LeaE's Jelly Wobble

vadey said:
6- you forgot to mention what a lovely person you are. You are doing something about it love and you might not like what you see but you will do. Not many have a perfect body you just have to finish your journey and love the bits that make you x

Ah thank u love x and thank u for always being there I actually consider u one of my truest friends now x feel like I have known u for ages x so glad I know u yr just fab x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - you actually don't look over 15 stones - not bad at all. You have an hourglass figure - lucky you! Yes, you're not happy with your legs but we all have our problem areas - I have a fat stomach and fat knees! I don't think I'm brave enough to post photos though!

Ah thank u love x I truely hate my legs so so much but like u said we all have prob areas x

LeaE said:
Easier said than done though isn't it x I think that maybe its because I haven't got to the end yet so don't seem to expect to accept the difference because it's changing ! Does that even make sense x

Yeah could be, if it happens quick then it's bound to take a while for your mind to catch up. Xx

LeaE said:
Ah ww u have said so much to make me feel not on my own and for that I'm greatful ! I have been so moody and pathetic ATM but I'm feeling a bit better now and alot more positive x think I need to spend more time on here when I feel like this so I'm pulled round to positive thinking rather than just moaning and feeling sorry for myself x I should start to focus on getting to them 14s rather than on this stuff really to keep my drive going ! How are u are u on nights ?

No I do shifts where u sleep in the homes overnight sometimes kind if like an on call thing. But lately not been able to sleep at night mainly due to getting over jet lag from NY I think :)

LeaE said:
On a plus side to those that do follow my thread 1 u can now see what I mean by the 3 sections of my stomach 2 u can see why I moan and I hate my body 3 u can now see y I hate my legs so v v much 4 u can now feel more ease about yr own bodies in comparison and finally 5 at least u know I'm honest and down to earth and don't hide a dam thing !

Lea I am totally jealous of your curves!!! I 1000% honestly mean that!!! I carry all my weight in my tummy and am quiet stocky and manly like bigger and then bean like when I loose it but ure soooooo curvey!!!

Well done for being brave and posting too I think u look really great from your beginning pics too :)

Hi lea x I am being 100% honest you truly have a lovely curvy figure !! Look at your waist and I think we are our own worst critics and we will always pick out our worst points you have lost alot from your legs from the first pics you posted so keep going my lovely x x I hate my legs too :-( spk soon x x

Well done you for putting them up :) you are doing so well. ... You have great curves :) I think we will always pick bad bits of ourselves even at goal... I just think we need to go through a process of learning to love ourselves now instead of thinking (like I do) oh I'll love myself when I'm at goal.... This may not happen either so I'm working on it... The more I have lost the more critical of myself I have become I think because I'm getting a shape and I feel huge this last few days :( but have to slap myself As I am 13st 11 not almost 22 stone anymore!!

You are doing fab you look fab and you will get to goal in no time I have every faith xxxxxxx

Love the undies and...I have to say if I had looked like that at my start weight, I might never have started! :) Trust me, even now I don't look as good! You are going to be so svelte when you hit goal weight!

We women are so tough on ourselves! I was talking to my aunt the other day who is at my Phase 2 goal weight and is my height. I think she looks terrific - she's petite, slender, energetic, in great health. All she can think about is that her waist is thicker than it used to be (menopause) and she has extra skin on her arms. We are just never satisfied!!!

However, I think all of us can agree that being the weight we are now is better than the one we started at. I feel much better and am more limber - can do things like kneel, buckle shoes, cross my legs, that before were difficult or not possible. Woo hoo!!! And it makes me excited and curious to see what it'll be like when I get to goal. It's not all about the looks! And thank goodness for that, cause I'm noticing some saggy skin in places - eeek!

