LeaE's Jelly Wobble

demonp said:
I leave you alone for a couple of days and look what you get up to! ;)
Looks like your life has been as dramatic as ever though, and, as per usual you have faced it head on and kept strong not letting the basta*ds get you down! Well done girl. I am currently in the weirdest location- the clinic waiting room whilst my Hubby is getting the snip! He is my absolute hero. He looked v scared going in. Keep saying to him that if i coped with 16 stitches down there after child birth he will be fine with 1! Bless him. Reading your words about treating the kids struck a chord with me. I think that i have been buying them more naughties since i have been cd as i just love buying them and now i don't eat them i get them for the boys instead- how bad is that! Im not talking huge amounts and its only once a week but it's still wrong. Going to stop now before i start the cycle that i was in with them. Happy for them to eat things we bake together but that's it. Right, think Hubby is nearly done-time to get the ice pack. X

Ha ha ha poor hubby and sorry for laughing I just find that procedure somewhat satisfying lmao man hater at the ready here lmao I should have been lesbian ! Ah I do hope he's ok and not too sore xxxxxx and yes u leave me and look what happens !!!! Not sure if it's subconscious or what but I feel like I'm 2 stone heavier today ! And I'm not been dramatic I'm trying to be as rational as ever cos I don't want to fail this but I honestly do my stomach is defo bloated ! And it's funny because I'm kinda embracing all this as before I could eat 20 plates full and because I was moosive never thought any difference where one junk meal in me and I feel fat and bloated so it's defo helping me back on cd and is a positive step in the right direction I feel however with wi on Sunday them scales are going to absolutely ridicule me with laughter so dreading that ! Had a mild headache all day from waking up right till now and no paracetamols are shifting it is it carb withdrawal ?or carb rush ? Either way in not liking it but it's a constant reminder of not to do it again bloody idiot !!!!! Anyhow off to mums for fish and chip Friday not that I'm tempted at all xxxxxx

Morning Mrs-hope you avoided the temptation of the fish and chips! I've found that I've really been picking at food this week. Mainly chicken and prawns but also the odd little nibble of cheese! Really is a little nibble but still not good. It all seems to have started since i began to have a bar for lunch everyday. Next week Im going to try to have a pure ss week to see if i am just hungry because Im out of ketosis. It may also be because totm is coming up.
Seriously considering moving over to slim and save for this last bit. As my consultant is so crap i don't feel that i would miss that side of it and it would be nice to save money-can use it for new clothes! Can anyone who has done the swap give me some advice please? Sorry Lea, hijacked your thread there! Have a fab weekend. Be good and i will keep fingers crossed for you tomorrow. X ps Hubby is being a very brave soldier-ice pack working wonders!

Morning Lea and big hugs. WOW stress stress and more stress and you've handled it rilliantly :) My advice r.e the McD's is not to see it as a cheat, if you have that mindset it feels bad and off limits and more appealing and tantalising. See it as a food treat (wow dont know how to word that without sounding like an animal but you know what i mean) and you've quite clearly been able to moderate what you ate and left it at that. As Tizzy says this is for LIFE, it's about a lifestyle change and you need to feel ok to go out for nice meals with family/friends without it scuppering your weight loss. I', certain when i'm at goal i will be out enjoying meals and the odd "bad" foods but im determined to not see it as bad, remember its only bad if you consume it over and over to excess, hey thats why most of us are here in the first place. Should be a nice eye opener that you can just go and have a burger and it's not sent you on a spiral of changed eating habits and has not undone all the hard work you've already put in!!!

Hope you have a LOVELY weekend :) xx

Lea - well done for getting back on cd -you've come too far to let a little blip throw you off course. You can put it down to a stressful week.
Demonp - I used to have a bar a night but had to stop as they made me hungry. CDC gave me a ketostix and they seemed to be knocking me out of ketosis although I was back in by morning. Have tried some S&S products but don't like them as much as cd but still sometimes have a S&S spicy spaghetti as it feels more like food.

