LeaE's Jelly Wobble

demonp said:
Hun-there is just no bloody justice in the world-you should not be going through all this hell, and, please don't take this the wrong way, but bf needs to man up! You can't take all this on your shoulders-that's what being partners is all about-supporting each other-not sulking when things get tough. Sorry hun, i know its none of my business but you are such a giving person and deserve a prince. Anyway, glad you feel better today. Am praying for the 14s for you. X now please can i take my photos off your diary! X x x

Ok love if u want to take them off I would never force u to but...... Look at the positive comments u have had ! U look stunning now pls embrace that x u know me I'm honest so wouldn't say anything that I didn't mean x x
Yeah this situation is crap with court and everything but never fear Leanne is here and on the case and I will do all in my power to rip the druggie low life apart slowly but surely xxx and bf is crap with emotional support and I'm working on it but we will see x we have only been together a year and half so going to see how he improves and if not then he's out on his ass x x how are u today miss skinny x good I hope x

c45carol said:
Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

Hi love and welcome x you can pop by my diary anytime for support or help or a sparkle when u lose xxxxxx how much is 20kilo in lbs I just don't know x x and u live in Spain mmmmmm I'm so jealous bet u have a lovely tan x I'm Leanne by the way xx

katiebaby said:
Join the club I have some of that ;) you should be proud of your progress

Yes she should I'm trying to get her to realise just how hot she is but she won't listen and now she wants to take off her amazing inspirational pictures x

LeaE said:
Yes she should I'm trying to get her to realise just how hot she is but she won't listen and now she wants to take off her amazing inspirational pictures x

I can't put mine up but I give you both extra praise for having the balls to :) seriously... You are both inspirational :) my difference photo is me fully clothes lol... I know how you feel though I just can't see my smallness sometimes I feel as big as before the 14-16 clothes dont seem to click lol

Hi lea x just popping in quickly as in bed now but you know I'm here supporting you all the way x x will catch up properly very soon x

Hope u got to go on date night tonight hun xxx

I'm ok thank u girlies and thank u for yr kind words yet again and I really should try to stop moaning quite so much to u all because all I seem to do nowadays is say thank u to u all and I'm not being v inspiring or supportive so I'm going to be positive for the first time in a while xxxxx I have still got a long way to go with court but hey what doesn't kill u makes u stronger and in my eyes if I can get through this and still lose weight then hey I'm a strong chick whose cracked this don't u think x date night was interesting to say the least x at the last mon my bf decided he wanted to go for drinks in town ! I have nothing to wear so I threw on a black dress and tights and it doesn't cover my knees and I felt I looked awful x we went round the bars in Rotherham and I was drinking soda water so stone cold soba I drove ! Wow some ppl in Rotherham Jesus ! Let's just say it made me feel v classy ! I saw about 20 women's pants and was totally disgusted and it defo made me never want to drink because if I was ever viewed how I viewed them I would die ! Oh and my shoes are all too big ! Never thought u could slim out of shoes !!!!!!!!! Anyways I git chatted up by old guys 3 times when bf went to bar which was awful as it made me feel old but on a plus think it gave the bf a kick up the ass as after that he did nothing but keep squeezing my ass and kiss me so ha ha ha
Well came home and passed out asleep as the past few days have been draining to say the least and had a little lay in this morning x weigh day tomorrow but not feeling v positive for the 14s as my mums scales say 15 exact and gets ate usually lighter than my CDCs :( oh well see what tomoz brings hey but gotta admit going out a bit lighter was nice as usually I'm massive just still a long way to go 5 stone to be exact x how ate u lot x how's yr weekend any plans ?

Oh this was what I wore last night x

Attachments

• image-2569993109.jpg
    image-2569993109.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 62
Wow hunni I think u look gorge in that pic no wonder the boyf was worried! Glad u managed to go out and all seems ok! And moan away hun that's what diaries are for and the amount of us girlies still replying is obvious that no one is fed up of reading about your daily struggles and to carry on with cd whilst dealing with so much ***** is amazing so hats off to u girlie u are doing amazing! Gd luck tomorrow I am sure u will do fab!!!!

Wow missy you look gorgeous in your dress !! X x and I never think your moaning hats off to you sweetheart for staying strong through all off this x well it ll be a month since I started on S&s on mon so am hoping to be below the 16 s x gd luck for weigh in tomorrow x I have a quiet weekend planned x

You looked really good sweets. So very impressed with your drive girl! Guys sometimes need to be remined that they're lucky to have us X

LeaE said:
Oh this was what I wore last night x

Check you out! Wish my legs looked like that. You should definitely flash those pins more often. Glad you are keeping bf on his toes too! X

Hiya Lea, so sorry you've had a rotten few days, talk about stress you could be doing without grrr. As always though you've got a lovely positve mental attitude and that's why you're so successful. You look stunning in the outfit you wore too, no wonder your fella wanted to keep you held close haha. Really hoping you get to see those 14s tomorrow, will be thinking of you xx

Hi hun. Can't see much on the phone so just caught up. Loving the black dress you look good :) hope you are okay and well done on your focus especially with all the stuff with your ex.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Omg minis hasn't let me on all day I feel like my legs and arms have been chopped off its been a nightmare ! Thank u guys but like u know my legs are atrocious so felt a little conscious but I figure it's about time I face up to my body a little !
Today's been fine just visiting my family and just relaxing really I really needed some me time just to enjoy what I have x bf at work tonight so I'm catching up on soaps and I think I might go to bed soon as I'm shattered x anyways it's wi tomoz so will catch up again in the morning x hope everyone is well and getting on ok x x love u all always and thank u for everyone who reads this and supports me while posting as I honestly don't think I could have done this without each and every one of u xxx yr all v amazing and v special to me which is bizarre as I haven't even met u x

Gd luck tomorrow chick am rooting for those 14.s for ya!!!!!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Gd luck tomorrow chick am rooting for those 14.s for ya!!!!!!!!

Well not holding my breath with the week from hell still looming bet I get to exactly weigh in at 15stone ! Just my luck lol well we will see but really in the grande scheme of it it does t matter I'm still lighter than what I was and can only go one way on cd right ?!?!?!? X

Back