love how are u x I'm good ta just plodding on and on x I did report the person and kinda wish I hadn't mentioned it on here but oh we'll hey x I agree they are pathetic and would love to meet them in person to see just how brave they really are hey ! And yes it's good to know someone else measures their neck too lmao xxx

CherryCola said:
Lea, It was your honesty and drive which drew me in. most people sugar coat the truth to make them appear better or stronger, where you gave the whole story straight. The 28th cant come soon enough for me now! Dont worry i'll be checing in on your story and i'll let you know when i start my own fat fight. All the best and thank you once agian

Lauren xxx

Lauren its not a problem I was happy to hear I helped xxx good luck with the 28th I will be there to support u all the way x whoop u for being brave to take that step xxxxxxxxxx good luck but doubt u will need it xxx

Skinny Sia said:
Hi! I recently started the CD and seem to be doing ok so far. Heres a link to my diary if u ever want to pop by! http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/281168-skinny-sia-diaries.html but in a nutshell, I lost weight on another vlcd but felt I needed the support that I receiving from my lovely CDC. You're doing so well :D xxxxx

Thank u love I will be sure to catch up on it v soon x hope yr well and good luck with yr nxt weigh in xxx thank u for taking the time to read mine and reply it does help spur u on x

laurenmay said:
Hi Lea, I got your reply to my CD diary the other day when that person started giving me crap, and thank you! What you said was real kind and I appreciate you caring.

I was going to go back to CC, but think my issues with food aren't gonna be resolved unless I take food out of the picture completely for a little while! So tomorrow I'm back and following SS+ but having 4 shakes a day with the skimmed milk for coffees and boycotting the meal completely.

I was going to read through your diary to see how your journey has gone and what your results have been so far - but 82 pages?! Lol, I can't read that much or my eyes will get dizzy! xxx

Ha ha yeah it is quite long now lol x well love I meant every word and if ever u need a pick me up moan boast or someone to fight yr corner u now know where I am xxxxxx

franbella21 said:
hiya i just reasd your diary from start to finish and its inspired me so much!!!!! i did cdc 2 years ago and lost nearly 3 stone but since had a baby in jan.ive tried herbalife ww sw u name it but i never get the losses that cdc brings. im starting tomorrow wish me luck lol. loved your diary xxx

I can't thank u enough for reading it and replying it really helps spur me on and keep me on track and with this support on hand I feel I will really do this this time x good luck sugar with all u do and with starting cd its really great and gives u good results x stick with minis when on cd as it really helps and I'm here if u ever need anything x keep me updated with how u get on xxx good luck love x

Starzz said:
So sorry to hear someone was mean to you leaE. some people are pathetic. You are doing wonderfully, the size 14's are beckoning you xxx

Mmmmmm I'm a bloody mile off them ATM but ........ I'm going to have them bleeding size 14s it's a war !!!!!! And I am going to win I would stake my life on it !

Well today I bought some more clothes x size 14 of course and don't fit me yet but oh well yet being the word I used there did u see x I also bought a cross trainer for 20 quid whoop whoop and my dears I just did 10mins on it on maximum
Resistance and aim to try and do that each day slowly working up my time by one min every other day till I reach 30mins x see it's the battle of the legs I have going off here and I will have them 14s I will I will I will ! Today I went to work argued with the bf went and bought the stuff listed took the girls to skating with a friend
Then KFC then the cross trainer x now I'm here drinking the water x it's funny because KFC wasn't a challenge for me today as I'm somewhat focused on doing this !!!!!! My bf is now on the cross trainer showing off because I'm all blotchy after 10 mins now and he's not so am I allowed to push him through the bloody window the cocky little prat !! Well goal number 2 wipe that cocky smile of the twits face by becoming more fit and toned than him hump !!!!! What a wazzerk !!!!!!!
I'm off out on Friday to the cinema with friends bf off out with the cheap skinny sluts from work mmmmm can't wait I now feel insignificant and totally threatened and totally not worth it but hey ho my issues hey hope he chokes on a beer bottle lol wow I'm a moody cow ! Right might try 5 more mins on the cross trainer then better get my sweaty self I the shower x hope everyone's ok and getting on well and I can't say thank u enough for all yr posts and support it really really helps me x

Congrats on the new size 14's will fit you in no time. As for your boyfriend he is lucky to have you and is probably feeling a little unsettled at the moment knowing his girlfriend is going through an amazing transformation.

If only there was a Christian Grey for everyone, will normal men ever match up- LOL im becoming obsessed xxx

Starzz said:
Congrats on the new size 14's will fit you in no time. As for your boyfriend he is lucky to have you and is probably feeling a little unsettled at the moment knowing his girlfriend is going through an amazing transformation.

If only there was a Christian Grey for everyone, will normal men ever match up- LOL im becoming obsessed xxx

Mmmmm I sooooo want a mr grey although I doubt I would match his type lol and with my fitness level I very much doubt I could keep up lol my mans a doughnut and unless he puts in more effort I'm afraid he will get kicked to the curb very soon x x all this change hey x x how are u hope yr well x

Hi Lea x go you girl power lol with your bf .. Sounds like he doesn't appreciate what he has and is maybe getting a lil bit insecure ? As you are very pretty beautiful girl and I do say it as I see it x x please don't be down on yourself as I reckon you ll be 10 times more beautiful than the "skinny Minnie's" both inside and out x
I have issues myself with confidence and as I'm losing more weight I realise how very down I am on myself too and it has to stop I have to believe in myself as do you sweetheart so am trying x x
Another day nearly over and we are doing this !!! Yay x x

Im good thanks hun, Mr grey would be lucky to have any one of us xx

Katierose said:
Hi Lea x go you girl power lol with your bf .. Sounds like he doesn't appreciate what he has and is maybe getting a lil bit insecure ? As you are very pretty beautiful girl and I do say it as I see it x x please don't be down on yourself as I reckon you ll be 10 times more beautiful than the "skinny Minnie's" both inside and out x
I have issues myself with confidence and as I'm losing more weight I realise how very down I am on myself too and it has to stop I have to believe in myself as do you sweetheart so am trying x x
Another day nearly over and we are doing this !!! Yay x x

Ah sugar u go gal I'm loving the turn around in attitude through self reflection and I vow to take ur lead x I am a good lass and yes I am fat but dam I have other good qualities so screw him if he screws this up ha there u go !!!! Me and u lass are going to turn our lives around on this journey and men will have to watch this space c just jumped on the cross trainer again armed with my upbeat tunes and did 13 mins before I could no longer carry on so in total I have 23 mins done and 13 mins at a total stretch as my bar to beat now and guess what I loved it x I'm now soaking in a bath mmmmmmmmm awakening those long forgotten muscles feels quite nice actually and knowing it was dam hard work makes me more determined to get fit and tonnes once again x so any plans for the weekend ahead love ?

Back