LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Sorry I thought u already had result!!! (I'm so tired today I can't think straight!) anywhoo yes I agree with all you r a weight loss machine :) u will be fine! When is ure weigh in?

Katierose said:
Hi lea x wow day 83 go you !! X x well done on the exercise you are doing so well sweetheart I am breaking myself gently into exercise I do walk everywhere now as I got rid of the car a few months ago x
I think you will have a loss tomorrow so fingers crossed for you x thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary means alot x x x keeps me strong and wanting to keep going sending you a big hug x x x
I don't have much planned just going to finish cleaning and then will read this afternoon x
Will catch up very soon x x

They weren't kind words they were truthful words h know me nothing but honest x I have kinda accepted a rubbish weigh in for tomoz because of last week so roll on nxt week but means I won't see them 14s but like I said I'm no quitter so I will fight on x and on and on x lol glad yr still going strong big hug to u and well done so far

Liveonce said:
Hey hunn how was the film don't worry about staying the same that's good anything that's nOt a gain Is fab in my opinion :D xx

Yep yr right and cd is all mind over matter so I can't let it wobble me x film was a pants but watched it on IMAX so loved that never been to one before and it was great but v expensive thank god I didn't have food and drink to buy hey x

ayshaahmad said:
U will have a loss, positive thoughts Mrs!!!

There's positive then deluded lol I weighed on my mums scales today and they haven't budged so I'm so glad I don't have mine anymore because that would have upset me all week whereas now I'm just taking a big sigh and just carrying on x keep calm and drink more water is my moto this up coming week x

WillpowerWoman said:
Sorry I thought u already had result!!! (I'm so tired today I can't think straight!) anywhoo yes I agree with all you r a weight loss machine :) u will be fine! When is ure weigh in?

Weigh in tomoz morning at 10 xc I really should apologise again just realised that's so rude getting u wrong x I was reading demonp diary posts but then replied to yrs really sorry x

LeaE said:
Weigh in tomoz morning at 10 xc I really should apologise again just realised that's so rude getting u wrong x I was reading demonp diary posts but then replied to yrs really sorry x

Lol no worries :)

Omg x I ache like mad from yesterday's workout ! I have achey muscles all over my legs but what's even worse is I ache along the top of my hip bones and along my back ! Just goes to show I have muscles I never new existed x anyway had a pretty busy morning but a relaxed afternoon x sat on the sofa drinking green tea and reading crappy gossip mags which I love and every time I look up that cross trainer was frowning at me and I swear I even heard the blasted thing tut ! Then an article in a magazine even went on about exercise and making excuses so low and behold I had to get off my ass and get my achey body back on it ! Armed with my I pod I have managed another 20mins which anything 20mins and over I'm classing as a win for my 1st week so I did it ! Begrudgingly I may add but I did it ! And coming from someone who has done no exercise in about a year and a half other than walk the dogs well I'm quite pleased because it would have been so much easier to push the devil machine into the dinning room lol !!!!!!! Bf working again tonight so I'm off for a long soak in the bath and hopefully I may just finish this 2nd grey book I keep picking it up and getting distracted !
Football I must add is starting to do my head in it is on constantly and several times I have tried to watch it to see if I can spark some interest and each time I find myself harping on to my bf about how dull this actually is to watch ! I would prefer another 20mins on the devil than watch a full match of that however if watching it would make me lose 7lbs I would actually become a bit of a fan lol
Kids are bathed and watching a film bf is off to work at 9.30 so it's relax with the soaps for me and maybe catch up on bb depends how desperate I get x the bachelor starts Thursday so I like that but isn't tv rubbish ATM x I think they should do a show about ppl on Cambridge based like bb but it would be fun to watch the emotional changes that happen on cd and the psychological as ppl get thinner x whoooooo I might write to channel 4 with my idea doubt they would even pick up though x
Looking through my magazines I was quite sad though today there are so many lovely clothes out there and I have missed out on so many years of them and shoes ! And not even yet can I enjoy then ! Also what am I going to wear ! I don't have a style and yr style is like yr identity and I feel like I don't have one ! For so long it's all been about what fits what size does it come in will it cover me will I look stupid oh no my legs that I never have really considered what I actually want to dress like ! Isn't that a real shame and I find that quite sad
In relation to weigh in I have never in my life felt so deflated and none optimistic in my life ! I really know its going to be pants and I set myself a goal of the 14s by nxt week and no way in hell am I getting that and I'm a little low ! Not really low I'm not giving up and I have to accept bad weeks and all that and my time for low loss is well over due but I just really want them 14s mind u who doesn't ! I really wanted the 15s and the 16s etc etc but I'm just determined so I better put that drive into getting them no matter how long it take ! And now I feel I un grateful ! Slap myself ! Right bath and chill for me !
Ps my bloke now says marriage doesn't mean a thing to him so doesn't want to do it ! Sounds dramatic but now I don't know if I can cope with that forever isn't that awful !

