LeaE's Jelly Wobble

CherryCola said:
I love that you called your cross trainer Mike. Really made me smile.
Your doing so well, I check in on you everyday as reading your diary really helps me atay strong. I'm on day 5 now and yes its getting easier im still realy hungry. But it feels as though i can see the light at the end of the tunnel and my mood has definitely improved. Because i'm still hungry im obviously not in ketosis, this makes me worry as everyone else seems to have reached it by this time. My weigh in is on Thursday evening and im dreading it as i dont think i'll have a big loss at all, my body seems to be clinging onto the fat like its my favoritest thing ever.
Sorry to moan, kinda just using mins as a massive vent to my frustration xx

Pls don't be disheartened every bodies body works different and some take longer to get into ketosis plus hunger can be part mental so positive thinking missy just stick in there x x
I'm really glad my diary is helping u and u help me too by popping by so thank u love xxxx

Liveonce said:
LOve reading uur diary I can relate sooo much x

And I love u popping by and helping me carry on with this too x just 4 stone 11 lbs to go lol just ha ha that sounds loads but one stone barrier at a time so roll on them thrilling thirteens x x how are u my love x yr stats say yr doing well if I saw right earlier aren't u in the 12s

Pls don't be disheartened every bodies body works different and some take longer to get into ketosis plus hunger can be part mental so positive thinking missy just stick in there x x
I'm really glad my diary is helping u and u help me too by popping by so thank u love xxxx

Thanks Lea, It is getting easier everyday but by really small shuffling baby steps. And yes, of course your rantings help no end. I know its never gonna be easy, but diary's like your own help remind me that im not in this pit by myself lol xxx

Obviously something in the water this week-i lost 5lbs! Ecstatic! Now 11.13- that's 2pounds short of 3 stone in 12 weeks! And Lea, you have inspired me- i returned to the gym today to tone all the wobbly bits. Bloody love this diet! How's everyone else getting on on this wet, miserable day? X

demonp said:
Obviously something in the water this week-i lost 5lbs! Ecstatic! Now 11.13- that's 2pounds short of 3 stone in 12 weeks! And Lea, you have inspired me- i returned to the gym today to tone all the wobbly bits. Bloody love this diet! How's everyone else getting on on this wet, miserable day? X

Well done! Xx

CherryCola said:
Thanks Lea, It is getting easier everyday but by really small shuffling baby steps. And yes, of course your rantings help no end. I know its never gonna be easy, but diary's like your own help remind me that im not in this pit by myself lol xxx

I promise it honestly gets easier and like me I bet u are counting every min of every day and know exactly how long u haven't eaten for but soon u won't even remember what day yr on xxxxx

demonp said:

Omg well done omg omg check out the small digest on yr scales I'm well jel lol 11.13 wow wow wow x

And I love u popping by and helping me carry on with this too x just 4 stone 11 lbs to go lol just ha ha that sounds loads but one stone barrier at a time so roll on them thrilling thirteens x x how are u my love x yr stats say yr doing well if I saw right earlier aren't u in the 12s

Ye hunn less than half way to go for me now 3st 4 left hope to lose 3tomoz then il have lost 4st it's crazy but I still don't see it lol xx

Liveonce said:
Ye hunn less than half way to go for me now 3st 4 left hope to lose 3tomoz then il have lost 4st it's crazy but I still don't see it lol xx

Omg that's amazing I'm so so impressed well done love and u will do it no probs just stick with it xxxxxx good luck for weigh in tomoz xxxxx

Me and mike just been at war as we do every frecking day and I'm winning so far but he kicked my ass today I only did 20mins lol x x anyways that's Wednesday done roll on the rest of the week now I'm half way x

LeaE said:
Me and mike just been at war as we do every frecking day and I'm winning so far but he kicked my ass today I only did 20mins lol x x anyways that's Wednesday done roll on the rest of the week now I'm half way x

I have once of mikes relatives and I'm afraid we have to part company... Divorce is hard but we are citing unreconcilable differences lol.... I cant stand him... Glad you are at least getting on with mike to use him :p xx

katiebaby said:
I have once of mikes relatives and I'm afraid we have to part company... Divorce is hard but we are citing unreconcilable differences lol.... I cant stand him... Glad you are at least getting on with mike to use him :p xx

Ah u are living with Phil ! Yeah Phil sounds an ass lmao

Ha ha. Anyone that hasn't ready your previous posts won't have a clue what you two are on about. I could do with a mike or Phil for that matter but we don't have the room in house.

Anyway good luck for your WI. when is it? Mines at 1130.

LeaE said:
Ah u are living with Phil ! Yeah Phil sounds an ass lmao

Yes phil I'm selling him tonight for £25 see how he likes it lol

katiebaby said:
Yes phil I'm selling him tonight for £25 see how he likes it lol

Look Katie divorce is hard but yr a strong lass and u will get through it x Phil is a twit and me and mikes relationship may follow in yr footsteps but for now we are working on our relationship and seeing if we become friends x £25 settlements a bit harsh though after the pain they have given us but oh well least he's out of yr life and not tuting at u from the corner of the room anymore ! Lol how are u sugar anyhow lol cd has drove me crazy I think after that conv !

p220157 said:
Ha ha. Anyone that hasn't ready your previous posts won't have a clue what you two are on about. I could do with a mike or Phil for that matter but we don't have the room in house.

Anyway good luck for your WI. when is it? Mines at 1130.

Lucky u I kinda wish I hadn't got any room but oh well miles here to stay .......... For now x on a plus side I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking the use of jumping on mike or this diet or maybe all 3 but I'm sure my legs have shrunk x x will wait a few weeks then do my measurements but good god I do hope they have x. How are u getting on love x

All good. Just patiently waiting for my WI at 1130. Hopefully I'll be even better after that.

LeaE said:
Look Katie divorce is hard but yr a strong lass and u will get through it x Phil is a twit and me and mikes relationship may follow in yr footsteps but for now we are working on our relationship and seeing if we become friends x £25 settlements a bit harsh though after the pain they have given us but oh well least he's out of yr life and not tuting at u from the corner of the room anymore ! Lol how are u sugar anyhow lol cd has drove me crazy I think after that conv !

I'll have to deal with it he isn't worth anymore with his condescending attitude. Tried hanging wet washing on him but he didn't like that lol... Anyway I think this vlcd has sent us a bit loopy haha I'm ok thanks just sitting at work finally a calming day (for now) how's things with you? Is it your weigh in today?

p220157 said:
All good. Just patiently waiting for my WI at 1130. Hopefully I'll be even better after that.

Hey how did u get on x can't wait to hear I need a cheer me up after today x

Back