LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Positive thinking Mrs xxx

Looking great in your dress :) I think we will always find something we don't like about ourselves we think everyone else can see the same when in fact they can't. I think you looked goooooorgeous :)

Good luck for today rooting for those 14s xx

Good luck with your onward journey Lea, ive decided to give VLC dieting a break for a bit because I just cant give 100% and i dont think its the type of diet to do unless you are totally focused. I will drop by your diary from time to time because whatever diet I decide to do you will be very much still an inspiration to me xxx

aahhhhh thank u love xxx i consider everyone on my diary as my friend and i dont care what diet yr doing yr always welcome on here i love yr support and to see how u are getting on on yr journey xxxx come by any time yr more than welcome xxxxx

well guys just got back from weigh in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and can i just say another thank u because this wek has been awful for me and if it wasnt for all my friends who help me stay focused with this diet i would have for sure caved in and not een able to stick with this this week and then i wouldnt have reached them bloody fab fourteens
today i lost 5 lbs which is brilliant even if i do say so myself and i now weigh in at 14st 11 lbs which yes i know is still bloody fat but i have reached my first long big goal of 15st that i set on day one and 14.11 sounds a hell of alot better than 19.7 doesnt it x and i do think i look better now and i have a hell of alot more clothes shops to pick from in comparison to before mind u not that im buying much as i have no pennies and i hope t be dropping into a 14 x my cdc says i will always have a fat bottom half and will always be a size bigger on the bottom so she has asked me to now aim for 12st so we can evaluate how i look how i feel and if cd is still for me so there we have it 12stone is my nxt big goal but for now im happy to stick with my stone barrier breakdown so now i want them 13s . 13.13 is the lightest i have ever been in my adult life so i feel thats a bit of a mile stone so getting that will be fab xxxxxxx

Fab! Well done x

Fantastic well done :))

Well done on your loss hun x x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

5lbs is amazing! How do you do it? ? I am so pleased that you got your goal of the 14s-you deserve it. Make sure you treat yourself to acknowledge your achievement. The end is in sight hun! X x x

Lea - 5lbs is fantastic and you're in the 14s! I know that a few weeks ago you thought that you had ages to go but look at you now! I think looking at a stone at a time is a good way of dieting as you don't become overwhelmed with th task. You will shortly be at your lowest adult weight and you may always be bigger on the bottom but that doesn't mean you'll have a fat bottom. You are beautiful and every week will look better and better!
x

Yay Lea x x 5 fricking pounds yes!!! Am so pleased for you x x x woo hoo

Liveonce said:
Amazing hunn well done !!!! Truly incredible !

Thank h love but check yr stats yr doing great x u skinny cow lol

LauraLooLa said:
Fab! Well done x

Thank u sweetheart x how are u xxxxxx

katiebaby said:
Fantastic well done :))

Hate to say it but yeah bloody is fab just can't believe it x now for the 13s

marshma said:
Well done on your loss hun x x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank u dear but most of all thank u for yr pm really means alot seen as bf is so crap xxxx

demonp said:
5lbs is amazing! How do you do it? ? I am so pleased that you got your goal of the 14s-you deserve it. Make sure you treat yourself to acknowledge your achievement. The end is in sight hun! X x x

I am i am I'm pleased x and now for them 13s whoop x x keep setting myself up for these loses to slow down though and it's making me anxious lol how are u

Daisy65 said:
Lea - 5lbs is fantastic and you're in the 14s! I know that a few weeks ago you thought that you had ages to go but look at you now! I think looking at a stone at a time is a good way of dieting as you don't become overwhelmed with th task. You will shortly be at your lowest adult weight and you may always be bigger on the bottom but that doesn't mean you'll have a fat bottom. You are beautiful and every week will look better and better!
x

A stone at a time no matter what u have to lose is defo the best way defo x I'm do glad I have u all to push me on and thank u for yr support yr truely a start x roll on the 13s xxxx whoop

Back