Good luck for wi tomorrow hun xxx

LeaE said:
Omg x I ache like mad from yesterday's workout ! I have achey muscles all over my legs but what's even worse is I ache along the top of my hip bones and along my back ! Just goes to show I have muscles I never new existed x anyway had a pretty busy morning but a relaxed afternoon x sat on the sofa drinking green tea and reading crappy gossip mags which I love and every time I look up that cross trainer was frowning at me and I swear I even heard the blasted thing tut ! Then an article in a magazine even went on about exercise and making excuses so low and behold I had to get off my ass and get my achey body back on it ! Armed with my I pod I have managed another 20mins which anything 20mins and over I'm classing as a win for my 1st week so I did it ! Begrudgingly I may add but I did it ! And coming from someone who has done no exercise in about a year and a half other than walk the dogs well I'm quite pleased because it would have been so much easier to push the devil machine into the dinning room lol !!!!!!! Bf working again tonight so I'm off for a long soak in the bath and hopefully I may just finish this 2nd grey book I keep picking it up and getting distracted !
Football I must add is starting to do my head in it is on constantly and several times I have tried to watch it to see if I can spark some interest and each time I find myself harping on to my bf about how dull this actually is to watch ! I would prefer another 20mins on the devil than watch a full match of that however if watching it would make me lose 7lbs I would actually become a bit of a fan lol
Kids are bathed and watching a film bf is off to work at 9.30 so it's relax with the soaps for me and maybe catch up on bb depends how desperate I get x the bachelor starts Thursday so I like that but isn't tv rubbish ATM x I think they should do a show about ppl on Cambridge based like bb but it would be fun to watch the emotional changes that happen on cd and the psychological as ppl get thinner x whoooooo I might write to channel 4 with my idea doubt they would even pick up though x
Looking through my magazines I was quite sad though today there are so many lovely clothes out there and I have missed out on so many years of them and shoes ! And not even yet can I enjoy then ! Also what am I going to wear ! I don't have a style and yr style is like yr identity and I feel like I don't have one ! For so long it's all been about what fits what size does it come in will it cover me will I look stupid oh no my legs that I never have really considered what I actually want to dress like ! Isn't that a real shame and I find that quite sad
In relation to weigh in I have never in my life felt so deflated and none optimistic in my life ! I really know its going to be pants and I set myself a goal of the 14s by nxt week and no way in hell am I getting that and I'm a little low ! Not really low I'm not giving up and I have to accept bad weeks and all that and my time for low loss is well over due but I just really want them 14s mind u who doesn't ! I really wanted the 15s and the 16s etc etc but I'm just determined so I better put that drive into getting them no matter how long it take ! And now I feel I un grateful ! Slap myself ! Right bath and chill for me !
Ps my bloke now says marriage doesn't mean a thing to him so doesn't want to do it ! Sounds dramatic but now I don't know if I can cope with that forever isn't that awful !

Hey lea

Hehe to the ex machine tutting at you :D great that u did the 20mins tho! I dint mind football but it's better when my home team / England playing (more exciting) I don't have a clothes identity either. I used to in my mid 20s but unsure if that style is 'me' now, don't even know what 'me' is as ling ad the waist isn't black elasticated or stretch jeans and the dark coloured super large hoodie u don't care what I wear ATM quite frankly. Hey ure doin great, just think a me barely seen the 17s :)

LeaE said:

You will find your style Lea - and think of all the fun you can have finding out! Can't wait to wear all the lovely clothes! Still wanting those 14s too - I've got 8lbs to go to get there! I'm sticking in the 15s a bit too long - this was usually the biggest I'd get and then stay here so I think my body wants to be in the 15s! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

WillpowerWoman said:
Hey lea

Hehe to the ex machine tutting at you :D great that u did the 20mins tho! I dint mind football but it's better when my home team / England playing (more exciting) I don't have a clothes identity either. I used to in my mid 20s but unsure if that style is 'me' now, don't even know what 'me' is as ling ad the waist isn't black elasticated or stretch jeans and the dark coloured super large hoodie u don't care what I wear ATM quite frankly. Hey ure doin great, just think a me barely seen the 17s :)

Good god I identify with u so much x I have just decided that I'm going to buy loads of v different clothes and see what I like x vadey has offered to be my personal shopper too so that teamed with my mum and sister I'm confident they will find me a super style even if I can't xxxxxx

Em_Butterfly said:
You will find your style Lea - and think of all the fun you can have finding out! Can't wait to wear all the lovely clothes! Still wanting those 14s too - I've got 8lbs to go to get there! I'm sticking in the 15s a bit too long - this was usually the biggest I'd get and then stay here so I think my body wants to be in the 15s! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

