LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Ta da here i am! Told you i would get back writing eventually! You have picked up a bit of a fan club here haven't you miss Lea! Just remember that i was one of the first members! :) You are, as always, doing brilliantly. Exercise wise-to throw my 2 pennies worth in-the most effective one i think is good old walking! But at a good pace-not a stroll. Leave your dogs at home-their little legs are too short to keep up with you. That's how i lost my first chunk of weight after pregnancy. And its free! That said, since starting cd i have done less exercise than i have for years and have turned into a lazy -but slimmer-cow! Lovin your work hun-keep it up. Will be in touch again soon. . .xxx ps-1.5 more stone to go for me, yippee!

Ta da here i am! Told you i would get back writing eventually! You have picked up a bit of a fan club here haven't you miss Lea! Just remember that i was one of the first members! :) You are, as always, doing brilliantly. Exercise wise-to throw my 2 pennies worth in-the most effective one i think is good old walking! But at a good pace-not a stroll. Leave your dogs at home-their little legs are too short to keep up with you. That's how i lost my first chunk of weight after pregnancy. And its free! That said, since starting cd i have done less exercise than i have for years and have turned into a lazy -but slimmer-cow! Lovin your work hun-keep it up. Will be in touch again soon. . .xxx ps-1.5 more stone to go for me, yippee!

Omg, phone has gone bonkers! You don't hear from me for ages and then you get 3 messages all at once-albeit the same message! Modern technology, don't you just love it! X

LeaE said:
I'm off to see the new alien with my mum sister and friend I asked vadey but she binned me off lol x

Thanks hun but alien isn't my thing. Now if it was a chick flick!!! X

vadey said:
Thanks hun but alien isn't my thing. Now if it was a chick flick!!! X

U bore xxxx

vadey said:
I know! Tanning myself for tomorrow' coming?

What and be the only one drinking water lmao I would look a right fool x but are we meeting up in the day x looks like rain so could do a play area with the kids or cinema club then McDs xxxx

demonp said:

Ha ha ha 3 posts from u wow lol and glad to see I back do missy make sure u don't leave me again u skinny cow or I will hunt u down again and that amount of effort was alot for me because I'm not too good at technology and this site so pack it in going missing x
Exercise wise I'm doing the cross trainer which is like jogging and I love it but I have a v active job too and I walk my pooches and yes they have small legs but u would be surprised at how much they can walk x
Re fan club lol I think ppl feel sorry for me because I talk such crap x they think I'm special and not in a good way so kindly offer words of support to keep me going to try to get me thinner x u my dear are doing amazing x what are yr stats love ? Come on do some boasting what did u start at what are u now x

LeaE said:
Thank u love and good luck not that u will need it x fat doesn't feel like its coming off fast but women are never happy are we x x x

You have lost over 4 stone that is incredible!!! U r an inspiration to me :)

LeaE said:
Well today I have a full day of work followed by the cinema x last night my mum told me she was proud of me and I was her inspiration to starting cd so that was nice x x

Aw that's so lovely!!! :)

Cross trainer 1 - 1 to Leanne !!!!! Sod u cross trainer I won this round xxx I just did 25mins straight on it and I'm screwed but I sooooo win this round whoop whooooo me and only had two shakes 3rd one saved for the cinema !!!! I'm so do happy sweaty hot flushed bright red and blotchy but dam impressed and happy whoop whoop xxxxxxx I will win this war battle by battle !!!!!!

Day 83 today x never thought I would get this far x whoop x in bed with my bf watching Jezza America with a cup of green tea aching like ever x ouch x wi tomoz but not feeling confident as I think it's a slow week ! Anyway chill out day mmmmmmmmm xxxxx hope everyone's ok x

WillpowerWoman said:
Aw that's so lovely!!! :)

Hey love how are u ? Anything nice planned for the weekend

LeaE said:
Hey love how are u ? Anything nice planned for the weekend

Hi

Working today (shattered) hoping to relax tomorrow day time before I'm back on another overnight shift. Diet wise I'm ok tho, how about u?

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi

Working today (shattered) hoping to relax tomorrow day time before I'm back on another overnight shift. Diet wise I'm ok tho, how about u?

I'm ok I'm still 100% ss but I haven't lost this week x I'm putting it down to large loss last week and part of that was dehydration so now I'm better and all watered I'm guessing that's why x oh well can't win em all x u have done so well love wish I was where u are now but just gotta stick at it I suppose x x do u exercise ?
Sorry to hear yr on nights I hate my night shift lol xxxxxxx when are u off ?

LeaE said:
I'm ok I'm still 100% ss but I haven't lost this week x I'm putting it down to large loss last week and part of that was dehydration so now I'm better and all watered I'm guessing that's why x oh well can't win em all x u have done so well love wish I was where u are now but just gotta stick at it I suppose x x do u exercise ?
Sorry to hear yr on nights I hate my night shift lol xxxxxxx when are u off ?

Hi Hun

Think u have me mixed up with someone else u r stones below me hub. Don't think there is a single person on this forum bigger than me!

U had such a good loss last week at least u know it's justify body catching up. If it would have happened the other way round you would-be wondered what u did wrong, which of course is nothing, just r bodies being wierd.

Hi lea x wow day 83 go you !! X x well done on the exercise you are doing so well sweetheart I am breaking myself gently into exercise I do walk everywhere now as I got rid of the car a few months ago x
I think you will have a loss tomorrow so fingers crossed for you x thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary means alot x x x keeps me strong and wanting to keep going sending you a big hug x x x
I don't have much planned just going to finish cleaning and then will read this afternoon x
Will catch up very soon x x

U will have a loss, positive thoughts Mrs!!!

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi Hun

Think u have me mixed up with someone else u r stones below me hub. Don't think there is a single person on this forum bigger than me!

U had such a good loss last week at least u know it's justify body catching up. If it would have happened the other way round you would-be wondered what u did wrong, which of course is nothing, just r bodies being wierd.

Ha yeah I did I was reading someone's diary but then replied to u sorry lmao I'm such an idiot x and yeah yr right I am ok with a sts this week because my body needs to stabilise after being ill never mind hey x

Back