LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Hey you-you are in a bit of a head mess at the mo aren't you! I totally get it. You've seen my photos-i know that i have lost weigh when i look at those but, i feel that the girl in the picture isn't me. That whole outsider looking in thing that you are going through-me to! I still look down at my body and see flabby girl. But, i honestly believe, that we will have that moment when all the pieces of the puzzle come together and we get it. You need to look at your own photos again-you have come a hell of a way. Where were you this time last year...macdonalds? ;) if you are like me you were scoffing your face making excuses to start a diet next week. Look at you now-day 80 something, 4.5 lighter, exercising and an inspiration to a lot of people! Bloody amazing i would say! So, shoulders back, tummy in, and keep going. Just think where you will be this time next year. . . X x x

demonp said:
Hey you-you are in a bit of a head mess at the mo aren't you! I totally get it. You've seen my photos-i know that i have lost weigh when i look at those but, i feel that the girl in the picture isn't me. That whole outsider looking in thing that you are going through-me to! I still look down at my body and see flabby girl. But, i honestly believe, that we will have that moment when all the pieces of the puzzle come together and we get it. You need to look at your own photos again-you have come a hell of a way. Where were you this time last year...macdonalds? ;) if you are like me you were scoffing your face making excuses to start a diet next week. Look at you now-day 80 something, 4.5 lighter, exercising and an inspiration to a lot of people! Bloody amazing i would say! So, shoulders back, tummy in, and keep going. Just think where you will be this time next year. . . X x x

I'm better today ! My head on this diet and all the emotions ups and down are crazy ! Another challenge of cd hey maybe I due on or something ! You have done so well it's actually quite unreal isn't it x I'm still gobsmacked xxx

LeaE said:
I'm better today ! My head on this diet and all the emotions ups and down are crazy ! Another challenge of cd hey maybe I due on or something ! You have done so well it's actually quite unreal isn't it x I'm still gobsmacked xxx

So glad you are better today. X trust me-if i get brave enough to put the swimwear photos up you will see there is still a long way to go. Top might now be a 10 (unreal writing that) but bottom half still closer to 16 than 14. Hideous legs. Hey ho- we will all get there. X

LeaE said:
Ah thank u live for that x I just think my head just couldn't get around stuff today and being on nights makes me low anyways so everything combined gave me a massive wobble but ...... Yet again surprisingly I didn't turn to food and give in and for that I'm happy x thank u so much for yr support and kind words and sharing that with me it really helps thank u x

Ur so welcome! And to answer ur question on juddd. In a nutshell, it's a vlcd one day and normal-ish eating another. That's kind of what I've been doing the past week and lost 6lbs on hence why I've decide to join them there. Miss u girlies here so will be back to visit. Ur welcome to come visit me but there will be food talk so be warned! Ur doing so well and glad ur feeling good today and that u didn't turn to food! Gooooo u!!!!!!!!

Can u tell me factually why the 810 week is done and the health benefits . I have researched this alot and the 12 week break was put in place due to NICE guidelines the governing body only tested the diet for 12 weeks before they gave it approval and haven't followed up this with a more lengthy study and the stuff I read says that this is why the break is put in the diet ! The only other reason is to boost metabolism to aid further weight loss other than that I haven't seen anything else ?????

I have no idea why they put in the 810 week, tho' I can tell you that here in the Netherlands the week is put in every 4 weeks, not every 12. I'm told that this is to minimize any health complications. My CDC also tells me that it boosts the metabolism and (to paraphrase) changes up the routine so your body doesn't get into a rut. I've noticed that I lose as much on 810 as not and feel better as well.

Great list of reasons why you're doing this diet! Don't forget to review them daily - I find it does help. One of my reasons was that I really, really didn't want to participate in the obesity epidemic that is sweeping US, UK and elsewhere - I don't want the health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc., I don't want issues with my health insurance, I don't want higher health costs, etc.

Hang in there! You are doing so great and you're more than halfway to goal! Think of how fit and healthy you will feel, not to mention sexy! ;) And you'll be able to do all sorts of things with your kids that you might not do now. It's all good....

Hey hun how are you doing? I'm exhausted - couldn't sleep last night so feeling achey, going to chill in front of the tv xx

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

Hi lea x x how's you ? Not sure if ur on nights tonight ? Hope u got a gd rest today x x I was talking to a friend yesterday and do you know I'm less confident now than I was at 23 stone ?? Not sure how that happened lol and I do forget how far I ve come so maybe it takes a while for our minds to catch up ? X x

demonp said:
So glad you are better today. X trust me-if i get brave enough to put the swimwear photos up you will see there is still a long way to go. Top might now be a 10 (unreal writing that) but bottom half still closer to 16 than 14. Hideous legs. Hey ho- we will all get there. X

Right been thinking about this post all day x I'm going to do it ! Then that will give u the confidence to do yrs x this my dear is my gift for u for getting so far and doing so great x I'm going to try and give u the confidence to post yr amazing new body by taking the lead and doing it x also maybe it might kick my ass into accepting mine x x

Skinny Sia said:
Ur so welcome! And to answer ur question on juddd. In a nutshell, it's a vlcd one day and normal-ish eating another. That's kind of what I've been doing the past week and lost 6lbs on hence why I've decide to join them there. Miss u girlies here so will be back to visit. Ur welcome to come visit me but there will be food talk so be warned! Ur doing so well and glad ur feeling good today and that u didn't turn to food! Gooooo u!!!!!!!!

