LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Yay x fantastic weight loss Lea am so pleased for you x I would love a cross trainer as I can't afford the gym now so I will def keep an eye out for a second hand one hope you have a gd day sweetheart x x x

Well done Lea I knew u would have a great loss, fab news, u will be in those 14s before u know it and overtaking me lol ;)

Whoop whoop well done x

katywoo87 said:
Well i have an overnight stay at a spa next weekend on sunday so goin to chill in the spa, pool all day which will be nice n i have a back massage booked too! Thank you, just feels weird its all over i dont know wht to do with myself now lol!

Wow thats so good, where did u get it? Gumtree? I am gonna see if there are any online because i def need to tone up my arms and thighs are all wobbly n my belly too! Cross trainers tone all over so u should def start seeing results in the next few weeks!

Yer loving s&s all the packs are beaut! Yet to find one i dont like and none of them are sickly! Addin a cd pack now n then when i can stomach them as i have loads left!

Well I started at 12.2 i am now 10st 10lbs and im due to weigh in on tues, stopped weighing in between as i want to binge after! Want to get down to 9.7 see how i feel maybe less depending on how i feel xxx

Wow u have done so well I would love to be 10.10 right now but hey ho one day x 9.7 seems so tiny lol just think when we are both at goal I will have lost u in weight how odd is that lol x spa day sounds amazing hope u have a lovely time and thats a perfect treat x cross trainer wise I happened to see it in a charity shop window honestly it was like fate I just saw it and stopped dead in my tracks x got bf to bring the car round and bought it straight away x it's a real bargain and worth every penny x £20 is nothing compared to gym memberships x

Katierose said:
Yay x fantastic weight loss Lea am so pleased for you x I would love a cross trainer as I can't afford the gym now so I will def keep an eye out for a second hand one hope you have a gd day sweetheart x x x

Ah Katie u need a cross trainer x it only cost me £20 and it works u out all over plus I don't have to worry about childcare or what time it is I just jump on it when I want x have a look in local ads ppl sell them off so cheap now mine was only £20 xc
Re wi whoop wasn't expecting a loss this week but now I have means I'm on target for them 14s x how are u my darling x

ayshaahmad said:
Well done Lea I knew u would have a great loss, fab news, u will be in those 14s before u know it and overtaking me lol ;)

Errrrrhhhhh how much have u lost !?! Isn't it about 7 stone or something stupid like that I'm on 4st 5 lbs not even close ! But yes I hope to see those 14s nxt week but u know cd anything can happen x is it odd that it doesn't feel like me on them scales it's like an outsider looking in !

katiebaby said:
Whoop whoop well done x

Ah thank u love how u getting on ?

2 more to cross off then I have done my chart !

Attachments

• image-1694604217.jpg
    image-1694604217.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 34
LeaE said:
2 more to cross off then I have done my chart !

Holey moley Lea- you are flying! And another great weight loss week-especially after you lost all that weight last week too. There is just no stopping you! I have, finally, put some photos up on my diary-not all in the right order but i was in a rush. If i get really brave i will put the swimming cossie ones on-don't want to put anyone off their dinner! Well done again hun. You might have just inspired me to get back to my gym next week. Pilates once a week just doesn't touch the fast sagging skin. On a positive, if my bingo wings get much bigger i might be able to fly! X x x

LeaE said:
Errrrrhhhhh how much have u lost !?! Isn't it about 7 stone or something stupid like that I'm on 4st 5 lbs not even close ! But yes I hope to see those 14s nxt week but u know cd anything can happen x is it odd that it doesn't feel like me on them scales it's like an outsider looking in !

Yep but its taken me a year to loose 7 stone but u have lost 4 and a half in such a short space of time and u are nearly in those 14s, I've only just got there lol u are doing amazingly well!!!

demonp said:
Holey moley Lea- you are flying! And another great weight loss week-especially after you lost all that weight last week too. There is just no stopping you! I have, finally, put some photos up on my diary-not all in the right order but i was in a rush. If i get really brave i will put the swimming cossie ones on-don't want to put anyone off their dinner! Well done again hun. You might have just inspired me to get back to my gym next week. Pilates once a week just doesn't touch the fast sagging skin. On a positive, if my bingo wings get much bigger i might be able to fly! X x x

Ha ha that made me laugh aloud so bf is now giving me odd looks x glad yr back on my diary u do cheer me up x I saw yr pics u look fab and u defo look great x x ooohhhhh flying might save me some dosh lol xxx and thank u x yeah I'm quite astounded my loses are keeping up but I do do loads in my week am quite active for a fat chick but it does make me think what the hell I was eating before to do all that kcal burning but still be 20stone mmmmmmm secret eater anonymous lol

LeaE said:
Thank u love I will be sure to catch up on it v soon x hope yr well and good luck with yr nxt weigh in xxx thank u for taking the time to read mine and reply it does help spur u on x

Ur so welcome doll xx

ayshaahmad said:
Yep but its taken me a year to loose 7 stone but u have lost 4 and a half in such a short space of time and u are nearly in those 14s, I've only just got there lol u are doing amazingly well!!!

Thank u chicken x I'm just trying really hard while momentum is strong because longer u do this harder it is to keep going so u my dear are showing fab determination after a year x

LeaE said:
Wow u have done so well I would love to be 10.10 right now but hey ho one day x 9.7 seems so tiny lol just think when we are both at goal I will have lost u in weight how odd is that lol x spa day sounds amazing hope u have a lovely time and thats a perfect treat x cross trainer wise I happened to see it in a charity shop window honestly it was like fate I just saw it and stopped dead in my tracks x got bf to bring the car round and bought it straight away x it's a real bargain and worth every penny x £20 is nothing compared to gym memberships x

You will be there in a few months :) i know i cant even remember the last time i was 9.7... Probably when i was about 15 how bad is that? And i am only 5'3! Wow that'll be such an achievement you'll do it!

Thanks hun really looking forward to it i need a nice break! That is such a good bargain! X

LeaE said:
Thank u chicken x I'm just trying really hard while momentum is strong because longer u do this harder it is to keep going so u my dear are showing fab determination after a year x

That is so true I am finding it harder and harder as I go on, but will struggle on till I get where I want to be!

Skinny Sia said:
I'm good thanks. Back in the zone again. Last few days have been tough but I'm good now! Phew! :D xxxx

Ah that's great love x well now yr all guns go stick with it and run because I reckon restarts are the hardest ever x

LeaE said:
Ah that's great love x well now yr all guns go stick with it and run because I reckon restarts are the hardest ever x

Thanks Lea! Realllllly appreciate the support. I feel so lucky to have his forum. :bighug: xxxxx

LeaE said:
Good god I identify with u so much x I have just decided that I'm going to buy loads of v different clothes and see what I like x vadey has offered to be my personal shopper too so that teamed with my mum and sister I'm confident they will find me a super style even if I can't xxxxxx

Exactly u will have lots of shopping fun finding your new style :)

Back