LeaE's Jelly Wobble

katiebaby said:
I'll survive... Need a rebound :) picking up some 2.5kg dumbells later lol

Well well well out with the old in with the new for u lol do how u getting on this week cd wise x I'm struggling big time think its stress but it's been such a hard few days I could have eaten my way through a Chinese menu 4 times over x

Katierose said:
Hi lovely lea x I am gd x lost 2 pounds this week so altho an a slow and steady loser that's still 17 in 5 weeks so am happy with that x you are doing so well I am still in the 16 s just but hope to see them gone soon !
X catch up soon

Ah katie I'm sure they will be gone for good very soon and it hard being a slow loser but yr doing well sticking in there and plodding on x x well done on yr loss this week 4 blocks of lard which is great x x x x

demonp said:
I just don't like hearing you putting yourself down-you are amazing! Think the diet is making me a bit harsh-time to get the boxing gloves out again to get rid of aggression and tone up my wonder wings! I have a new addiction now instead of food-clothes shopping! Never thought i would be saying that! Seriously though, i can't stop and working part time i really can't afford it! Think i am making up for 35 years of no shopping. :) its stupid though because on this diet you only get to wear things for a few weeks and then they are too big! Oh, fab moment of the day-went into French connection (outlet) today and they didn't have any tops that i liked in my size-they were all too big! Yippee! X ps no i didn't resist the chocolate creation- i had a little square-first naughty food on this diet. Prob won't lose this week now! X

I was joking mrs I didn't take it in a harsh manner at all xxxxx I prob do need a slap x I think I'm frustrated because my body is changing slower now and it's hard to digest when yr working hard x x I'm still about 3 inch away from a size 14 which I'm guessing is about 2 stone which is a long time to wait x I'm really inbetween sizes and I think I am just stressed impatient and moody oh and ungreatful xxxx
I'm sorry to hear about yr shopping addiction and low cash flow and the lack of clothes in yr size .......... Did I mention I'm sarcastic ......... Am I heckers like sorry whoop I'm so happy for u x well on all the above except low cash flow it's amazing news x whoop just fab x

LeaE said:
Well well well out with the old in with the new for u lol do how u getting on this week cd wise x I'm struggling big time think its stress but it's been such a hard few days I could have eaten my way through a Chinese menu 4 times over x

I'm refeeding at the min so no packs for me I lost 4.4 on my new plan last week I was shocked. I want to eat all around me when I'm stressed I just end up drinking gallons of tea

katiebaby said:
I'm refeeding at the min so no packs for me I lost 4.4 on my new plan last week I was shocked. I want to eat all around me when I'm stressed I just end up drinking gallons of tea

Sparkling water seems to be my choice ATM x x well done on yr loss that's great x how's refeed feeling ?

Aarrhhhhhhhhhh will u pls still pop by and let us know how u are x doesn't matter what diet yr on miss we still want to know how skinny yr getting x if yr doing ww buy a sun newspaper they give coupons for free registration and first meeting with ww saving £15 xxx

Dont worry il b in touch n keeping an eye on U2 :) I think registration in Wales is free but ik take one with me incase thank u hunny xxx

Lea - I would love a 3lbs weight loss - well done! My bad weeks are 1lb losses! I'm amazed by your thigh inch loss - would love to rid of a bit of mine.
I have done a little shopping - sale in Phase 8 last week - but I felt a bit weird - like everyone knew I didn't belong there. I bought two tops and a dress - dress is a little snug but I will fit into it it in about another half stone. I have very little left to wear in my wardrobe so I may have to do a bit more shopping soon as I think that clothes that are too big are extremely unflattering. I did some shopping at about 13.0 - 13.7 stones but the size 16 jeans are now far too big and the size 14s aren't exactly tight. Not that I'm complaining!
I hope that once Wednesday is over that you will get some pleasure from your new weight and statistics.
x

LeaE said:
Sparkling water seems to be my choice ATM x x well done on yr loss that's great x how's refeed feeling ?

I'm addicted to sparkling water now ;) it felt weird at first but now I have a definitive plan and meal plan to follow I am gettin on ok. I noticed I need stringent

LeaE said:
Hey Hun been a while how u getting on xxxxx

Ah great thank u lea, have moved to SnS (cheaper, easier as online and lots of variety) the change was just what I needed and have just lost 10lb in my first week so I'm in a good place right now (diet wise) 2lb till my 3 stone loss and 3lb till I c those 16s (v excited) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Liveonce said:
Dont worry il b in touch n keeping an eye on U2 :) I think registration in Wales is free but ik take one with me incase thank u hunny xxx

Good luck with it all love and let us know very often how u get on x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - I would love a 3lbs weight loss - well done! My bad weeks are 1lb losses! I'm amazed by your thigh inch loss - would love to rid of a bit of mine.
I have done a little shopping - sale in Phase 8 last week - but I felt a bit weird - like everyone knew I didn't belong there. I bought two tops and a dress - dress is a little snug but I will fit into it it in about another half stone. I have very little left to wear in my wardrobe so I may have to do a bit more shopping soon as I think that clothes that are too big are extremely unflattering. I did some shopping at about 13.0 - 13.7 stones but the size 16 jeans are now far too big and the size 14s aren't exactly tight. Not that I'm complaining!
I hope that once Wednesday is over that you will get some pleasure from your new weight and statistics.
x

