LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Well hopefully this will cheer you up - 13lbs!! It sure did cheer me up. And remotivated me to stick with it as i was seriously considering quitting.

It's just a shame we can't all lose 13lbs every week. I'm fully expecting this week to not be as good. 3lbs would be nice tho.

katiebaby said:
I'll have to deal with it he isn't worth anymore with his condescending attitude. Tried hanging wet washing on him but he didn't like that lol... Anyway I think this vlcd has sent us a bit loopy haha I'm ok thanks just sitting at work finally a calming day (for now) how's things with you? Is it your weigh in today?

No my weigh in is on a Sunday usually around 10am x today's been pants x solicitor rang and there is so many holes for my ex to jump through to get his way it's annoying so a bit anxious about the 11th but oh well x had a visit from the council saying I let my dogs run around the alley way !!! And they had had a complaint ! My dogs are chihuahuas worth over £500 each so y would I be so stupid to let them run free ! I showed her the evidence of my psyco neighbour and she just laughed and said yes don't worry about it seen as my back garden is locked in and no escape routes ! Then my front door got knocked off its lower hinge so I had to DIY that ! So now I'm laid in the bath relaxing as I need half an hour to myself or I will actually explode ! I really feel life's a bit pants ATM and the world on my shoulders and I know I said I wouldn't moan but I need to off load lol sorry it's in yr reply Katie but this isn't aimed at u xxxxxx anyway may as well finish my update ..... Laid in the bath while they all scoff KFC downstairs and I'm ok with that except my wobble of belly flab is floating around in the bath and it's awful ! I'm not joking I think the more spare skin I get the more it floats to the top of the water when I lay in the bath and it looks awful no joke ! Does anyone else get that or is it just me !!!!!! On a plus note mike can win today I don't wanna do it ! I just wanna relax and not think about stuff and he can tut and moan all he wants I don't wanna do it ! Let's call this a trial separation and we will rekindle our love tomoz xxxxx I'm going to prune pluck and shave tonight get in my pjs and just do nothing but drink black tea black coffee and water ! Wow what a moaning cow I am the positive attitude didn't last long ooohhhh and to top it off mum started cd 3 weeks ago and she caved last night taking her time to describe every aspect of her binge of meals crisps chocolate the lists endless and I really could have done without it today but chatted to her and she's back on it today ! Where's my mummy coaching sessions hey ! Good job I have minis ! But she did buy my a hand whisker from my cd as a present to cheer me up cos times are hard lmao x but hey good thing about rock bottom is it can't get any lower right and I haven't ran to food I'm coping! Yes I'm coping and I'm 100% ss and I'm thinner than I was a few weeks ago so roll on tomoz !

p220157 said:
Well hopefully this will cheer you up - 13lbs!! It sure did cheer me up. And remotivated me to stick with it as i was seriously considering quitting.

Wow 13lbs u god !!!! That's brilliant well done so so pleased xxxxx whoooooppppp

Aw hun. Sounds like you need a big cuddle. Hope the soak made you feel better. And yes my belly does the same in the bath. My belly is also now totally covered in stretch marks. But even with my flabby overhanging belly covered in stretch marks I still feel more attractive and confident than I did a few months ago. And hopefully when we're all at target we'll all realise just how awesome we look.

To be honest when I look at everyone's before pictures I think we already look awesome we all just lack the ability to see it.

Chin up hun, wish someone had invented a happy pill by now for days like yours.

Good luck for Sunday. xx

Sending you a hug lea x what a horrid day you be had but go you for coping without turning to food x x I went through an awful time when I got divorced my girls were 10 & 6 at the time my ex didn't see or bother with them for 5 years never paid a penny in maintenance and then decided to fight me for custody of my youngest ! And then pulled out it was v stressful and both girls do have an ok relationship with their dad now but if ur ex does have access or gets access take it from me that your girls will grow up to realise who was there for them throughout and that is you x x x
Speak soon lovely lady x

p220157 said:
Aw hun. Sounds like you need a big cuddle. Hope the soak made you feel better. And yes my belly does the same in the bath. My belly is also now totally covered in stretch marks. But even with my flabby overhanging belly covered in stretch marks I still feel more attractive and confident than I did a few months ago. And hopefully when we're all at target we'll all realise just how awesome we look.

