LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Well had my weigh in and was shocked to see I lost 4lbs this week and really didn't expect that x with me counselling myself all week for a low loss it hasn't quite sunk in x but on a plus note I'm on target for those 14s so if I can just scrape 3lbs nxt week I can get into them 14s so I'm sticking with the cross trainer and downing that water in hope to get them x I think then I might slow up a bit and have to wait a few more weeks to aim for them 13s but we will see how I go x in my adult life the lightest I have been is 13.13 so to get there feels like a bit of a mile stone so once I'm in them 14s that's my nxt goal ! In 2lbs I will have reached my first big target of 15stone that I set myself right on day one x so roll on nxt week x I now officially weigh 15stone 2lbs xxxxxx wow looks a lot when wrote down doesn't it x

Yay that's fantastic, c,mon 3lb for next week! U will do it it's falling off you :) it's important to ensure your head catches up with your body tho? Really acknowledge your success!!! I'm sure your soon to be shopping trip will help with that tho :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Yay that's fantastic, c,mon 3lb for next week! U will do it it's falling off you :) it's important to ensure your head catches up with your body tho? Really acknowledge your success!!! I'm sure your soon to be shopping trip will help with that tho :)

It's weird though because I feel a bit like an outsider looking in on my weight loss if that makes sense at 4st 5lbs down I'm been totally truthful when I say most of the time I don't see a massive difference and can only focus on the 5 stone I'm still yet to shift ! Small changes like I can see the bones around my neck and shoulders and the fact clothes don't look as bad but in general it's still fat ugly me in my eyes and head ! I see such a huge difference in other ppls on here yet my own seems hard to accept x ATM it's all about the numbers on the scales and getting down on dress sizes I don't ever look in the Murrow and think wow u look good or even majorly different !
I'm getting on with cd ok and no cheats in 12 week means I'm proud because I think that shows strength spesh how active and hectic my life is but I'm scared still by the further 5 months at least I'm going to have to do this ! Loads of ppl I started this with on here are so close to goal and I'm disappointed in myself that I started off so heavy that I'm not even close yet and I can't help but feel a little bit alone about that !

What are you nuts??? You are losing at an astonishing rate - I'm postively green with envy! Course I haven't been as good as you either! Jeesh - 4st5 lost already and I'm limping along at 3st something after 4 months! My total goal for what has now become Phase 1 is 4 stone, and I am just going to miss it by a few lbs before I head to the US.

I'm planning on doing loads of shopping in the US - my family lives near some awesome outlets malls, plus clothes are less expensive there, plus the exchange rate is in my favour. However the snap in that plan is that I now have a Phase 2 goal which is another 18lbs off of Phase 1 - I think that is probably at least another clothings size down, if not more. At this point I only have a rough idea of what clothing size I am and what might look good on me - that will be an interesting discovery voyage when I do go out shopping.

You will start noticing more and more that your bone structure is starting to show through. I first noticed my collar bones. Now I have a jawline (no, really!!!) and, when lying down I can feel my ribcage. If I dig, I can almost feel individual ribs!!! If I can shift some more belly fat, I might become re-acquainted with my hip bones one day. :eek:

I totally understand where your coming from lea and even tho I am v different from when I started at my heaviest I can't see much difference sometimes others I can . I only lost 2 pounds this week but I have lost 15 in 3 weeks do can't complain at that as I will be happy with 2-3 pounds a week as I do tend to be a slow loser . Anyway you have done amazingly well and I for one can see a massive difference x x x x

tizzy51 said:
What are you nuts??? You are losing at an astonishing rate - I'm postively green with envy! Course I haven't been as good as you either! Jeesh - 4st5 lost already and I'm limping along at 3st something after 4 months! My total goal for what has now become Phase 1 is 4 stone, and I am just going to miss it by a few lbs before I head to the US.

I'm planning on doing loads of shopping in the US - my family lives near some awesome outlets malls, plus clothes are less expensive there, plus the exchange rate is in my favour. However the snap in that plan is that I now have a Phase 2 goal which is another 18lbs off of Phase 1 - I think that is probably at least another clothings size down, if not more. At this point I only have a rough idea of what clothing size I am and what might look good on me - that will be an interesting discovery voyage when I do go out shopping.

You will start noticing more and more that your bone structure is starting to show through. I first noticed my collar bones. Now I have a jawline (no, really!!!) and, when lying down I can feel my ribcage. If I dig, I can almost feel individual ribs!!! If I can shift some more belly fat, I might become re-acquainted with my hip bones one day. :eek:

Yr attitude seems robe great and for that I'm really jealous spesh seen I appear to be having a low day today which is crazy as even at the starts Monday's used to be a great day been the day after weigh in x I suppose I'm just plodding and with not feeling that different in just going through the motions a bit ! I don't know why but ATM I don't seem to be able to identify with my own body and I don't quite feel like me so I'm not really enjoying the fruits of my labour if that makes sense to anyone else x I think the psychology is so interesting behind weight loss and especially when it's done fast like this x and now I'm discussing it I think it's maybe something I may look into x support for ppl like us is really not sufficiently available and that still angers me x
Anyways omg yr off to the us I can not say how jel I am about that and the shipping spree will be amazing x I'm working nights tonight so I'm going to catch up on yr diary and see what's what with u then turn green with envy at yr up coming tripx x

