LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Starzz said:
Im good thanks hun, Mr grey would be lucky to have any one of us xx

I'm not Dom enough for him but will settle for the brother lmao x oohh are we turning into pervs now lol can we get away with blaming this on cd as I seem to be able to get away with most things now because of cd xx

hey hunn :D hows u so so so sorry havent been around for a while just spent about an hour catching up on your diary your doing amazing...I NEED A FAT ANALYZER :D..wheres b n m i need to go there n buy one dont think theres one near me :( might try ebay now....ive had some rubbish times latley been so bad on my diet but ive said it before and this is the last time i say it from now on 110%.. lots of love hope your ok xxxx

LeaE said:
Well today I bought some more clothes x size 14 of course and don't fit me yet but oh well yet being the word I used there did u see x I also bought a cross trainer for 20 quid whoop whoop and my dears I just did 10mins on it on maximum
Resistance and aim to try and do that each day slowly working up my time by one min every other day till I reach 30mins x see it's the battle of the legs I have going off here and I will have them 14s I will I will I will ! Today I went to work argued with the bf went and bought the stuff listed took the girls to skating with a friend
Then KFC then the cross trainer x now I'm here drinking the water x it's funny because KFC wasn't a challenge for me today as I'm somewhat focused on doing this !!!!!! My bf is now on the cross trainer showing off because I'm all blotchy after 10 mins now and he's not so am I allowed to push him through the bloody window the cocky little prat !! Well goal number 2 wipe that cocky smile of the twits face by becoming more fit and toned than him hump !!!!! What a wazzerk !!!!!!!
I'm off out on Friday to the cinema with friends bf off out with the cheap skinny sluts from work mmmmm can't wait I now feel insignificant and totally threatened and totally not worth it but hey ho my issues hey hope he chokes on a beer bottle lol wow I'm a moody cow ! Right might try 5 more mins on the cross trainer then better get my sweaty self I the shower x hope everyone's ok and getting on well and I can't say thank u enough for all yr posts and support it really really helps me x

Lea - made me laugh - you are refreshingly honest! You can build up fitness levels fast on a cross trainer - I used mine for 3 months last year and could only do 10 mins to start with and ended up doing 40 mins on a high programme. No energy to do it on CD but I will start as soon as I go up a step. I reckon you'll achieve goal 2 very very quickly! Have fun at cinema and just concentrate on how much less room you are now taking up - and the movie of course!

LeaE said:
Hey love how are u x I'm good ta just plodding on and on x I did report the person and kinda wish I hadn't mentioned it on here but oh we'll hey x I agree they are pathetic and would love to meet them in person to see just how brave they really are hey ! And yes it's good to know someone else measures their neck too lmao xxx

Hi hun

I'm getting back into ketosis and think I'm getting a cold but im focussed :)

Can't believe how fast the weight is falling off you girl!!!

Liveonce said:
hey hunn :D hows u so so so sorry havent been around for a while just spent about an hour catching up on your diary your doing amazing...I NEED A FAT ANALYZER :D..wheres b n m i need to go there n buy one dont think theres one near me :( might try ebay now....ive had some rubbish times latley been so bad on my diet but ive said it before and this is the last time i say it from now on 110%.. lots of love hope your ok xxxx

Hey love sorry to hear u have had it tough hope everything settles for u now diet wise x I'm ok ta just plodding on as per x x the fat analysers good u really should get one I love it spesh because I have started exercising will be fun to see if I improve x good luck with restart and u know I'm here if u need me x x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - made me laugh - you are refreshingly honest! You can build up fitness levels fast on a cross trainer - I used mine for 3 months last year and could only do 10 mins to start with and ended up doing 40 mins on a high programme. No energy to do it on CD but I will start as soon as I go up a step. I reckon you'll achieve goal 2 very very quickly! Have fun at cinema and just concentrate on how much less room you are now taking up - and the movie of course!

Ah thank u love x x yeah I will I'm determined to up my fitness level I will show him lmao x how's u x

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi hun

I'm getting back into ketosis and think I'm getting a cold but im focussed :)

Can't believe how fast the weight is falling off you girl!!!

Thank u love and good luck not that u will need it x fat doesn't feel like its coming off fast but women are never happy are we x x x

Well today I have a full day of work followed by the cinema x last night my mum told me she was proud of me and I was her inspiration to starting cd so that was nice x x

LeaE said:
Well today I have a full day of work followed by the cinema x last night my mum told me she was proud of me and I was her inspiration to starting cd so that was nice x x

You are a lot of inspiration for a lot of people my beauty friend x

Hey love sorry to hear u have had it tough hope everything settles for u now diet wise x I'm ok ta just plodding on as per x x the fat analysers good u really should get one I love it spesh because I have started exercising will be fun to see if I improve x good luck with restart and u know I'm here if u need me x x

Thank u hunn ..good luck with the exercise I'm doing an 11 mile walk in July in memory of my friend really need to start training properly or it's going to kill me lol xx

vadey said:
You are a lot of inspiration for a lot of people my beauty friend x

Awwww thank u miss x but u still haven't answered my text ??????

Liveonce said:
Thank u hunn ..good luck with the exercise I'm doing an 11 mile walk in July in memory of my friend really need to start training properly or it's going to kill me lol xx

Ah but that's such great motivation and will defo keep u going x how lovely xxxxxxx I'm sooooooo unfit though it's totally radic I really need to kick my ass into it x have decided I'm going to push myself on it everyday until I can manage an hour ! About 100 ppl have given me advice on what I should and shouldn't be doing and it drives me mad it's like starting cd all over ! Ppl who actually exercise I can take it off but most of this lot have never seen a pair of trainers never mind a gym membership ggggrrrr do ppl honestly not think I know my own body ! We have been together 28 yrs now and I'm not stupid ! But hey ho I smile and say mmmmmmmm and just imagine throttling them !!!!!!!!!

Just downloaded and exercise log my 20min workout only burned an estimated 184kcals aaaahhhhhh that so need sorting out !!!!! Good app though it's fun xxx

You are an inspiration Lea x hope you have a gd time at the cinema I have a quiet weekend planned x x

It's called daily burn tracker and it's free plus has a nutrition tracker and Cambridge products are on the list so is good to evaluate x just searched cleaning and guess what !! It's a form of exercise so might pump up them kcals burnt section whoop whoop x glad I make u all laugh cos its either that or cry ! Katie sounds nice wish I had a quiet one planned I'm so busy all the time I miss my bed and sofa however with the cross trainer looming over me nxt to the tv my bottom is prob going to miss that sofa for a little longer x however it serves it right for remaining so large x

I'm off to see the new alien with my mum sister and friend I asked vadey but she binned me off lol x

Ta da here i am! Told you i would get back writing eventually! You have picked up a bit of a fan club here haven't you miss Lea! Just remember that i was one of the first members! :) You are, as always, doing brilliantly. Exercise wise-to throw my 2 pennies worth in-the most effective one i think is good old walking! But at a good pace-not a stroll. Leave your dogs at home-their little legs are too short to keep up with you. That's how i lost my first chunk of weight after pregnancy. And its free! That said, since starting cd i have done less exercise than i have for years and have turned into a lazy -but slimmer-cow! Lovin your work hun-keep it up. Will be in touch again soon. . .xxx ps-1.5 more stone to go for me, yippee!

Back