LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Ah thanks for that as never been clear on the reason and never thought to ask always just offered support as its always hard x but wish u luck x when does it start x

Next friday or Saturday I think we will find out nearer to the time x

LeaE said:
Jesus 10lbs wow that's a nice loss bet u were elated wish I had a 10lbs loss again but know that's never going to happen again x x well done u x I like the security of my CDC so hats off to u with the self motivation I'm impressed xxxxxxx

Thank u lea yeah it feels like week 1 again, which I guess it kinda is! SnS just the came as CD in the fact that you have the packs and alot of the worry Is taken off u tho. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey love how are u been a while xxxxxx where are u up to weight loss wise ? Over past couple of days some ppl have popped by that I haven't heard from for ages and I was thinking ahhhhh why haven't I heard from u in a while then I realised its because I have been such a **** friend to u all ! U all come on here and say hi to me but I haven't made the time to do the same with u so I think a kick up the ass is in order and a bit of dedication hey x so I will soon be a reader on everyone's diaries x I'm so sorry xxxxxx anyways thank u for that such a lovely post and xxxxxxxx to u for checking in on me xxxxxxxx hope yr well xx

Not really been on here for a week or so for personal reasons, just been popping in to put a msg on my diary but feeling happier now so i'll be here more frequently :) Going well lost 45lbs in exactly 4 months which i think is pretty good on a higher kcal plan. You don't need any kicking up the rear you're doing just fine, i dont think people expect you to read their diaries you always provide lovely support on here :) xxx

I agree. Plus my diary isn't nearly as inspiring.

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank u lea yeah it feels like week 1 again, which I guess it kinda is! SnS just the came as CD in the fact that you have the packs and alot of the worry Is taken off u tho. Xxx

Sound great I checked it out online and the products look yummy x when I get bored with cd I might give it a try x x what products do u recommend x

ninajw83 said:
Not really been on here for a week or so for personal reasons, just been popping in to put a msg on my diary but feeling happier now so i'll be here more frequently :) Going well lost 45lbs in exactly 4 months which i think is pretty good on a higher kcal plan. You don't need any kicking up the rear you're doing just fine, i dont think people expect you to read their diaries you always provide lovely support on here :) xxx

Ah cheers love but I just feel a little selfish not taking the time to read others x

Lea - there is probably not enough time in your day to keep up your own diary and read everyone else's as well.
I am a little disappointed with the weather as I bought cheap t-shirts and summer gear thinking they could get me through the season and today I had to buy a cardigan - the one item I wanted to see the back of! I bought my first pair of size 12 jeans today - I thought they were skinny jeans but they are in fact regular fit - clearly I need to lose a few pounds before wearing them! I flinched at the checkout - thought that the cashier may raise an eyebrow but fortunately not.
Hope all goes well tomorrow.
x

Is feeling stress and anger and anxiety so instead of food I have blitzed the house ooohhhhhh I'm scared x

LeaE said:
Sound great I checked it out online and the products look yummy x when I get bored with cd I might give it a try x x what products do u recommend x

Still testing them all out but so far the bars are ridiculously nice, ESP chic truffa bar!! And for savoury, def the mac cheese :)

LeaE said:
Is feeling stress and anger and anxiety so instead of food I have blitzed the house ooohhhhhh I'm scared x

Good plan keep busy, distraction, distraction, distraction :)

Daisy65 said:
Lea - there is probably not enough time in your day to keep up your own diary and read everyone else's as well.
I am a little disappointed with the weather as I bought cheap t-shirts and summer gear thinking they could get me through the season and today I had to buy a cardigan - the one item I wanted to see the back of! I bought my first pair of size 12 jeans today - I thought they were skinny jeans but they are in fact regular fit - clearly I need to lose a few pounds before wearing them! I flinched at the checkout - thought that the cashier may raise an eyebrow but fortunately not.
Hope all goes well tomorrow.
x

Can't say how pleased I am for u size 12 whoop whoop I'm soooooo impressed a big well done and hug from me to u I'm astounded whoooooo xxxxxxxx I will pray for sun for u u deserve to be able to flaunt that new clobber xxxxxx do we get a picture of u flaunting yr new size 12s xxxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Good plan keep busy, distraction, distraction, distraction :)

I'm still up cleaning washing and ironing !! It's half 2 aaahhhhhhhh I can't settle and sleep ! Oh well ironing next !