Katierose said:
I totally understand where your coming from lea and even tho I am v different from when I started at my heaviest I can't see much difference sometimes others I can . I only lost 2 pounds this week but I have lost 15 in 3 weeks do can't complain at that as I will be happy with 2-3 pounds a week as I do tend to be a slow loser . Anyway you have done amazingly well and I for one can see a massive difference x x x x

Ah thank u Katie yr an amazing friend thank u x I just feel really low at the moment and I think my head is struggling with all this x I keep having twinges of doubt where I think I'm hungry I want a pizza I'm fed up but soon knock that away within a few mins xxxxxx but thank u love

Right day 85 and I need to shout this out I'm struggling like really horribly though ! It's not that I'm desperate for food or really craving I think this is defo more of a mental thing it's crazy !
I'm officially over food because I'm low and although I have had a few doody thoughts I don't think it was a biggie and they were soon gone its more a body image thing x I'm feeling scared over whelmed and alone as though this is all impossible again and like I'm not going to achieve ! I don't feel any better about my body really in comparison to when I started I seem to have replaced old problems with new x this doesn't feel like my body anymore x

Sweetie, ur doing fab! But I do get where ur coming from. I think it can sometimes be scary when u finally get to ur ideal body, or are in the process of acheiving it. For me, when I got slimmer after my vlcd last time, it was getting wolf whistled at. I know some women love it but it really intimidated me and I felt disgusted with myself. I don't know why I had such a strong reaction to it. And I began to gain again soon after that incident. Weight loss is such an amazing yet scary thing. We all feel overwhelmed some days. It can stem from nothing or from a minor incident or just how we feel on a particular day. Our brains are odd! but regardless, you can do this. You're such an inspiration to so many.

A huge congrats on getting to day 85 hunny! Big hug xxxxx

Lea, I think that it takes a while for your head to catch up with your weight loss. I am shocked every time I try on something and it's too big or when I can fit into something in a 14 or 16. The other problem is that often you are losing weight but are the same shape, just smaller and it is therefore hard to see the difference. But I can see a big difference between your first photos and your last.
You have lost so much weight - more than me and I have been on CD since 26th January!
I did go through a hungry patch - I stopped having my packs close together and gave up bars and it went away. I think that after 12 weeks however that you are entitled to have a low period.
Just think, you are halfway there already - of course you can do it - and when you get there you'll learn to love your new body!

Have you had your 810 week yet? Other than for health reasons I think those weeks (3 CD products plus 1 300cal meal) are mentally important as well. Otherwise you can start to feel overwhelmed or trapped by the diet and the sameness and everything. Just keep thinking about the goal. The Beck Diet book advises you to write a list of why you're losing weight and then read it daily (or multiple times a day as needed). I found it very helpful and I've got it posted in my log book and on the mirror in the bathroom. It reminds me of the family, health, self-confidence etc. reasons why I'm doing this and helps keep me on track when I start to get fed up.

Oh and I think we all show our struggles on our own diaries and make sure we're supportive on everyone else's. I don't always have a good attitude - really!

Skinny Sia said:
Sweetie, ur doing fab! But I do get where ur coming from. I think it can sometimes be scary when u finally get to ur ideal body, or are in the process of acheiving it. For me, when I got slimmer after my vlcd last time, it was getting wolf whistled at. I know some women love it but it really intimidated me and I felt disgusted with myself. I don't know why I had such a strong reaction to it. And I began to gain again soon after that incident. Weight loss is such an amazing yet scary thing. We all feel overwhelmed some days. It can stem from nothing or from a minor incident or just how we feel on a particular day. Our brains are odd! but regardless, you can do this. You're such an inspiration to so many.

A huge congrats on getting to day 85 hunny! Big hug xxxxx

Ah thank u live for that x I just think my head just couldn't get around stuff today and being on nights makes me low anyways so everything combined gave me a massive wobble but ...... Yet again surprisingly I didn't turn to food and give in and for that I'm happy x thank u so much for yr support and kind words and sharing that with me it really helps thank u x

LeaE said:
It's weird though because I feel a bit like an outsider looking in on my weight loss if that makes sense at 4st 5lbs down I'm been totally truthful when I say most of the time I don't see a massive difference and can only focus on the 5 stone I'm still yet to shift ! Small changes like I can see the bones around my neck and shoulders and the fact clothes don't look as bad but in general it's still fat ugly me in my eyes and head ! I see such a huge difference in other ppls on here yet my own seems hard to accept x ATM it's all about the numbers on the scales and getting down on dress sizes I don't ever look in the Murrow and think wow u look good or even majorly different !
I'm getting on with cd ok and no cheats in 12 week means I'm proud because I think that shows strength spesh how active and hectic my life is but I'm scared still by the further 5 months at least I'm going to have to do this ! Loads of ppl I started this with on here are so close to goal and I'm disappointed in myself that I started off so heavy that I'm not even close yet and I can't help but feel a little bit alone about that !

