LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Katierose said:
Yay Lea x x 5 fricking pounds yes!!! Am so pleased for you x x x woo hoo

I know xxxxxx 5 frecking pound lol wbu how u getting on wi tomorrow isn't it ????? Make sure u post it on here as everyone's interested in how u do oh and how u getting on with mr grey x and glugging water ?

Hi lea x well I was 16.2 last week so am hoping to be in the 15 s i am a slow but steady loser I think but it all adds up and I have been sticking too it apart from last Monday when I had a planned night out so we shall see . Am tryng to increase my exercise too x as for mr grey am nearly finished book 2 but the flowery way that he always wants her is getting on my nerves lol as real life isn't like that but it has kept me busy lol x am So pleased for you tho x x miss inspiration x

Katierose said:
Hi lea x well I was 16.2 last week so am hoping to be in the 15 s i am a slow but steady loser I think but it all adds up and I have been sticking too it apart from last Monday when I had a planned night out so we shall see . Am tryng to increase my exercise too x as for mr grey am nearly finished book 2 but the flowery way that he always wants her is getting on my nerves lol as real life isn't like that but it has kept me busy lol x am So pleased for you tho x x miss inspiration x

I think u are doing fab and yr loses are great and consistent x we will do this together miss we will be yummy x might take us till Xmas like but who cares we will be slim x

LeaE said:
Thank u dear but most of all thank u for yr pm really means alot seen as bf is so crap xxxx

You're more than welcome hun x x you know where i am if you need a rant lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

vadey said:
Absolutely fantastic chick. Proud of you!! X

And I'm so happy yr here supporting me too x thank u

marshma said:
You're more than welcome hun x x you know where i am if you need a rant lol

Lol u might regret that lol quick delete that offer while u still can lol

LeaE said:
Lol u might regret that lol quick delete that offer while u still can lol

Lol i would never delete the offer x x

Woohoo well done hun I told u that you could do it! Bloody amazing!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Woohoo well done hun I told u that you could do it! Bloody amazing!!!!

Bloody scary ! The 13s freak me out a bit

LeaE said:
Bloody scary ! The 13s freak me out a bit

Stop freaking out and enjoy the journey luvvie!!!! I am :)

ayshaahmad said:
Stop freaking out and enjoy the journey luvvie!!!! I am :)

I just can't help it that's why I look up to u yr in such a better head space than me !

MissyE78 said:
Woah! Fantastic!
You are a real inspiration to us all! Well done xxx

Ta missy how are u ? How are u getting on on cd ?

LeaE said:
I just can't help it that's why I look up to u yr in such a better head space than me !

I am just one of those people that takes one day at a time, sometimes that's a bad thing, u need to truly be proud of what u have done and stop worrying about the future, u worried about the 14s and look u are here and feel amazing so what if you still feel fat, I do too, but look at where we were and where we are now u seriously have to be amazed at what u have achieved so far and u know you will carry on and keep going till u are happy and feel silly for worrying so much!!! Be proud seriously cos u truly are an amazing person!!!!!

Hey Lea how are you getting on today? You're one of my inspirations. I'm now on day 4 and still heavily relying on all these posts to help me stay on track.

Hope your day is going well.

Woo hoo! You've lost nearly 5 stone in such a short period of time - go you!!! Not much longer now til you go below your lowest adult weight and then hit 12st! Enjoy your "skinny" summer! :)

LeaE said:
Ta missy how are u ? How are u getting on on cd ?

I'm good ta. I'm doing well, 3 stone in 8 weeks, still got a long way to go but reading everyone's journeys really helps xx

ayshaahmad said:
I am just one of those people that takes one day at a time, sometimes that's a bad thing, u need to truly be proud of what u have done and stop worrying about the future, u worried about the 14s and look u are here and feel amazing so what if you still feel fat, I do too, but look at where we were and where we are now u seriously have to be amazed at what u have achieved so far and u know you will carry on and keep going till u are happy and feel silly for worrying so much!!! Be proud seriously cos u truly are an amazing person!!!!!

I am proud that I have come so far and got the numbers on the scales down but I have been considering this post for quite some time and although I totally agree with needing to be realistic about where I have come I do kinda embrace the fact I worry and still feel fat because it makes me strive for the nxt stone barrier and I suppose it gives me a drive to carry on x what I mean is I feel fat so when I get tempted to cheat which I do from time to time Wednesday when I was in court being one of those times it takes me 2 seconds to get over that as I just think about how much I hate how fat I am and then it's problem solved and then I re back that up by thinking bring on the nxt stone barrier !!!!!!! I have learnt to love cd for this and I haven't cheated up till now and I'm week 13 and for me that's brilliant I know many do better than that but just considering myself that's good x x
I really can't wait for the 13s and it's my nxt goal so now it's in my focus and the reason it's scaring me is because each time I drop a stone barrier I anticipate 1 the loses slowing 2 me being bored with the diet 3 this all being harder so 4 temptation being more difficult to avoid so 5 this diet taking longer than November x x each time I get smaller each one of these fears grows making me more worried plus I have hid behind being fat for all my life it's meant never worrying about what I was eating not considering how much exercise I have done and blaming all my wrongs in life on being fat ! But in the 13s I'm one step closer to having to face up to all these things to taking on the fact life goes wrong because of other stuff having to watch what I'm eating every day of my life and drink for that matter and also that I can't go all week without jumping on that x trainer x all this is new and all change for me and that's a bit scary also x but scary in a good way because it's what's needed x
Wow that was long and I apologise for that but like anything u say i take it as good advice so I have thought this over for some time xxxxx hope u understand me now x

p220157 said:
Hey Lea how are you getting on today? You're one of my inspirations. I'm now on day 4 and still heavily relying on all these posts to help me stay on track.

Hope your day is going well.

Day 4 well done u the first bits the hardest and that's nearly over now and u will have yr v first weigh in soon so v v exciting for u x x well done love x yr more than welcome here anytime love x my diary is pretty much a free for all. Xxxxxxx

Back