Well I'm sending a strong stern word to yr body of tough matey u will get lighter so stop holding onto them 15s x we will have to compare style buys when we get there love and see if we can help each other what body shape are u x

Well had my weigh in and was shocked to see I lost 4lbs this week and really didn't expect that x with me counselling myself all week for a low loss it hasn't quite sunk in x but on a plus note I'm on target for those 14s so if I can just scrape 3lbs nxt week I can get into them 14s so I'm sticking with the cross trainer and downing that water in hope to get them x I think then I might slow up a bit and have to wait a few more weeks to aim for them 13s but we will see how I go x in my adult life the lightest I have been is 13.13 so to get there feels like a bit of a mile stone so once I'm in them 14s that's my nxt goal ! In 2lbs I will have reached my first big target of 15stone that I set myself right on day one x so roll on nxt week x I now officially weigh 15stone 2lbs xxxxxx wow looks a lot when wrote down doesn't it x

LeaE said:
Well had my weigh in and was shocked to see I lost 4lbs this week and really didn't expect that x with me counselling myself all week for a low loss it hasn't quite sunk in x but on a plus note I'm on target for those 14s so if I can just scrape 3lbs nxt week I can get into them 14s so I'm sticking with the cross trainer and downing that water in hope to get them x I think then I might slow up a bit and have to wait a few more weeks to aim for them 13s but we will see how I go x in my adult life the lightest I have been is 13.13 so to get there feels like a bit of a mile stone so once I'm in them 14s that's my nxt goal ! In 2lbs I will have reached my first big target of 15stone that I set myself right on day one x so roll on nxt week x I now officially weigh 15stone 2lbs xxxxxx wow looks a lot when wrote down doesn't it x

Woopwoop go lea!! You are smashing this diet!!! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Woopwoop go lea!! You are smashing this diet!!! Xx

Don't forget I'm a right fatty so makes it alot easier for me to drop weight than u u skinny minnie lol how are u anyhow x congrats on finishing Uni u brain box x what u doing to celebrate ?

LeaE said:
Don't forget I'm a right fatty so makes it alot easier for me to drop weight than u u skinny minnie lol how are u anyhow x congrats on finishing Uni u brain box x what u doing to celebrate ?

No you are not! The weight is literally dropping off you, you are only a few stone off me! I am heavy end of 10st! Yer i am ok thanks, feeling like i could eat the world today... Even though i have a 200cal meal to have this evening. How about you? How u finding the cross trainer? I can last about 10mins on them before feeling like my lungs will collapse!

Didnt do anything to celebrate cant eat or drink lol! Went to brighton thurs so i suppose that can be part of the celebrations :) xxx

katywoo87 said:
No you are not! The weight is literally dropping off you, you are only a few stone off me! I am heavy end of 10st! Yer i am ok thanks, feeling like i could eat the world today... Even though i have a 200cal meal to have this evening. How about you? How u finding the cross trainer? I can last about 10mins on them before feeling like my lungs will collapse!

Didnt do anything to celebrate cant eat or drink lol! Went to brighton thurs so i suppose that can be part of the celebrations :) xxx

Eerrhhhhhhhh u should treat yrself with a beauty treatment x new outfit x day out x jewellery oh my list is endless and u deserve it after all that hard work xxxxxxxxxxx I can do 20 to 25 mins on the devil cross trainer x I have to do it as the weight isn't shifting from my legs and I hate them so gotta push myself a bit x I bought it 2nd hand was only £20 so a right bargain x how are u getting on with s and s good I hope x so what are yr stats now love ? What weight did u start at i can't remember sorry x

LeaE said:
Eerrhhhhhhhh u should treat yrself with a beauty treatment x new outfit x day out x jewellery oh my list is endless and u deserve it after all that hard work xxxxxxxxxxx I can do 20 to 25 mins on the devil cross trainer x I have to do it as the weight isn't shifting from my legs and I hate them so gotta push myself a bit x I bought it 2nd hand was only £20 so a right bargain x how are u getting on with s and s good I hope x so what are yr stats now love ? What weight did u start at i can't remember sorry x

Well i have an overnight stay at a spa next weekend on sunday so goin to chill in the spa, pool all day which will be nice n i have a back massage booked too! Thank you, just feels weird its all over i dont know wht to do with myself now lol!

Wow thats so good, where did u get it? Gumtree? I am gonna see if there are any online because i def need to tone up my arms and thighs are all wobbly n my belly too! Cross trainers tone all over so u should def start seeing results in the next few weeks!

Yer loving s&s all the packs are beaut! Yet to find one i dont like and none of them are sickly! Addin a cd pack now n then when i can stomach them as i have loads left!

Well I started at 12.2 i am now 10st 10lbs and im due to weigh in on tues, stopped weighing in between as i want to binge after! Want to get down to 9.7 see how i feel maybe less depending on how i feel xxx

Back