LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Right let me smash that goal of 12 stone then we are off x I don't particularly want to buy loads just window shop and try stuff on lmao is that crazy ha ha and I will buy u coffee and lunch (healthy) for using and abusing u in this way lmao x sooooooooo 2 st 8 to go ha ha ha x are we meeting this week anyway ? I need sleep as not got any after this until Tuesday at 10 so better stop reading minis

Lol. I've texted you hun. Have you got it? X

LeaE said:
Look yr doing fab and any weight loss is a positive and one more step down this long road we are all traveling x for the first time in my life I'm not always the heaviest I the group of ppl I'm around and that feel so fab x so for that I'm greatful x

We are all doing fab x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Love the idea of the shopping!!! It would be awesome if we could all go together, but in the absence of that, I'll be looking for a full report from you and Vadey!!! Woo hoo!

You are lucky that i don't live close to you Mrs-if i did i would be round to give you a slap! 3 pounds is brilliant! What other diet would you be getting loses like that after the amount you have already lost? 5 stone- Jeez girl, that is incredible! Don't you dare be anything other than completely proud of yourself. As soon as you hit those shops you will get the boost. Sorry if that was a bit harsh but you made me so cross-you are amazing-don't ever forget it! Lecture over, big hugs and kisses :) ps Hubby has just made a peanut, crunchie, chocolate mash up Nigella recipe with the boys-bast*rd! ;)

LeaE said:
mmmm wasnt great but better than gaining i suppose x I lost 3lbs so takes me to 14st 8lbs so one more pound then i have lost 5 st exact on cd x Im a bit down at the moment so not over excited by this loss or numbers on the scales but that i know makes me sound ungreatful but hopefully my mood will lift after wednesdays court visit x my phone wont let me on minis does anyone elses do this ? its really annoying x anyhow hope yr all ok and thank u for yr continuing support x x think its going to take me longer to break through the sone barriers from now so im defo greatful x x

Well done lovely lea ure doing fantastic :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow 3 pounds !!! I don't think your mind has caught up with your body loss lovely lea you are doing so well ! I on the other hand am a slow loser but that's ok what else can I expect at my age and going thro the change but I feel healthier than I ever have x x x go you !

tizzy51 said:
Love the idea of the shopping!!! It would be awesome if we could all go together, but in the absence of that, I'll be looking for a full report from you and Vadey!!! Woo hoo!

I shall report!! Pics too!!! She is doing amazing!! X

Me and mike brother have parted company he has left me for a married women whooopeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I can sit watching tv in peace!!

katiebaby said:
Me and mike brother have parted company he has left me for a married women whooopeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I can sit watching tv in peace!!

Ha ha the end of a beautiful relationship hope yr ok lmao x

tizzy51 said:

We most defo will however that's 36lbs to go though so a long way off just yet x

demonp said:
You are lucky that i don't live close to you Mrs-if i did i would be round to give you a slap! 3 pounds is brilliant! What other diet would you be getting loses like that after the amount you have already lost? 5 stone- Jeez girl, that is incredible! Don't you dare be anything other than completely proud of yourself. As soon as you hit those shops you will get the boost. Sorry if that was a bit harsh but you made me so cross-you are amazing-don't ever forget it! Lecture over, big hugs and kisses :) ps Hubby has just made a peanut, crunchie, chocolate mash up Nigella recipe with the boys-bast*rd! ;)

Well pip I have never heard u so aggressive lmao are we blaming the diet or is this the new u coming out lol so funny u do make me chuckle x ok ok I will stop being ungreatful lol
And the hubbies been a bit mean making that did u manage to resist x

WillpowerWoman said:
Well done lovely lea ure doing fantastic :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun been a while how u getting on xxxxx

Katierose said:
Wow 3 pounds !!! I don't think your mind has caught up with your body loss lovely lea you are doing so well ! I on the other hand am a slow loser but that's ok what else can I expect at my age and going thro the change but I feel healthier than I ever have x x x go you !

And u have also been quiet how u getting on my love x good I hope minis is playing up ATM and only occasionally let's me on so haven't been able to see how u are so fill me in how u getting on since we last spoke x hope yr fab xxxxx love and kisses lea x

Liveonce said:
lea ur doing fab im leaving cambride for ww thank you for being an amazing inspiration and support best of luck to you xxxx

Aarrhhhhhhhhhh will u pls still pop by and let us know how u are x doesn't matter what diet yr on miss we still want to know how skinny yr getting x if yr doing ww buy a sun newspaper they give coupons for free registration and first meeting with ww saving £15 xxx

LeaE said:
Ha ha the end of a beautiful relationship hope yr ok lmao x

I'll survive... Need a rebound :) picking up some 2.5kg dumbells later lol

Hi lovely lea x I am gd x lost 2 pounds this week so altho an a slow and steady loser that's still 17 in 5 weeks so am happy with that x you are doing so well I am still in the 16 s just but hope to see them gone soon !
X catch up soon

LeaE said:
Well pip I have never heard u so aggressive lmao are we blaming the diet or is this the new u coming out lol so funny u do make me chuckle x ok ok I will stop being ungreatful lol
And the hubbies been a bit mean making that did u manage to resist x

I just don't like hearing you putting yourself down-you are amazing! Think the diet is making me a bit harsh-time to get the boxing gloves out again to get rid of aggression and tone up my wonder wings! I have a new addiction now instead of food-clothes shopping! Never thought i would be saying that! Seriously though, i can't stop and working part time i really can't afford it! Think i am making up for 35 years of no shopping. :) its stupid though because on this diet you only get to wear things for a few weeks and then they are too big! Oh, fab moment of the day-went into French connection (outlet) today and they didn't have any tops that i liked in my size-they were all too big! Yippee! X ps no i didn't resist the chocolate creation- i had a little square-first naughty food on this diet. Prob won't lose this week now! X

Back