To be honest when I look at everyone's before pictures I think we already look awesome we all just lack the ability to see it.

Chin up hun, wish someone had invented a happy pill by now for days like yours.

Good luck for Sunday. xx

The pill is invented and available it's just illegal lmao and stretch marks ?!? I'm like a road map but started using lotions and potions every night to try try try to improve it even if just a little and thank u love I'm ok honest it's just the long drawn out ness of it all but I'm cool ! Well actually boiling hot in my bath but u know what I mean x I'm still astounded by yr loss aren't u just on cloud nine x

Katierose said:
Sending you a hug lea x what a horrid day you be had but go you for coping without turning to food x x I went through an awful time when I got divorced my girls were 10 & 6 at the time my ex didn't see or bother with them for 5 years never paid a penny in maintenance and then decided to fight me for custody of my youngest ! And then pulled out it was v stressful and both girls do have an ok relationship with their dad now but if ur ex does have access or gets access take it from me that your girls will grow up to realise who was there for them throughout and that is you x x x
Speak soon lovely lady x

Ah thank u love how are u getting on ? And don't worry my daughter will not be forming any great relationship with the druggie loser ! I will sell up and move it Timbuktu before he gets his hands on her selfish I know but at this age not a chance ! Xxxx

Liveonce said:
Aww hunn sounds like uve had a rubbish day hope ur enjoyin ur bath ... I sts today gutted :( x

Ah poo xxxxxx nxt week big loss hey xxxxxx sorry love that's as ***** as my day but pick yrself up dust off and carry on x x nxt week hey xx

Sorry it didn't go better at the solicitors x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Yes yr right but I'm not beat yet if I can do cd I can take on anything because this is one hell of a test I feel better now x

Awww, hope you feel better soon. But well done for sticking to the diet whilst your low, especially with your mum giving you detailed blow by blow of her food consumption.

Had my first weigh in, and it wasnt as much as i hoped for but more than i expected. My rubbish body still seems reluctant to let go of the fat but now im in ketosis i really hope i loose alot more!

Your doing so well with not only the diet but with all the madness of your life as well. Chin up doll, fingers crossed the justice system realises what a waste of space your ex is xx

CherryCola said:
Awww, hope you feel better soon. But well done for sticking to the diet whilst your low, especially with your mum giving you detailed blow by blow of her food consumption.

Had my first weigh in, and it wasnt as much as i hoped for but more than i expected. My rubbish body still seems reluctant to let go of the fat but now im in ketosis i really hope i loose alot more!

Your doing so well with not only the diet but with all the madness of your life as well. Chin up doll, fingers crossed the justice system realises what a waste of space your ex is xx

Eerrrrhhhhh excuse me miss but come on ....... Results of weigh in ?!?

Sorry Lea, Mam :D I'd lost 9lb taking me down to 15.9 x

CherryCola said:
Sorry Lea, Mam :D I'd lost 9lb taking me down to 15.9 x

That's fab how are u not over the blinking moon ! Yr in a new stone barrier and 9lbs down that's like 18blocks of lard x well done love that's brilliant I'm really really happy for u roll on nxt week and yr in ketosis so whhooooppp x
I'm working today so really busy but I don't mind because the weather is disgusting x loads of mirrors in the house I'm at today and I hate it because I have my size 16 chinos on and they are too big so make me look massive but I'm not yet ready for a size 14 so I'm stuck and I hate this part and it's going to take me prob another month to squeeze into a 14 so I have to remain looking like a sack of spuds for a while ! It's awful because when clothes are too big u see every lump and bump an I hate my stomach so much x on a plus though my legs are defo gettin a little smaller so will hold onto that for incentive x

My size 16 chinos from primar ! Only had them about 5 weeks but 14s are still too small what on earth are u supposed to do I look awful with no clothes x

Attachments

• image-3152002379.jpg
    image-3152002379.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 58
Back