Good that you're keeping busy, tho' don't forget to sleep! :)

I'm a little nervous about the idea of going shopping for new clothes - so far I've been making do with what I had in the closet, but my smallest sizes are now becoming too big. When I get to the US, I've made plans to meet up with a friend of mine to go shopping (she doesn't know I'm doing CD yet, so it will be a surprise). I'm relying on her to point me in the right direction when it comes to styles and sizes. When I wander past nice clothing stores here, I've started looking to see what I like, but I haven't gone in because history and experience tell me they have nothing in my size....which should no longer be true, but I don't want to go in and discover that, after all this effort, they don't have anything. In my head, I'm still too fat for nice clothes... :sigh: When does your head catch up with your body?

tizzy51 said:
Good that you're keeping busy, tho' don't forget to sleep! :)

I'm a little nervous about the idea of going shopping for new clothes - so far I've been making do with what I had in the closet, but my smallest sizes are now becoming too big. When I get to the US, I've made plans to meet up with a friend of mine to go shopping (she doesn't know I'm doing CD yet, so it will be a surprise). I'm relying on her to point me in the right direction when it comes to styles and sizes. When I wander past nice clothing stores here, I've started looking to see what I like, but I haven't gone in because history and experience tell me they have nothing in my size....which should no longer be true, but I don't want to go in and discover that, after all this effort, they don't have anything. In my head, I'm still too fat for nice clothes... :sigh: When does your head catch up with your body?

Maybe it might be an idea to just go window shopping one day when it's not busy x not to buy anything just go try stuff on and test out yr new size and try a few different styles x it might help yr head catch up before yr major shopping spree so u enjoy it more because u really deserve to after all the work u have put in xxxxxxxx

Good advice!

Lea - I hope today wasn't too painful for you - you must be exhausted...
Just spent an hour and a half with my lovely CDC - and lost 3lbs which is great as it breaks a run of 2lb losses. All in all a good night for me.
I have 12lbs to goal - think I may save the photos til then! CDC says that a lot of people fall off the wagon when they have less than a stone to go so I'm not going to slacken off although I do have my 810 week next week which is a little scary. I keep looking at old forum posts and a lot of people seem to stop posting when they are very close to goal and I don't want to be one of them.

Today was hard but anxiety has dropped x I won't lie it's been hard to cd today but I did it and at least it's over x but thanks for asking really sweet of u x
Wow brilliant loss and only 12 lbs to go that's fan fab fab well done sugar that's amazing xxxxx and u can't stop posting anyway u can't leave us so even if it's hard stick with us and u will get there I'm sure x I don't know what it feels like to be close to goal so feel a bit out of my depth trying to help u spesh because your doing so well and yr just amazing coming this far but I am here if ever yr struggling and I will offer all the support and encouragement I can I promise x I will be here for a long time yet 4 st 8lbs further to be exact xxx u have to do it anyway because who else's lead am I going to follow lol xxxxxx

Well today's been hard but I'm alive and still on cd and kids are fine so another court attendance survived ! It's all still in the air at the moment but all I can do is carry on and bounce back and keep fighting !!!!
I'm proud I'm still dieting through all this because if ever I could use an excuse to not now would be it but hey I'm still going so boasting I know but was meant as a self reflection really x
After court I went shopping with my mum and bought all the things to hand make my daughters costume for her party ugly bug ball she has decided to be a lady bird ! I am making every aspect of the outfit because I missed the Easter hat parade so feel she deserves my ultimate effort on this x tonight my bf went to football so I made the tutu complete with black beading ! So first part complete just the rest to battle x
Kids brought home their school reports and both are smashing and Tia's spesh was amazing so I decided a treat was in order x I gave them £25 which they loved and we went to meadowhall where they were given free run to buy whatever they wished ! Tia chose earrings and healed shoes and lillie went mental in build a bear !
I am now making a conscious effort to reward with gifts rather than food ! See the changes I have made there I'm impressed !!!!!! We came home and I made a healthy tea and they enjoyed and then we read the secret garden !
All in all I don't care anymore what else happens as long as my families happy who cares hey
Speaking of families Stevens parents are starting again trying to emotionally blackmail him yet again ! Yet still haven't taken my offer to come down here what a surprise and despite my crappy day I remain grounded and mature offering Steven reassurance and support without bad mouthing them and then said I will ultimately support whatever decision he makes ! Massive progress there ! Again I'm proud
Oh and I felt fab in court ! I'm no where near thin or even a normal size and weight but I looked good and my ex looked awful he's aged awfully in the time we have been apart and put on so much weight and I know this sounds awful but nothing made me feel happier nor thinner ha ha ha I apologise for how cow like this sounds but he's a vile selfish individual and deserve not an ounce of my sympathy nor maturity !
Right I'm shattered now so off to bed so night anyone reading this and tomorrows one step closer to achieving isn't it xxxxx

Ahh hunny you have done so well to stick to cd and reading that is amazing cos u done so well and u should feel fantastic and it doesn't make u a cow at all! Kalma is a ***** but at least it does its job on getting the person who deserves it and I'm sure your ex deserves it! Glad u spoilt the kids its lovely when we can do that for a reason and not just for he Hell of it! My sons report was amazing too so maybe I will do the same as u and give him a treat will put a smile on his face and mine!! At least yesterday is over and u survived and fight on so Congrats hunni!!!! U should be proud of yourself!!!

Ah great ! I have now got a swollen lump under my left jaw that's really painful and a painful spot under my left nostril ! Think its the result of the stress and lack of sleep but I feel really rough and rubbish today and could do without work but onward and upward for me x thank u aysha for yr kind words love xxx

Back