Please do visit us xxxxx we would miss u do much I don't mind if u wanna talk food I'm so over food now chat away xxxx good luck with the new plan x

Em_Butterfly said:
Hey hun how are you doing? I'm exhausted - couldn't sleep last night so feeling achey, going to chill in front of the tv xx

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

I'm ok off nights now so going to hit that x trainer in a min after taking some dreaded undie photos and updating on here x how are u my sugar xx

Katierose said:
Hi lea x x how's you ? Not sure if ur on nights tonight ? Hope u got a gd rest today x x I was talking to a friend yesterday and do you know I'm less confident now than I was at 23 stone ?? Not sure how that happened lol and I do forget how far I ve come so maybe it takes a while for our minds to catch up ? X x

Omg couldn't relate to that more but after my down day I have been mulling it over x yr more critical of yr body now because yr aiming somewhere and concentrating on it every day I hate my body right now but I'm turning that into positive to try and keep me on plan and push me to tone and exercise x I'm taking some underwear shots and posting them (god I feel sick) to try and help demon p but also so I can compare in a month the thought of taking them makes me feel sick never mind posting them but .......... It's all about being honest and dealing with yr demons isn't it so tough shhhhhht I'm gunna have to be brave x how are u my love have u looked up any exercise equipment yet it's sooooo much cheaper than gym membership xxx

Right FFs here goes !!!!! My body picks I'm so sorry if this makes u sick and I know my body is awful but that's y I'm doing this x right pip this is for u !!! If I can do this at 15stone 2 u can do it with yr slim little bod u have x hope this helps and gives u the confidence to do yrs xxx <3 good god I feel sick and so anxious about this but I obviously need to just suck it up ! And anyway may help me to bring my mind into a more realistic place !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-953844040.jpg
    image-953844040.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image-364161870.jpg
    image-364161870.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 97
  • image-962251942.jpg
    image-962251942.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 109
LeaE said:
Right FFs here goes !!!!! My body picks I'm so sorry if this makes u sick and I know my body is awful but that's y I'm doing this x right pip this is for u !!! If I can do this at 15stone 2 u can do it with yr slim little bod u have x hope this helps and gives u the confidence to do yrs xxx <3 good god I feel sick and so anxious about this but I obviously need to just suck it up ! And anyway may help me to bring my mind into a more realistic place !!!!!!!!

Your looking good love! Your waist is getting flatter. I've text you hun x

vadey said:
Your looking good love! Your waist is getting flatter. I've text you hun x

Ahhhhhh they are awful ! It's just awful awful awful can't stop looking at them feeling so sorry for my bf ! Jesus !!!! Can't decide which is my worst part because there's so bloody many bits to pick from just plain awful !

On a plus side to those that do follow my thread 1 u can now see what I mean by the 3 sections of my stomach 2 u can see why I moan and I hate my body 3 u can now see y I hate my legs so v v much 4 u can now feel more ease about yr own bodies in comparison and finally 5 at least u know I'm honest and down to earth and don't hide a dam thing !

No they're amazing. You are amazing!!!! Love the lace undies! U look great doll xxxxxx

LeaE said:
On a plus side to those that do follow my thread 1 u can now see what I mean by the 3 sections of my stomach 2 u can see why I moan and I hate my body 3 u can now see y I hate my legs so v v much 4 u can now feel more ease about yr own bodies in comparison and finally 5 at least u know I'm honest and down to earth and don't hide a dam thing !

6- you forgot to mention what a lovely person you are. You are doing something about it love and you might not like what you see but you will do. Not many have a perfect body you just have to finish your journey and love the bits that make you x

Lea - you actually don't look over 15 stones - not bad at all. You have an hourglass figure - lucky you! Yes, you're not happy with your legs but we all have our problem areas - I have a fat stomach and fat knees! I don't think I'm brave enough to post photos though!

Just done my 25 mons on the x trainer and also did weights for my arms x ha ha them pictures defo are a drive force lol x I feel alot better today than yesterday and have done alot of thinking and discussing with friends and all in all I'm ok x still sticking in there 100% ss for over 12 weeks now and for that I'm proud x also starting exercise which isn't easy when yr not used to it x thought I better pop in a positive post seen as I have been so negative x I do love cd and I even appreciate all the reflection it's made me do and I love the ppl on here ppl who comment on my thread and help me x

Skinny Sia said:
No they're amazing. You are amazing!!!! Love the lace undies! U look great doll xxxxxx

Ah thank u x I just striped and did them didn't give the doubt enough time to kick in to think about the undies lol sorry about that x

Back