Omg do u know what u just hit the nail on the head court tomoz and due to weather went to asda for some cheap fitting black trousers x while picking them I felt weird then trying them on I felt like when I went into the changing rooms I don't know ... Just weird as though the assistant was looking at me odd ! And I never placed what it was till u said that ! Yes it's like I don't belong and like they're looking at me like an alien wow weird but so true !!!!

katiebaby said:
I'm addicted to sparkling water now ;) it felt weird at first but now I have a definitive plan and meal plan to follow I am gettin on ok. I noticed I need stringent

Wow u sound so confident and in control I can only hope I'm as well balanced x I must admit I'm dying to get to goal and off the shakes but on the other hand when it comes to it I'm not sure I will want to there's something kinda safe about cd and its a definite way to not put weight on and know u will lose but it has to happen at sometime x I have such mixed emotions about it x I'm miles off yet so not sure why i am even considering what I will do but I suppose it's good to plan lol x

WillpowerWoman said:
Ah great thank u lea, have moved to SnS (cheaper, easier as online and lots of variety) the change was just what I needed and have just lost 10lb in my first week so I'm in a good place right now (diet wise) 2lb till my 3 stone loss and 3lb till I c those 16s (v excited) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jesus 10lbs wow that's a nice loss bet u were elated wish I had a 10lbs loss again but know that's never going to happen again x x well done u x I like the security of my CDC so hats off to u with the self motivation I'm impressed xxxxxxx

Well the weather is pants and v miserable ! I think we chose the worst year possible to do this diet x cd is always easier when the sun is shinning and the birds are singing when yr too busy enjoying the weather to care about eating and I chose the wettest most miserable weather where yr stuck inside and u feel rubbish so just want to comfort eat ! Ha ha typical but turning that on its head ! I'm still too fat for lovely summer clothes and the weathers too crap for all the skinny birds to wear any and no one looks good in drenched layers of clothes smuggled under coats and umbrellas so ha one up for me cos if I can't wear some cute summer clothes then neither is anyone else ha ha ha ha and maybe when the sun does finally make an appearance next year sometime I myself will be able to join in with this scantily clad summer carry off he he he ! Im shattered after the last two days so kids are at school so now I'm jumping into bed for an hour or two before court prep begins ! And there is defo no excuse today for not drinking enough water because there is defo no shortage around here x I feel like I'm living in a puddle !

Hi Lea, just popping by to see how things are getting on. Looks like you're still losing an amazing amount of weight, you're brilliant. Hope you're starting to feel a lil more confident day by day because you are an amazing person and you offer such wonderful support aswell as being so inspirationqal with your dedication and brilliant weight losses week after week :) Really hope this week isn't too stressful for you. Big hugs and take care xxx

ninajw83 said:
Hi Lea, just popping by to see how things are getting on. Looks like you're still losing an amazing amount of weight, you're brilliant. Hope you're starting to feel a lil more confident day by day because you are an amazing person and you offer such wonderful support aswell as being so inspirationqal with your dedication and brilliant weight losses week after week :) Really hope this week isn't too stressful for you. Big hugs and take care xxx

Hey love how are u been a while xxxxxx where are u up to weight loss wise ? Over past couple of days some ppl have popped by that I haven't heard from for ages and I was thinking ahhhhh why haven't I heard from u in a while then I realised its because I have been such a **** friend to u all ! U all come on here and say hi to me but I haven't made the time to do the same with u so I think a kick up the ass is in order and a bit of dedication hey x so I will soon be a reader on everyone's diaries x I'm so sorry xxxxxx anyways thank u for that such a lovely post and xxxxxxxx to u for checking in on me xxxxxxxx hope yr well xx

LeaE said:
Wow u sound so confident and in control I can only hope I'm as well balanced x I must admit I'm dying to get to goal and off the shakes but on the other hand when it comes to it I'm not sure I will want to there's something kinda safe about cd and its a definite way to not put weight on and know u will lose but it has to happen at sometime x I have such mixed emotions about it x I'm miles off yet so not sure why i am even considering what I will do but I suppose it's good to plan lol x

I am in control at the moment I still have 21lb to lose but the replacements weren't doing it for me anymore so I decided to do it a different way plus with the fasting coming I needed a different approach. That will be my next test of willpower the fasting and eating when I can and making sure I don't use it as an excuse for a binge.

I am surprising myself at the moment and you my find you do too I would never of been this controlled before. I take one day at a time and have my hungry days (like today) but have to deal with it. I am moving house next week and I need my kitchen set up quick as this plan is time consuming but I have lots of slim and save stuff left so I may fall on that instead of eating in our kebab shop lol

aaahhhhh i forgot u were going to fast good god yr very strong its either going to make it really easy or really hard im crossing my fingers for the easier option for u x i hope u dont mind me asking but why do u fast ? i would have a guess at a detox in commitment to a clean way of living in commitment to yr faith and to show strong commitment to yr faith. and to remind u of what gratitude we should have for all we have and that we are blessed with. But thats just a guess as i dont know much about it x think its quite a positive thing if im honest and maybe more ppl should practice it x

I find the first few days the hardest then it's okish but this year the days are long so I'll take each day as they come.

God has commanded we fast as an act of worship with do as he commanded. I use it as a time to get closer to God and appreciate what I have and how lucky we are to have food when we want it. Others may say differently x

Ah thanks for that as never been clear on the reason and never thought to ask always just offered support as its always hard x but wish u luck x when does it start x

Back