You look amazing doll! As everyone else has pointed out, a stunning hourglass figure. Very sexy! And so brave of you to post those pictures! Very impressed xxx

katiebaby said:
Well done you for putting them up :) you are doing so well. ... You have great curves :) I think we will always pick bad bits of ourselves even at goal... I just think we need to go through a process of learning to love ourselves now instead of thinking (like I do) oh I'll love myself when I'm at goal.... This may not happen either so I'm working on it... The more I have lost the more critical of myself I have become I think because I'm getting a shape and I feel huge this last few days :( but have to slap myself As I am 13st 11 not almost 22 stone anymore!!

You are doing fab you look fab and you will get to goal in no time I have every faith xxxxxxx

Wow that's an amazing loss Katie!!!!!! Well done!!!! :)

You. Are. Fab!! End of :) x x

Leah you're doing amazing. It will only come with time the self esteem and body confidence but you're taking huge steps by posting such personal pictures and i must say you're looking fabulous. I would say its perfectly normal to see all the negatives, we're our own worst critics and i dont think theres any woman alive who's 100% happy xx

Oh balls Lea-now Im going to have to do it-darn you! I have to agree with the others-you don't look like 15 stone. My legs are much worse than yours. Typically, this is my first week when i haven't lost anything so confidence at a low-and now you have gone and thrown down the gauntlet and Im going to have to post my shots. I feel sick. Thank you though-you are, as always, amazing and you are looking good! Sh^t! X x x

T'is done. Photos on my diary. I feel sick-like literally, i am shaking. Lea, what have you made me do! Im so gutted that i still have the same disgusting legs. Will another 1.5 stone really make all that much difference to those monsters-2.5 stone loss hasn't! Feel glum now. :(

Blame Lea for this everyone-she told me to put these photos on her diary and after what she has done for me i couldn't really say no. So, here goes again-this really is making me feel ill-i can hardly type for shaking. Off to look into liposuction costs. X

Last edited:
Thank u everyone for yr support and kind words I'm over whelmed and all you each say about being our own worse critic is true I hate my body but hope to change that xxxxxx
Well done miss demonp yr before and after pic is fab u look amazing and I can not believe how tiny yr waist is x a massive well done to u sugar totally amazing xxxxxx
I have had a seriously stressful day in court with my ex over my daughter but I'm pleased to say I'm still on track diet wise and on track to pulling the t w a t apparat in court in two weeks time ! So wish me luck ! Anyways it's been emotional and stressful but after reading the secret garden snuggled up in bed with my two babies everything seems all ok x nothing's bad is it as long as my girlies are happy x thank u again for all yr msgs really means alot xxxxxx but stil can't believe demons sexy skinny bod x whoop u x

LeaE said:
Right FFs here goes !!!!! My body picks I'm so sorry if this makes u sick and I know my body is awful but that's y I'm doing this x right pip this is for u !!! If I can do this at 15stone 2 u can do it with yr slim little bod u have x hope this helps and gives u the confidence to do yrs xxx <3 good god I feel sick and so anxious about this but I obviously need to just suck it up ! And anyway may help me to bring my mind into a more realistic place !!!!!!!!

You're a crazy lady! Who would feel sick looking at these photos?! You look like a normal woman - you don't look at all what you weigh, I would honestly say you look like a size 14. You're gonna look amazing much sooner than your goal lady! You look great! Xx

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.4 Target: 10

LeaE said:
Thank u everyone for yr support and kind words I'm over whelmed and all you each say about being our own worse critic is true I hate my body but hope to change that xxxxxx
Well done miss demonp yr before and after pic is fab u look amazing and I can not believe how tiny yr waist is x a massive well done to u sugar totally amazing xxxxxx
I have had a seriously stressful day in court with my ex over my daughter but I'm pleased to say I'm still on track diet wise and on track to pulling the t w a t apparat in court in two weeks time ! So wish me luck ! Anyways it's been emotional and stressful but after reading the secret garden snuggled up in bed with my two babies everything seems all ok x nothing's bad is it as long as my girlies are happy x thank u again for all yr msgs really means alot xxxxxx but stil can't believe demons sexy skinny bod x whoop u x

Well done Hun bring 100% after a stressful day x

Uv done well sticking to plan through what seems a pretty stressful day. Many would've caved. Xx

Back