Hey there def no need to be alone! Not with 18st me here lol. I know what u mean maybe it's because we have more to loose That we dint notice it in ourselves, I can tell by some pictures u have posted in here tho! Just think it's good to acknowledge knew body so that it feel like you, if u know what I mean. If u think u r fat that's what u will be kind of thinking I guess, 'think yourself slim' lol xx

Last edited:
Daisy65 said:
Lea, I think that it takes a while for your head to catch up with your weight loss. I am shocked every time I try on something and it's too big or when I can fit into something in a 14 or 16. The other problem is that often you are losing weight but are the same shape, just smaller and it is therefore hard to see the difference. But I can see a big difference between your first photos and your last.
You have lost so much weight - more than me and I have been on CD since 26th January!
I did go through a hungry patch - I stopped having my packs close together and gave up bars and it went away. I think that after 12 weeks however that you are entitled to have a low period.
Just think, you are halfway there already - of course you can do it - and when you get there you'll learn to love your new body!

Thank u so much x I don't think u guys can ever ever really appreciate how much u help with my perspective and determination x u are so right with what u all say and I feel stupid for being so pathetic x thank u again xc really helped x

LeaE said:
Right day 85 and I need to shout this out I'm struggling like really horribly though ! It's not that I'm desperate for food or really craving I think this is defo more of a mental thing it's crazy !
I'm officially over food because I'm low and although I have had a few doody thoughts I don't think it was a biggie and they were soon gone its more a body image thing x I'm feeling scared over whelmed and alone as though this is all impossible again and like I'm not going to achieve ! I don't feel any better about my body really in comparison to when I started I seem to have replaced old problems with new x this doesn't feel like my body anymore x

Oh Hun plz dont be down this is bound to happen to anyone of us If we were to loose the amount you have in such an incredibly short space of time! You have done so well, look in the mirror, really look I mean, and compare with old photos, do anything y can to realise that this is who u r, who u were always meant to be. Much love xxx

tizzy51 said:
Have you had your 810 week yet? Other than for health reasons I think those weeks (3 CD products plus 1 300cal meal) are mentally important as well. Otherwise you can start to feel overwhelmed or trapped by the diet and the sameness and everything. Just keep thinking about the goal. The Beck Diet book advises you to write a list of why you're losing weight and then read it daily (or multiple times a day as needed). I found it very helpful and I've got it posted in my log book and on the mirror in the bathroom. It reminds me of the family, health, self-confidence etc. reasons why I'm doing this and helps keep me on track when I start to get fed up.

Oh and I think we all show our struggles on our own diaries and make sure we're supportive on everyone else's. I don't always have a good attitude - really!

Can u tell me factually why the 810 week is done and the health benefits . I have researched this alot and the 12 week break was put in place due to NICE guidelines the governing body only tested the diet for 12 weeks before they gave it approval and haven't followed up this with a more lengthy study and the stuff I read says that this is why the break is put in the diet ! The only other reason is to boost metabolism to aid further weight loss other than that I haven't seen anything else ?????

tizzy51 said:

Ok reasons I want to lose weight

Healthier lifestyle
Role model for my kids
Increase life expectancy so I'm there for my kids
Reduce embarrassment
Feel attractive again
Wider choice of clothes
To increase self confidence
To improve fitness level
To be able to do everything that my weight has held me back with

LeaE said:
Ok reasons I want to lose weight

Healthier lifestyle
Role model for my kids
Increase life expectancy so I'm there for my kids
Reduce embarrassment
Feel attractive again
Wider choice of clothes
To increase self confidence
To improve fitness level
To be able to do everything that my weight has held me back with

Fantastic list, apart from the kids part (only because I don't have any :( ) I can v much relate to that as well as slot of people on here. Not that it matters as that list is for you, just saying really so that u know u r not alone

WillpowerWoman said:
Hey there def no need to be alone! Not with 18st me here lol. I know what u mean maybe it's because we have more to loose That we dint notice it in ourselves, I can tell by some pictures u have posted in here tho! Just think it's good to acknowledge knew body so that it feel like you, if u know what I mean. If u think u r fat that's what u will be kind of thinking I guess, 'think yourself slim' lol xx

Easier said than done though isn't it x I think that maybe its because I haven't got to the end yet so don't seem to expect to accept the difference because it's changing ! Does that even make sense x

WillpowerWoman said:
Fantastic list, apart from the kids part (only because I don't have any :( ) I can v much relate to that as well as slot of people on here. Not that it matters as that list is for you, just saying really so that u know u r not alone

Ah ww u have said so much to make me feel not on my own and for that I'm greatful ! I have been so moody and pathetic ATM but I'm feeling a bit better now and alot more positive x think I need to spend more time on here when I feel like this so I'm pulled round to positive thinking rather than just moaning and feeling sorry for myself x I should start to focus on getting to them 14s rather than on this stuff really to keep my drive going ! How are u are u on nights ?

Back