Good luck tomorrow hun. Let us know how you get on x x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Gd luck at wi in the morning hun u will do gd despite the blip I hope u have been ok xxx

hey guys sorry i didnt get on yesterday but i was decorating and was at it till 4 in the morning i laid the carpet and everything was very satisfying to be honest x been 100% ss since my blip but i also am going to knock the bars on the head for a week see if it helps x work tonight and tomoz boo but least im busy xxxxxxxxxx
thank u for all yr support guys means alot but i only lost 2lbs this week which takes me to 14st 6lbs and im glad i didnt put on but makes the taste of that meal very bitter indeed ! well we live and learn dont we xxx

2lb is still good considering your blip hun x x x x well done

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Honestly lea 2lb is still a gd loss so well done hun u are doing great! I can tell by the post u aren't happy with it, but if u stick 100% u will have a bigger loss next week!!!

And u are mad decorating till 4am lol

Well done for losing 2lb it's good :)

Well done lovely lea x those 13 s are Gettng closer x I ve had a blip this week which was more than one meal but am back on plan now :) hope to catch up soon x x

2lbs is great! Especially when we know you can do 100% and hardly lose anything. Our bodies work in mysterious ways! :)

The thing that most concerns me about eating out in places like Mickey D's is the stuff they add to the food to preserve it and to make it tasty - like added salts, not to mention sugars. Figure (and I could be wrong here) that non fast-food restaurants might have less "stuff" added and so be a better bet. At any rate, I have been avoiding the fast foods like the plague, on the theory that there's so much salt in the food that I'll end up retaining my day's intake of 3+ltr of water! :eek: Imagine how uncomfortable that would be, never mind what it would do to the scales!

I 2nd Aysha - what are you doing up til 4am decorating??!? Course, I'll bet you have a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction as you look a the finished work! Enjoy!!!

2lbs is a great loss don't beat yourself up over a little blip, your back to it and thats the main thing!
You're still losing and some weeks doing SS won't even give you a loss of 2lbs! :)

Hey guys hey diary sorry for no replies or post just been so busy with work kids decorating and life ATM x
I'm still ss 100% after my blip which I'm pretty happy about I was getting all stressed and worried about food and having a slip up with the thought of not been able to get back on it but I must admit girl done good here because not only am I back on it I'm much more relaxed I have knocked the bars on the head and I'm not craving them and im not missing nor craving food now I have had some and realised its actually not as good as I remember so all quite positive really x I wasn't really disappointed with my 2lbs loss on Sunday it was no matter what I lost or gained from my blip it would have hugely been tainted with my cheat but obviously I'm glad it was a loss because anything is better than nothing and as long as them numbers ate going in one direction only then all is good in the land of miss Ellis x last week has weirdly demotivated me again and made me realise that I do need to up my game more as I get lighter and lighter as weight loss gets harder and harder x simples really isn't it x
Well im on nights and last night I had a coffee that made me as sick as a parrot and my stomach killed so now I'm a little off coffe which isn't really good on a night shift as caffeine keeps me going sometimes with the absence of sugar rushes lol
Kids room is nearly complete just a few more bits to do then I'm hitting my bedroom with the paint ! Can't wait but sounds like I will be having a few more of them 4am decorating nights but like I said I'm demotivated and feeling positive so may as well use my new drive for good uses !
I'm making lillie her ladybird costume for the ugly bug ball Thursday and have somehow been lumbered with doing her friends also so better get my material and needle out in a mo lol I will post pics when she's all dressed up x I really hope everyone's ok and getting on well xxxxxxx much love and thank u for yr posts Leanne ps roll on them 13s hey xx

Omg someone clipped my car today while I was in the school dropping the kids off !! Just great x

Oh no! Big hugs xx

Sorry to hear about ur car Lea x x grr inconsiderate people !

Oh bugger! Sorry about your car hun :(
Suppose they didn't leave any details or anything either, grrrr

Back